Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite Character of the Main 7?

AndrewKnapp

Sunset Shimmer and Twilight Sparkle. Twilight is, well, Twilight, and aside from the reasons why I already like Twilight - the dorkiness, the bookish intelligence, the relatable perfectionism - the human Twilight has a leg over the pony Twilight due to still having insecurities. Not insecurities I'm especially interested in, being completely honest, but insecurities still. 

Sunset, meanwhile, should be pretty obvious at this point; her character development is all sorts of satisfying, and I really enjoyed seeing her grow to become a strong and likeable character in her own right. As long as this series doesn't make her boring, I enjoy her a lot. 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

As much as I love Starlight it feels unfair to compare her to the mane 6, but of all the other characters she and Spike are my favorites. My favorites of the mane 6 are Rarity, Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy.

• Brohoof 1

Considering points from the series + EQG points: Rarity.

Considering only EGQ points: Sunset Shimmer

Explanation: I love show!Rarity to bits, so EQG Rarity has a clear advantage from the start, if conflating them is okay. But Sunset from EQG (alone) vs Rarity from EQG (alone) is a Sunset victory.

• Brohoof 1