Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Season 7 set to debut in Spring of 2017!

Chuckles4lyfe

We sure will. I'll keep my eyes on Equestria Daily until the next season debuts.

I'm expecting some kind of animatic to be released by Hasbro that will give us an idea as to what the season seven premiere is going to be about. That's what they did when they revealed Flurry Heart.

I'm expecting some kind of animatic to be released by Hasbro that will give us an idea as to what the season seven premiere is going to be about. That's what they did when they revealed Flurry Heart.

Good point. If they show an animatic for the Season 7 premiere, it will be interesting to see what the premiere has in store for when it officially debuts in the Spring.

Good point. If they show an animatic for the Season 7 premiere, it will be interesting to see what the premiere has in store for when it officially debuts in the Spring.

I'm expecting a possible animatic in January.

I'm expecting a possible animatic in January.

Same here, as you've probably seen my profile page and know January is my birth month, so getting a Season 7 animatic that month would be nice, especially on my birthday.

Unlike the season six premiere whose villain was a natural disaster, can we have an actual villain who is up to something for the season seven premiere? A new villain to get things off on the right hoof.

Unlike the season six premiere whose villain was a natural disaster, can we have an actual villain who is up to something for the season seven premiere? A new villain to get things off on the right hoof.

Maybe one that turns innocent ponies into monsters.

Maybe one that turns innocent ponies into monsters.

The generation one Tirek did something like that, so I'd definitely like to see it be reintroduced and maybe fleshed out more.

Extra drama points if Fluttershy or Spike are the first victims.

Was Fluttershy in "Escape From Nightmare Tower"? I know Spike definitely was as he was always with Scorpan, but I don't recall ever seeing her there. Then again, it has been a while since I last watched it.

Was Fluttershy in "Escape From Nightmare Tower"? I know Spike definitely was as he was always with Scorpan, but I don't recall ever seeing her there. Then again, it has been a while since I last watched it.

I don't think she was. I don't think her character existed back then. Still, if she gets turned into a monster, Discord is gonna be tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicked. Then again, he won't be the only one angry.

I really did not know that...  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(

yeah, his book, pennyroyal academy, took up most of his time to promote, so he left early on into S5, stepping down from temporary head writer to hand it off to haber, and hasn't been back since, sadly. Though He did say he wouldn't be averse to returning in the future. but that probably wouldn't be till a S8 probably, assuming there IS a S8 :P

Pennyroyal_Academy1-e1401303217356.jpg

• Brohoof 1

I don't think she was. I don't think her character existed back then. Still, if she gets turned into a monster, Discord is gonna be tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicked. Then again, he won't be the only one angry.

Not just Fluttershy's friends but also the entire animal kingdom.

Another spring another new round of FiM.

Yeah, and after what happened in the Season 6 finale with the show's version of The Return of Queen Chrysalis, I really want something that makes the Royal Family and Elements of Harmony the main heroes again and not be screwed over again like it happened there.

• Brohoof 1

Oh yeah. I can imagine Angel Bunny fielding an army of animals to get Fluttershy back.

Don't forget about the more mythical creatures out there. Fluttershy has a knack for befriending them.

And Maniroar, the Mild Manticore along with Steven Magnet, Cerberus, and others.

Are you sure its a good idea for Cerberus to leave Tartarus? It might leave opportunity for another monster or maniac to escape. Then again, they could introduce the Titans.

Are you sure its a good idea for Cerberus to leave Tartarus? It might leave opportunity for another monster or maniac to escape. Then again, they could introduce the Titans.

Okay, Cerberus wasn't the best example because of what his purpose is, but I do stand by the other mythical creatures I mentioned. I'm also hoping to see more new locations and expand on ones that haven't had enough exposure yet.

Okay, Cerberus wasn't the best example because of what his purpose is, but I do stand by the other mythical creatures I mentioned. I'm also hoping to see more new locations and expand on ones that haven't had enough exposure yet.

Wouldn't mind seeing a fishing town. Maybe there will be a kraken involved.

Edited by heavens-champion

Wouldn't mind seeing a fishing town. Maybe there will be a kraken involved.

They did have one in the comics although it wasn't expanded on. Horseshoe Bay, I believe was the name of it.