Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Season 7 set to debut in Spring of 2017!

Chuckles4lyfe

I most certainly am! I don't think anyone could replace Nicole and Tabitha as the Royal Sisters, or Britt and Andrew as Cadance or Shining Armor, not to mention Tara as Twilight Sparkle. They are staying with the show for a good, long time.

The principal and secondary characters can't be replaced in terms of their voice artists, but the minor characters could be since they are usually silent or have one or two lines.

The principal and secondary characters can't be replaced in terms of their voice artists, but the minor characters could be since they are usually silent or have one or two lines.

Yeah, that's true. Keep the voice actors for the main and secondary characters, but use different ones for the minor characters from time to time, like in Slice of Life.

Yeah, that's true. Keep the voice actors for the main and secondary characters, but use different ones for the minor characters from time to time, like in Slice of Life.

I doubt anyone would even notice the difference unless they were really sharp with their hearing.

YOu should have seen the reaction when rumors came out that the Simpsons voice cast was being replaced.

I can only imagine what Simpsons fans were going through. I don't know if MLP fans would have the same kind of experience, but it would be similar.

Yeah, good point. It's probably not worth worrying about.

Those minor characters are usually voiced by the main voice cast just to fill the void.

I can only imagine what Simpsons fans were going through. I don't know if MLP fans would have the same kind of experience, but it would be similar.

Those minor characters are usually voiced by the main voice cast just to fill the void.

That works, and it means more cash for the regular voice actors for doing more roles, even if it was just secondary and background characters.

That works, and it means more cash for the regular voice actors for doing more roles, even if it was just secondary and background characters.

I always thought of them as doing their job because they love it and because the fandom appreciates them for all they've done. Earning a paycheck would be a minor thing at best.

I always thought of them as doing their job because they love it and because the fandom appreciates them for all they've done. Earning a paycheck would be a minor thing at best.

Now that I think about it, doing it because they love it and the fandom appreciates them for it sounds a lot better. Sorry for thinking more about the money.

my huge prediction will be  Queen Cys will somehow revive King sombra and free Tierk and all three will cause a war world on the equestria.

Now that I think about it, doing it because they love it and the fandom appreciates them for it sounds a lot better. Sorry for thinking more about the money.

Money isn't everything although they probably need to take care of their families and maybe donate some to charities. Who's to say really unless you happen to know them personally.

Money isn't everything although they probably need to take care of their families and maybe donate some to charities. Who's to say really unless you happen to know them personally.

Good point. Perhaps I'm getting a little too caught up in this since I've not met any of the voice actors in person myself.