Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Exiled and Alone (1x1 with Roxy Sparx)

Shadow Dancer

Crystal giggles "Thank you sweetie, and she sure has" she says, picking up her handbag and walking out of the door, swishing her tail. "lets go see Rarity and Shade though, come on sweetheart" she says and goes over to the next room, she knocks on the door "Shade, sweetie? Rarity, darling, are you two ready for the party tonight?"

Rarity blinks a little "Oh yes darling, we're just getting ready"

Shade finished putting on his shirt a black semi-formal button up. He then looked at Rarity as she finished up her preparations but looked at the door when he heard Indicus speak up. "Enjoy your after activity rest?" Shaded sighed and shook his head remembering despite being able to be very professional Indicus would always shed said professionalism around friends leading to a poor taste in jokes, "Is that jealousy I hear?" Shaded retorted gaining a laugh, "No more like pity." Shaded decided not to respond right then.

Crystal giggles and goes over to Shade and nuzzles him lovingly "Come on you two, the party won't start without us, but it would be rude of us to keep everyone waiting" she says as she goes back to Indicus and takes hold of his hand "Come on"

Indicus smiled and followed Crystal rubbing a thumb over her hand. Shaded gave Indicus a look that said 'next time's prompting a smirk from the hybrid stallion. 

Shaded took Rarity's hand with a bow and lead her behind Crystal and Indicus.

Rarity giggles and notices that Crystal was wearing her new dress "You really do look divine in that dress darling, it brings out your figure perfectly, and I am sure Indicus is enjoying the view from where he is" she says with a chuckle and nuzzles Shaded, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

Indicus nodded, "You won't see me complaining with this view of two hot mares."

Shaded elbowed Indicus, "You're supposed to be more refined then that."

Indicus laughed, "Me refined? What's next Dusk coming back acting lady like? You know Dusk Flower reinforced my tactless behavior."

Shaded sighed, "I know I should know better but one can hope."

"Dusk" Crystal repeats to herself softly as she looks down to the necklace that she was wearing, as it was, when she was in the forest and near death, she saw herself in the after life, but there was a mare there, that mare gave her the necklace and told her that it was not yet her time and that she had to find and be with Indicus, that only she could be the one to help quell the demon inside of him. She smiles "I-I've met her..once"

Indicus turned his head towards Crystal. "You met Dusk Flower?" Indicus's tone was curious and a bit sad. Shaded hugged Rarity close and let Indicus and Crystal speak. Knowing how much Indicus loved Dusk Flower and in a way still did even after finally letting go.

Crystal nods "I-it was when I was near death right outside our little house in the woods, and before you found me. I was in..what some ponies would call the afterlife and she was there, she told me it was not yet my time to leave and that I had to find and be with you, she then g-gave me this necklace s-so that you would know I was telling the truth, she said...I was the only one w-who could quell the demon inside of you and you for me" she says somewhat sadly "A very beautiful mare with a good heart"

Rarity nuzzles him "Miss Flower must mean a lot to the both of them"

Indicus gave a sad smile looking at the necklace and realized why it was so familiar. "She was. She was also right, you have helped me a lot. It seems even in death she was looking out for me." Indicus held Crystal close a small stream of tears leaking from his eyes as he cried into her shoulder.

Shaded looked at Rarity, "Yea Dusk was Indicus's world  and apparently played Matchmaker for both their sakes. She had a knack for seeing that sort of thing."

Crystal kisses him and wipes away his tears "Please do not cry my love, she says..she said she wants you,..us to be happy in life" she says and then closes her own eyes "I-if not for her, I-I would have given up and died"

Rarity nods and then gasps and runs to Crystal "Oh no darling! You mustn't ever give up on life!"

Indicus continued hugging Crystal eventually planting a tender kiss on her lips. "Then I'm grateful for her intervention."

Shaded smiled, "Well let's not keep your subjects waiting for their queen and future king"

Crystal smiles and kisses him back "I am too" she then hugs Rarity "Don't worry sweetie, I won't, not anymore" she says and nods to Shaded as they begin to walk down towards the marketplace. "Just you wait and see what they've done"

Indicus walks alongside Crystal as they head to the celebration, his arm around Crystal's lower back. Shaded was doing the same with Rarity. Both stallions were quite content with everything just desiring the company of their lovers.

