Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Exiled and Alone (1x1 with Roxy Sparx)

Shadow Dancer

Crystal couldn't help but chuckle and remark "Husband stealer" she says before poking her tongue out "I'm kidding sister, but now that would make two of my sisters who have fallen for my love" she giggles then looks to Luna "and his own mother too" she teases her

(edited)

Luna tilted her head and then remembered the time before she knew he was related to her when they dated for a week and found they were better as friends. "That was before we knew our relation to each other, even then it did not work out." Meanwhile Chrysalis was blushing her face lighting up. She knew how fast Changelings could find love but even  for her it was hard to believe that she started finding qualities she liked in this stallion and with her sister's mate no less.

Indicus on the other hand was still trying to find out why he had gained the attention of three different mares in less then a month and all three being changelings no less.

Edited by Shadow Dancer

"Aaw you're blushing dear sister" Crystal giggles "It's alright though, I don't blame you, Indicus is truly a stallion out of a dream" she giggles once more and looks at Luna with a wink "Uncannily kind, caring and sweet, not to mention he is quite ruggishly handsome"

Chrysalis blushed even more. But soon after a smirk that made Indicus quite nervous appeared on Chrysalis' mouth. She looked at her sister "Want to make this dream stallion feel awkward? If so sit on his lap and tease him a bit. For a military stallion he is pretty poor at reacting to females." Chrysalis scooted over onto Indicus' lap and he figured out what he was in for. A lot of playful teasing. Suffice to say the stallion blushed immediately.

OOC:(I like messing with my OC way too much don't I?)  

Crystal grins "Oooh, fun" she giggles and joins her sister, then begins to play with his mane and kiss him while she saw Chrysalis run her hands down his chest "ooh Indicus, aren't you a lucky stallion, the three Changeling Queens are after your love, what ever will you do my dear?" she coos teasingly

As expected Indicus locked, up his mind unsure on how to deal with his current situation. Feeling Crystal pepper him with kisses and drag her hands  through his mane. While Chrysalis ran her hands up and down his chest in such a way his shirt might as well not even be on.

Luna looked at Indicus' confusion with amusement. Knowing he took awhile to actually do anything when a female did this to him.

Chrysalis had to admit she found his stunned expression to be very amusing. 

It took a couple minutes before he snapped out of his stunned state and returned the gesture. Indicus started kissing Crystal and returned Chrysalis' rubbing in full, his hands delicately dancing across her chest and stomach though clear of any in appropriate places. It was now Chrysalis' turn to blush.

Crystal giggles and laughs even more with how Chrysalis was blushing "I see the tables have turned, but just you wait until we get back to the palace, I'd love to see how you handle three beautiful mares drooling all over you, and I think even Belladonna would like a little taste of you" she giggles and kisses him deeply

Indicus returned the kiss in equal measure. Then continued rubbing Chrysalis' belly and chest her minimal cloathing making it very easy to feel the fur and chitin underneath it. He then did similar to Chrystal. "So you think Belladonna would join in?

Crystal giggles "Are you kidding me? You saw how she was looking at you and giving you all your favorites" she giggles once more "I'm sure she's certain to want to join in" she then kisses his cheek "Not that we mind at all, do we dear sister?"

Chrysalis was finally able to regain her ability to think in time to hear the question. "I would not mind an additional hand to help Indicus squirm."  Chrysalis' voice carried a sultry undertone with it.

"Why do I have a feeling that once heat season comes that I will be running a lot" Indicus thought out loud.

Crystal looks at Chrysalis mischievously  "Running? Between rooms maybe.. do not forget that dream of mine you are to fulfill still darling" she says with a soft purr "Oh and miss Rarity as well" she giggles "Oh yes Chrysalis, this stallion is quite the mare's stallion"

Chrysalis pressed herself against Indicus causing his mind to short out once more, stopping any remarks. Chrysalis smiled. "You found quite the stallion he is so fun to tease and can sometimes even dish it back." Chrysalis kissed Indicus a couple of times as she continued to press into him. "Yes such a fun tease."

