Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

LEGO Ideas Fluttershy's Cottage needs your support!

Regal Shadow

​Right now, there is a super awesome LEGO Ideas Fluttershy's Cottage gathering support! (If it gets 10,000 supports, it will become a real LEGO product.) I think it can get to 10k, if all of us MLP fans band together and support it!  Here is a link to the project's page:

Here is the project's description:

Based on the colorful television show, comes a LEGO set that allows you to build, and play, your favorite scenes from the ponies' adventures in Equestria. This is an idea that I believe would make an amazing LEGO set, with fun functions, cool characters, and bright colors. This particular project focuses on "Fluttershy's Cottage".

As you see this project, please know that the only way that this is going to become a real set, is if it goes viral. Please consider Posting on websites and blogs, sharing on social media, and all other things to get the word out. Thanks!

SET INCLUDES:

1. Accurate, Fluttershy's Cottage (including a detailed exterior and interior.)

2. 10 detailed characters, including: Rainbow Dash (The loyal one), Pinkie Pie (The fun one), Rarity (The generous one), Applejack (The honest one), Fluttershy (The kind one), Twilight Sparkle (The Princess of Friendship),Spike the dragon (Twilight's assistant), Applebloom (Applejack's sister), Sweetie Belle (Rarity's sister), and Scootaloo (Rainbow Dash's biggest fan)

3. Pinkie Pie's Party Cannon

4. Different household items (Pots, pans, etc..)

5. Angel the bunny (Fluttershy's pet bunny)

6. Possibility of more animals from the show (Bear, bat, birds, spider, etc.)

7. Possibility of the Mane 6's pets (Winona, Tank, Owlicious, Gummy, and Opalescence.)

My Little Pony, Friendship is Magic, is a show that I believe would make an amazing LEGO set. With colorful settings, loveable characters, and incredibly accurate detail, this is a set that any LEGO fan will love! Remember that this is just a potential set, and not the actual product. (If this project makes it to 10k, LEGO will make a professional one.) Please support this project to help my dream come true! Please also invite your friends to support it too. (It only takes a few seconds to support!) Come on everypony, let's get this project to 10k! Thanks to all who has supported, and all who will support in the future. You're amazing! Best wishes to all,    

JediPippin 

I'm sure every MLP fan would love to build their own Fluttershy's Cottage. Wouldn't you? Please support to make our dream a reality! Thanks for your help everypony! You're the best!

• Brohoof 1

Broken link, it seems.

Oh no, there’s a missing piece!
The page you're looking for doesn't exist. There could be a few reasons for this:

You manually typed the web address (URL) incorrectly.
You followed a link or are trying to visit a page which no longer exists.
Please try the following:

Use the search box to find the project you're looking for.
If you typed the web address manually, make sure it is spelled correctly.
Perhaps go back to where you were or head to our home page and try again!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Looks lovely. However I read that Lego ideas is taking down all the Lego designs based on franchise ownership... I never did like all the Star Wars ones anyway, but NOOOOO not the Flinstones they were cool, and that Stitch with movable parts, my daughter loves stitch, and fluttershy cottage. why Why WHY.. the Batman Mansion I loved that one. Too. :(

it has to be something creative from you're own mind and not based on other creations. Maybe it is different with the Lego only themes. Chima, friends, elves, city, you know franchises Lego created. Not sure.

at leas I do not have to spend weeks skipping all the Star Wars, to find the other different ones I really like..

if its taken down this is the reason why. 

• 1 year later...

It  surprises me that MegaBloks haven't ask Hasbro if they would consider them to do My little pony building sets plus who wouldn't want to build Queen Chrysalis hive tower or Casterlot castle even Trixie the not so great and powerful that she claims!