As they arrive at the market square, it was dark, but the moment they stepped in, lights lit up and Shadow Step bows as she comes out from behind her stall "Welcome to your welcome home celebration, mother" she says before hugging Crystal who immediately hugs her back.

Rarity smiles "Aaw, this is so precious, I guess you were right darling, they really do see her as a mother figure"

Shaded nodded, "She took a lot of them in before Sombra went mad she kept them fed and housed them it is of little surprise they look up to her as a mother." Shaded smiled at the display and whispered to Indicus. "You know some will call you father expesially the nymph's." Indicus just nodded.

Rarity smiles "It truly is wonderful though, it shows her kindness and compassion to her subjects, in a way I wish the Princesses were more like her, and I mean my friend Twilight Sparkle as well, though she is still getting used to being a Princess" she states and looks at all the different clothing on the racks at the stalls and goes off to inspect them with her professional eyes.

Shaded nodded, "I'm sure they try their best but anyway, see something that you like?"

Indicus continued to hold Crystal close and talk with his future subjects he found the Changelings to be quite interesting.

Rarity smiles and nods with a giggle "I had no idea that Changelings had such a good idea for fashion" she says and feels the various selections of fabrics "Oh gosh, this fabric feels so soft, and it says it is woven by the spider Changelings"

Crystal smiles as she hugs each and every of her children that had comes to greet and welcome her home.

Shaded smiled knowing a little about the material, "It is also very durable you will be hard pressed to tear it through normal use and with certain enchantments it makes a sturdy light lining under plate armor"

Indicus talked with some of the changelings and found himself talking to those that were serving in the equestrian military or had served in the old hives military and with that common ground they talked constantly sharing stories.. 

"Ooh that's wonderful! I wonder if the pony who made these would be willing to trade and discuss patterns" she says thoughtfully, looking around to try and find the one who made and sell the clothing and fabrics

Crystal giggles as she lets her fiance go about talking with his soon to be subjects before going over to Shade and Rarity "Just look at him, it's as if he was born for this role"

A young spider-changeling mare walked up to Rarity. "You seem to like my work miss. I just heard you wanted to talk patterns?" The spider changeling mare looked at Rarity with a smile as she stretched her legs.

Shade looked at Indicus as he talked to his future subjects. "Indicus seems to be growing into his role quite nicely. The meetings of all world leaders will be what will show how well he can deal with his new role."

Rarity nods and smiles, though she was a little started at the Changeling's appearance, however she couldn't resist hugging her "Oh yes darling, this fabric sounds absolutely perfect for my new line of dresses and suits, And yes, I've always admired at how intricate spiders weave their webs into those patterns, and with the Gala coming up, I know the dresses and suits will be a hot seller, especially when the ponies see the one that I make for our dear Crystal"

Crystal smiles and nods "I'm sure he will be a great leader and king f the hive"

The spider changeling mare returned the hug. " I'm sure we can work something out besides being able to say my silk made the Queen's dress would be a privilege like no other."

Indicus decided to rejoin Crystal, he hugged Crystal. "Enjoying yourself  Crystal?"

Rarity nods "Oh it is quite a privilege and honor to make the dresses for Crystal, I just want her to know, that despite her sister's attempts to take over Canterlot, I do not hate her. I love her, as does my lover Shaded" she says and smiles "Say, I don't think I got your name?" she asks "also I would love it if you would work with me on a permanent basis, I have boutiques everywhere in Equestria now, and your silk and weaving skills would be a great benefit to my business"

Crystal smiles as she hugs Indicus "Sure am sweetheart, and it would seem Rarity has found my little Arachnia" she says as she walk on over to the spider mare and hugs her tightly "Arachnia, it is so good to hear you again, I have greatly missed your warm silk blankets you would always weave for me every winter" she says, still hugging the mare.

Rarity was actually quite a knowledgeable mare and she knew some of the pagan myths and her eyes widen a little "Arachnia? As in the folklore of the Goddess and the Weaver?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwQVTBrd6sc