Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Whats your Favorite Nes game or N64 Game?

why

Put your favorite down below Mine favorite nes games is EarthBound, CastleVania (1),Legend of zelda one and two My Favorite N64 Games are Hexen,DukeNukem64,Doom,Supermario 64,Legend of zelda:ocarina of time and majoryas mask

EarthBound is for SNES, not NES; unless you count the unreleased prototype of EarthBound for NES.

Anyways, my favourites are:

NES

Bucky! Captain Bucky O'Hare!

CastleVania 1

CastleVania 3

Contra

Super Mario Bros. 3

Felix the Cat, the wonderful, wonderful cat!

Ninja Gaiden

DuckTales (Woo ooh!)

N64

Banjo-Kazooie

Banjo-Tooie

The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time

The Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask

Pokemon Puzzle League

Perfect Dark

Mario Party 1, 2, and 3

Kirby 64 The Crystal Shards

NES? I has SNES.

My favorites for N64 are Super Mario 64, Mario kart 64, super smash bros, and starfox64. Mario kart 64 is the best of its kind, with the tracks and mild item/weapons available.

Conker's bad fur day will always be my favorite N64 game. I am having issues trying to track down a cart for less than $130 because the game is so rare, and the fact that it was released late into the N64's life span.

(edited)

favorite game of all time is Majora's mask 2nd is mario 64, 3rd 007 golden eye 4th starfox and 5th mario cart and banjo 1 and 2

Edited by sailu

I never owned an nes, but I did download super mario bros on the wii. So I like that, mario kart 64, and super mario 64

I used to have a Nintendo 64. I loved that thing. My favorite games were Super Mario 64, Super Smash Bros, and Pokemon Stadium.

Sorry, I wasn't alive during the NES era...

(edited)

I have a N64 but its the Pokemon limited edition, so the games I still have is Mortal Kombat 4, Pokemon Stadium, WCW Mayhem, Crusin' World, No Mercy, and WCW vs. NWO Revenge. As for the NES I played Battletoads, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2, The Legend of Zelda, Contra, Super C, Castlevania, Metal Gear, Super Mario Bros. 3, Ninja Gaiden 1-3, and River City Ransom. Those would be my favorite games.

Edited by TwilightFire