Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Varrack

59 users have voted

1. 1. Out of the four EG movies, which one is your favorite?

• Equestria Girls
    • Rainbow Rocks
    • Friendship Games
    • Legend of Everfree

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, JMTV99 said:

As someone who wasn't a big fan of the Equestria Girls franchise at all, Rainbow Rocks is defiantly the best one.

I'm also not a big fan of Equestria Girls just because so far I don't know I like it or not. So this maybe something I need to find out for me. But to answer this question I would say my order for these movies are

1. Rainbow Rocks
  2. Friendship Games
  3. Equestria Girls
  4. Legend Everfree

With a big margin between Rainbow Rock and Friendship Games to the other ones because of the music.

On a side note: Still I would say I enjoyed Forgotten Friendship and Spring Breakdown more then Rainbow Rocks because it has more Ponies in them.

• Brohoof 1

18 minutes ago, Astral Soul said:

I'm also not a big fan of Equestria Girls just because so far I don't know I like it or not. So this maybe something I need to find out for me. But to answer this question I would say my order for these movies are

1. Rainbow Rocks
  2. Friendship Games
  3. Equestria Girls
  4. Legend Everfree

With a big margin between Rainbow Rock and Friendship Games to the other ones because of the music.

On a side note: Still I would say I enjoyed Forgotten Friendship and Spring Breakdown more then Rainbow Rocks because it has more Ponies in them.

Okay, that's fair.

• Brohoof 1

By far Rainbow rocks has the best music but i did LOVE friendship games a lot. But i gotta go with my instinct here and say rainbow rocks as we got the original twilight and the plot was simply the best imo

Of the Equestria Girls movies I'd say that Friendship Games is my favorite of the movies. It does a great job of continuing Sunset's story, and there's a nice role reversal from the first movie with Sunset being the hero, and Twilight(well an alternate version of Twilight, but you get the idea)transforming into a monster.

Also Sci Twi is super adorable.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Rainbow Rocks had the best villains and music, but Friendship Games had a better story and better characterization. I love both movies but I narrowly prefer Friendship Games due to how much I liked Sci-Twi's introduction. And Unleash The Magic is honestly just as good as the Dazzling songs imo, it is really wonderfully intense. 

Edited by Lone Traveler

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I think it's safe to say Rainbow Rocks it's the best one of the bunch. Mostly because the plot is simply enough and the song rocks (not pun intended) and as well the dazzlings being iconic characters that would be in the internet culture forever since that day. However, my favorite has to be the legend of everfree because I had the best time watching it, even if I have to admit RR is the best one, probably because it also has the best climax I have seen from my little pony franchise as well.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2016-10-08 at 11:31 PM, Varrack said:

Out of the four EG movies, which one is your favorite?

Mine has to be the Friendship Games, although Legend of Everfree came close. The heavy character development that happened in FG is what did it for me, and while there was some of that in LoE, it seemed more about Sci-Twi defeating the "monster inside her" which came off as plot-driven to me.

me too also voted for it