Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Exiled and Alone (1x1 with Roxy Sparx)

Shadow Dancer

She looks up at him with a smile "Oh yes that'd be lovely, do you think you could help with clearing all these weeds up, if I did it myself, it'd take more than just a day" she says with a soft and rather adorably cute giggle. She rubs her hooves a little and looks around her.

Indicus immediately got started, finding and plucking weeds out of the ground, it was a nice simple task that helped him reflect on things. "What were you like as a child? I know I happened to be a bit mischievous and once I started learning to use magic well I'm sure you can imagine the tricks I pulled."

"As a child? Well lets see if I can even remember" She says with a giggle then smiles "I was always spending time with Celestia and Luna, we had so much fun playing together, causing mischief" she giggles and shakes her head "but when mother passed and I inherited the hive, I didn't have much time to see them anymore" she says with a soft sigh "I've missed them"

Indicus looked at Crystal with a bit of surprise, "Never would have guessed you knew Princess Celestia and also my former commander, Luna. But I guess a lot can happen over several centuries." Indicus went back to pulling weeds as he thought about Luna playing with Crystal.

she nods "that was before the stigma of Changelings came into effect" she says "you ought have seen them as fillies, so adorable, especially little Tia" she giggles "It'd be nice to see her again and tease her about it" she says poking her tongue out as she continues looking to the forest.

Indicus thought for a moment then smiled, "There might be a way for you to see old Sun Butt again, Luna did say to contact her if I needed anything or someone to talk to, and it has been awhile since my last letter. So if you want I could see if we could get a meeting with the both of them. Question is do you want to surprise them or not?"

Crystal giggles "Oooh let us surprise them, I would actually love to see their faces when they realize that their oldest and dearest friend is dating one of their commanders" she giggles again. "Have them come visit us, I'll hide in the shadows, you talk to them for a little, and then I'll surprise them, this'll be fun"

Indicus conjured a pen and paper and started writing,

Luna,

I was hoping to talk to you and dear sun butt chat over how everything is going like old times. Tomorrow afternoon sound good? If your sister says she's too busy, tell her the nobles can live without being able to bitch for an evening.

That old hybrid, Indicus

P.S: Tell sun butt an old friend of the both you is here to meet you both.

Indicus placed Luna's crest on the letter and sent the it in a whisp of magic. "There letter sent, now we wait for a reply or they visit tomorrow afternoon."

Crystal giggles "I still cannot believe you get away with calling Tia Sunbutt, she hates being called that" she says and nods as she finds some flowers in the forest she likes and giggles again "Lulu and I used to tease her that she thought that the sun shone out of her butt, it's quite funny, but maybe she's grown up over the years and learned to laugh at the jokes"

"Who said I get away with it? "Indicus shrugged, "It so happens that I'm very good at evasion and her sister likes me. Let me tell you some interesting stories of mine are about me evading Tia or the entire royal guard, fun times." Indicus thought back on the nicer times once again.

"so she hasn't changed a bit then?" Crystal giggles "Yes, whenever Luna and I teased her, she'd chase us, shooting her magic at us" she sighs "I miss those days,truth be told, I didn't want to inherit the throne, but it was my duty to and I was the best candidate" she says as she spots some Nightblooms and tries to pick them

"Heavy is the crown I suppose. Honestly I would not know the stress of leading a country or peoples. I imagine it would be different from leading a squad, so you have my sympathy seeing as it was thrust upon you."

Indicus looked out into the forest, "Though I guess it is one of many events that brought us here so there's that."

Crystal nods "Fate has a funny way of bringing ponies together" she says as she finally manages to pick some and uses her magic to make sure they won't wilt before placing them somewhere safe. She yawns a little and decides to curl up for a little nap

Indicus smiled,"Fate is quite a crazy thing indeed." He muttered to himself before sitting down next to the changeling queen, letting his growing affection for her out where she could feed off it. He had to admit he would have never guessed that he would start to see a changeling queen as a friend then later a marefriend and possibly a permanent mate. Indicus looked down at Crystal's sleeping form and softly nuzzled her.

Crystal smiles softly in her sleep as she gently fed off of the love, that Inidcus once again freely fed to her. Her ears and nose twitches quite cutely as she sleep and peacefully dreams of her future with him. She murrs softly and her smile widens a little more.

Indicus laid down next to Crystal snuggling up to her all the while leaving his emotions open to her. As Indicus laid there he watched her nose twitch and her peaceful smile. He snuggled next to Crystal some more, feeling her smooth chitin against him and rested himself.

"I love you" She says softly in her sleep as one of her beautiful and soft butterfly like wings unfolds and wraps itself around him. She did truly love him, despite his past, despite her own, she felt nothing but love for him. She nuzzles softly into his fur as she still slept.

Indicus snuggled into her wing with a smile his own dreams taking a brighter turn then they used to, death and loss being replaced with a feeling of happiness for the first time in many years. He almost could feel Dusk Flower smiling, happy he had decided to try and move on. 

A couple of hours later, Crystal wakes up and gently leaves Indicus to sleep. She finds the Nightblooms that she had picked during the day and plants them, as soon as she does, they begin to blossom and bloom in the moonlight, their petals looked like they had tiny diamonds that sparkled.

Indicus moved a little when Crystal left but his pleasant dreams conjured by his mind, about their future together continued. Causing Indicus' smile to widen. Though like every dream he woke up. Looking around the area he saw Crystal standing around the Nightblooms as they opened up and sparkled like individual stars. The moonlight highlighted Crystal well as it gave a nice soft gleam on her chitin and a glow to her mane and tail, the sight was like a painting with a surreal feeling to it keeping Indicus from speaking for the first time in many years.

Crystal was sniffing the beautiful flowers and smiling softly "Luna loves these flowers, I should pick a few for her as well" she says to herself as she scans the outskirts of the forest, "Only the best will do for her" she says softly, not realizing that Indicus was awake.

After a time Indicus shook himself out of his trance though he still couldn't stop noticing her beauty. Realizing the Queen did not notice him yet he walked up behind her making sure not to disturb  the surrounding flowers, "You look beautiful tonight, quite poetic if I say so myself." 

Crystal smiles "Oh hello darling, I woke up and saw you were sleeping happily and peacefully, so I decided to let you sleep" she says and nods "thank you, these are Luna's favorite flowers, but they usually only grow in the Everfree" she says "and at specific seasons"

Indicus nodded, "I saw them, and frequently have walked to patches of them in the past to watch them bloom. A whole field of Nightblooms looks like a starry night sky, sometimes one can see constellations in them if your lucky. It's like each patch seeks to show what the forest canopy hides. So i can't say Luna's love of the flower is surprising." 

Crystal smiles with a nod "Indeed" she says when she finds the perfect bunch to pick, she uses her magic to carefully pick them and places them in a protective jar and looks at him with a stretch "Perhaps we should head inside, it looks like it might rain, we can continue gardening tomorrow"