Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Since S7's Been Announced Now, Do You Think They'll Link It Up With The Movie?

OmegaBeamOfficial

This is something I just thought of that intrigues me. Normally, I wouldn't go around suspecting things like this, but I do have some ground to base it on, so hear me out. Also, I wasn't sure where to post this as it involves discussion on the show, the movie, and EG in one post, so I'm sorry about that.

But considering most (Maybe not all, we still don't know if Legend Of Everfree is linked to Season 6 yet and it seems like they're trying to separate the two worlds more and more like when they replaced Twilight in the movies with Sci-Twi) of the EG movies had some sort of connection to the show seasons continuity, do you think maybe the movie might link up with Season 7 in some form? I'm not sure how they'd execute it, maybe something in Season 7 will cliffhanger or hint at the movie, or vice versa, but since there might not be another EG movie to link it to, with only specials coming out for it soon, probably a result of the movie and Season 7 being made at the same time, I don't think It's unreasonable to assume they might link the two together in some form, even if It's just a small link like FG was with Season 5, I still think It'd be pretty cool. What do you guys think?

Hi, while Show Discussion isn't a bad place for this topic I think the movie is the main subject, so it has been moved to the board for the 2017 film.

In response to this topic I'm not expecting anything more elaborate than the film simply being set after the events of season 7.;)

• Brohoof 1

Probably not, but what I am thinking is who's going to be the lead role in the movie, we don't know if it's going to be Starlight or Twilight doing it. If it's the Twilight we saw in Season 6 being the lead role then I feel that the movie is going to be a disaster but then again I don't think Starlight will be it because as much as I like her, I don't think she is fully developed as an experienced pony who can handle these moments just yet. We have to see what she's like in S7 to see what she will do in the movie.

• Brohoof 1

Yeah, got to keep our hopes up that our wishes will be granted by the writers in the future.

At this point It's just hopes and dreams...

Hi, while Show Discussion isn't a bad place for this topic I think the movie is the main subject, so it has been moved to the board for the 2017 film.

In response to this topic I'm not expecting anything more elaborate than the film simply being set after the events of season 7. ;)

OK, no problem.

Well, it makes sense...

Probably not, but what I am thinking is who's going to be the lead role in the movie, we don't know if it's going to be Starlight or Twilight doing it. If it's the Twilight we saw in Season 6 being the lead role then I feel that the movie is going to be a disaster but then again I don't think Starlight will be it because as much as I like her, I don't think she is fully developed as an experienced pony who can handle these moments just yet. We have to see what she's like in S7 to see what she will do in the movie.

Now, I've only seen half of Season 6 so far, but still, Twilight is and always has been the leader of the Mane 6, I don't see that changing anytime soon even with Starlight around. She's just a potential seventh member.

At this point It's just hopes and dreams...

OK, no problem.

Well, it makes sense...

Now, I've only seen half of Season 6 so far, but still, Twilight is and always has been the leader of the Mane 6, I don't see that changing anytime soon even with Starlight around. She's just a potential seventh member.

Yeah, all we can do is wait, hope, and pray that they grant our wishes at some point in the future.

• Brohoof 1

I doubt it.

It'll most likely be a stand-alone story featuring the core cast of the show with minimal continuity so they don't have to incorporate any forced exposition and first time viewers will be able to follow along easier.

• Brohoof 1

I highly doubt it because season 7 will be airing before the movie comes out.

I don't think they announced a release date.

I would be open for it if they don't make it worse (like all that equestria girls crap )

What's so bad about Equestria Girls?

Don't worry. Meghan McCarthy is one of the writers for the movie.

I don't think so, as the movie will probably want to attract people who haven't watched the entire show too, to attract the audience more. I suspect minor things like Twilight being an Alicorn, and possibly Starlight, but nothing major. It would be strange to not reference anything in the show, so they will probably only do it a bit.

• Brohoof 1