Crystal smiles and nods, but then sighs softly "I owe him my life really, literally" she says and closes her eyes "After spending a century in the Everfree, I had ran out of my crystals, food reserves and not many ponies walk that path anymore, so there weren't many I could feed from either. I was near death when I collapsed on his front door, he found me and raised me back to health"

Chrysalis stopped what she was doing and looked at Indicus and Crystal again. She knew Indicus saved her sister but how and how dire her sisters situation was when he saved her was a huge matter all in itself. Tears welled in her eyes snapping indicus out of his trance and Chrysalis just hugged Indicus "Thank you Indicus thank you so very much Crystal means a lot to me to have her back and because of your kindness means a lot." Chrysalis hugged Indicus tears falling onto his shoulder, then after a brief moment she then kissed him square on the lips stunning him once more. "I know I have said this a million times thank you." 

Luna sat back and her smile got wider, "I'm going to get back to Canterlot I have duties to fulfill. Nice to see you on friendly terms once more Chrysalis."

Chrysalis barely heard Luna enraptured in the kiss that Indicus eventually started to participate in the kiss turned into a tight sob filled hug after awhile. 

Crsytal smiles as she hugs Luna "We'll see you in a bit then dear Luna" she kisses her cheek before letting her go then going to sit next to Indicus and holding his hand "Shallwe just stay here for a little longer?" she then giggles as she pulls Shade into her lap "come here sweetie, mummy's missed you" she says as she holds the small mare close

The young Changeling mare cooed and nuzzled Crystal affectionately. "I'm glad to see you again mom." Meanwhile Indicus and Chrysalis were just holding each other close as chrysalis continued to cry happy tears. Indicus looked at Crystal for a moment, and nodded. "Yea let Chrysalis recover from her ordeal both physically and emotionally before having to subject herself to public scrutiny. We both know that even though most will forgive her seeing as the invasion left major injuries at worst and some broken pride the majority of nobles will make sure to try and make her and our life hell just because they think we are beneath them."

Crystal smiles and nods as she nuzzled Shade "those damned Lords can go to Tartarus and stay there" she says with a scowl, "I am a Queen, you are my soon to be king, and the others under my rule are my subjects, if anything those lords are bellow us, and I am sure that Luna and Celestia will agree"

"I quite agree but regardless they will act like that till we get announced and they will try and kiss our asses to get our favor." Indicus pulled Crystal n for a small group hug. " It will be fine in the end."

She sniffles and nods "I'm sorry sweetie, I'm not used to being looked down upon like we currently are being done to" she says and nuzzles him gently "I do miss the castle, but it is nice here, with you and my sister, plus my little Shade" she says and nuzzles her "You've done well protecting Chrysalis sweetie"

"It's okay, your more used to a nobility that accepted you and the Changelings. Though im sure the average pony will be indifferent at worst ."  Shade nuzzled Crystal back with a happy smile the young Changeling looked at Indicus and Crystal for a moment. "Thank you for finding us both of you." Indicus nodded quietly.

Crystal smiles and hugs her "I couldn't forsake my kind sweetie, you know that" she says and sighs "I never gave up on looking for you"' she says and kisses her nose gently "ow how about the two of you get some rest, I have some things I'd like to talk to Indicus about"

As if queue Chrysalis and Shade both yawned. Indicus just smiled and pointed back into a nearby hallway. "Bedroom is back there last door on the left." Chrysalis gave a tired nod and along with Shade walked to the bedroom disappearing inside the hallway.

Indicus then looked at Chrystal, "So what is it that you want to talk to me about?" 

She smiles and nuzzles him "Sweetheart, I just want you to know that I won't hold you back from giving my two sisters and young Shade love at any time, and that you don't need to ask, they're family after all" she kisses him "But we really ought to let Rarity and Shaded know"

"Yea, I was thinking the same thing. When we get back we can let both of them know what's going on. I'll be honest I never thought I would be involved romantically with three mares it may take a bit to get used to." Indicus chuckled.

She nods and nuzzles him as she then snuggles up to him "and finally, I'd just like some quality private time with my big, strong and handsome fiance" she says, kissing him softly on the lips "I love you so much"