Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite Character of the Main 7?

AndrewKnapp

Who is your favorite character of the Main 7 in Equestria Girls? Mine is of course, Rainbow Dash. My second favorite would either be Applejack or Sunset Shimmer. Let's make this a poll, shall we? Who's your favorite?

• Brohoof 1

My avatar should be more than enough to explain who my favourite character is.

:sunshower:  :sunshower:  :sunshower:  :sunshower:  :sunshower:  :sunshower:  :sunshower:  :sunshower: 

Also this.

• Brohoof 3

Princess Twilight. Not the Human one, the one who is a Pony but turns into a Human. Then I'm not sure. I want to say Rainbow Dash, but for everything I like about her, there is something I don't like, but on the plus side that means she is a well balanced character, with both strengths and flaws.

Rarity, Twilight and Pinkie Pie are three of my favorites in both MLP and Equestria Girls.  In that exact order.  

Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy Sunset a great deal but my fondness for her just wasn't enough to take the place of any of the characters that I've already favored. 

• Brohoof 2

Sunset Shimmer FTW! Followed by human Derpy... what do you mean, "not one of the mane seven?" Okay... fine.

Followed by Rarity, then Applejack. Interestingly enough, my order for the EQGs is not the same as my ratings for ponies. Rainbow and Fluttershy are both better as ponies, but I think AJ is cuter as an EQG.

• Brohoof 1

Princess Twilight, Sunset Shimmer, and Rainbow Dash. I think in EQG Sunset is my clear favorite since she's pretty much the series' main character by now so she gets a lot of focus.

• Brohoof 1

Fluttershy! It will always be Fluttershy. Without Fluttershy, the show would be lacking something special. Of course, I love all the other characters and the other show elements, but Fluttershy means a whole lot to me when it comes to my enjoyment of the show.   :yay:

She's just so cuuuuute! 

My Mane 7 favorites, in order:

1. Fluttershy

2. Rainbow Dash

3. Twilight Sparkle

4. Starlight Glimmer

5. Applejack

6. Rarity

7. Pinkie Pie

Edited by Elemental Fluttershy
  • Brohoof 1

Rarity: Forever my Goddess, not waifu mind you that spot belongs to Aria. But someone to worship and bow down too.

Sunset Shimmer: Over rated? Buck right off! She is amazing. What can I say I got a thing for the tom boy chicks.

AppleJack: Just so she can be married with Rarity and forever in love....damn you head canon! :watchs LoE:

....................Ok the shipping! Come on people! The shipping!!!!!!! ITS RIGHT THERE!

• Brohoof 1

Sunset Shimmer. I find her the most interesting, relatable and rational of the characters. Despite being a pony, she actually feels the most human of the cast. 

And where's that poll again? 

• Brohoof 1

mqdefault.jpg

ALL THE WAAAY! These two are the coolest ponies and they are the best at being Friend/rival out of the bunch.

• Brohoof 1

definatley Sunset. I adore her reformed character and that she's already taken to being the leader of the group. she's such a strong and intelligent character. She's also the most normal of them, the others are very one dimensional I find compared to their pony conterparts.

I think hooman AJ is my second fave because shes much more rational than how shes been in the last 2 seasons of the show, plus I love how shes always the one to get ticked off by things. Her reactions during "Shake Your Tail" were brilliant. 

Pinkie is super annoying, Fluttershy does nothing.... really does nothing, Dashie (my fave pone) is a little more headstrong and arrogant than usual but has her moments, Rarity is FASHION FASHION FASHION. Literally nothing but fashion comes out of her mouth -_- 

and Twilight... ehhhh not really got an opinion on her. Prefer horse to human Twilight than Sci-Twi

• Brohoof 1