Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Returned and changed by the King

Kel_Grym

How did you find MLP Forums?: Been here before

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Because I rejected Christ, I became easy prey to the predictive programming of the NWO

Once a self stylized minister of Celestia, but I've been to jail since then, found Christ and discovered everything I ever thought I knew was a lie.

I'm returning now so that everyone will know that this change is real and I recant all my previous beliefs that I use to talk about here.

• Brohoof 1

Once a self stylized minister of Celestia

Yeah, I remember that.

but I've been to jail since then

Seriously?

found Christ and discovered everything I ever thought I knew was a lie.

Seriously, though?

Once a self stylized minister of Celestia

Again: Good times.

Also, how have you been?

I've been very well; can't necessarily say the same for the forums, as of late.  I haven't been incarcerated or anything, and I haven't managed to get banned (yet).  In love with Angel (my Rainbow) as much and more than ever, and I've been working on improving my art.

Beyond what you said in the OP, what motivated you to come back?

Primarily what I mentioned in OP. I'll creep around for a while seeking to interject my peculiar geocentric notions here and there while planting as many seeds I can before forces beyond me shut my activity down or I receive new direction from the Almighty.

Primarily what I mentioned in OP. I'll creep around for a while seeking to interject my peculiar geocentric notions here and there while planting as many seeds I can before forces beyond me shut my activity down or I receive new direction from the Almighty.

Okay: Hope you have fun with that. : )

• Brohoof 1