Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Exiled and Alone (1x1 with Roxy Sparx)

Shadow Dancer

(think you mean Indicus, silly)

Luna chuckles and shakes her head "You're telling me, and sadly the corruption seems to be creeping into the Night Guard as well" she says with a sigh but then smiles as she sees Crystal kissing Indicus "So how's the transformation going for you Indicus honey?"

Indicus looked at his mother with a sigh, "If you need me to take care of any issues in the night guard just tell me."

Indicus caught the question and was glad for the topic change. "The changes seem to be coming along nicely. It will be interesting to see the final result." Indicus flexed his chitin covered arm feeling the plates shift and examined his hand admiring how it appeared to be more like a claw. "I have a feeling when this is over it will look like I am wearing a full suit of plate armor without the Helmet. I'm guessing that is a bit typical for changeling Kings?"

Crystal nods "Something like that, though it depends on the pony. If the pony was born Changeling, then there is a very great difference in look, a more natural look, but I know this for sure, seeing you in full chitin like you would be in armor, would make me go wild for you" she giggles and nuzzles him "More so than I already do now" she says then looks to her future mother and aunt in law, "Well, I guess we ought to tell you, we are preparing to have a hive soon"

Indicus laughed, "I'm sure you would though I did not know you could get even more wild for me." He joked.

Luna shook her head the implications quite clear to her. "Well I wish the best for the hive you two build together." Luna hugs the both of them using her arms and wings.

Indicus responded to the hug by returning it while a part of him enjoyed the feeling of security he felt from the gesture.

Crystal hugged Luna back "Just thought I would let you know, there will be lots of little hivelings running around in some time" she says and then begins to eat the food that the chefs and cooks had brought out for them.

Luna smiled, "That just means Moon and I get to spoil several of your children and give them back to you to deal with the sugar rush." 

Celestia shared her sisters happiness liking the idea of being an aunt and like any aunt or uncle she got to be the "cool" one to hangout with.

The sisters and Indicus ate their food after giving thanks to the cooks.

Crystal smiles "Oh don't worry, but it will be interesting to see how Indicus' demon heritage and my Changeling heritage will mix, if at all" she says as she noms into her food "but I am sure Moon will simply faint at the adorable sight of the little mewling changelings in front of her" she giggles, poking fun at her demon like soon to be mother in law.

Indicus shook his head as he thought about what their children would look like, "They will probably look more like changeling bat-pony hybrids. The demon heritage will manifest more in their magic though what type of magic will be quite hard to know seeing as my biological grandmother happens to be the mother of all demons as they stories say." Indicus chuckled, "But I'm sure either way they will be quite adorable."

Crystal smiles "With my dna mixed with yours coming from Luna and Moon, there is absolutely no doubt that they would be adorable" she giggles and smiles as she nuzzles Indicus "And needless to say, when the others see your transformation, you'll have to keep them at bay with a pole" she says "quite the handsome stallion without the transformation, but add the transformation, and you're a absolute hunk"

Edited by Goddess Sunset Shimmer

"I think I can manage, besides..." Indicus kissed Crystal "No other random mare will ever hold a candle to you my sexy Queen." 

Amion grinned, "Not to mention You, Chrysalis, Arachnia, and Cadence would beat back hoards of mares before I ever have to.  Because you four know..." Indicus pointed at himself, "that this hunk is all yours."

Unable to stop himself he added, "Come heat season I will know it very well."

Indicus blushed and was quite unsure about how to take Crystal's response looking to his mother for help. Though soon enough Chrysalis, Arachnia and Cadence walked up.

Chrysalis was the first to notice the Chitin covering now over half his body as it steadily grew over his skin leaving a bits of fur on the ground that we're quickly cleaned by the maids. 

"Well I see Indicus here is taking the appearance change well and is starting to look quite good as a king to boot" Chrysalis ran her slim tongue across her lips before giving him a kiss and a sensual lick across his right cheek

As expected Indicus blushed, Cadence, Arachnia, and Chrysalis laughed and he regained his composure. Though the three mares latched on to their colt-friend and did not let go.

Cadence got a devious smirk and whispered in Indicus's ear. "The three of us had fun last night bonded well actually but we would have loved you and Crystal having fun with us if you know what I mean."

Once more Indicus started mimicking a tomato.

Moon showed herself as she chuckles "My. my, son. It would seem that you will indeed be having a lot of fun come heat season, and girls, he has a lot of stamina, both Luna and I can attest to it" she says with a grin.

Crystal giggles and then looks to the other three mares "Oooh? Just the tree of you with toys or...?"

(edited)

Indicus blushed at his mother's statement. "You are saying that because Dad I'm guessing?"

Chrysalis shot her elder sister a grin as she brushed her hand down Indicus's face. "Some toys and showed Cadence some fun with shape shifting and my natural tongue game."

Chrysalis gave Indicus another kiss and the trailed light kisses down to his neck using her fangs to nip him here and there. "I can't wait to see you react to my tongue game my King."

Once more Indicus made his face look like a tomato and parts of his mind got excited.

Edited by Shadow Dancer

Luna grins "Yes and no, there were times where we...mated" she giggles "That was before we broke up, remember" she says and shakes her head "And you know Cadence dear, I am glad that you were able to get over your hatred for chrysalis and what she did to you and Shining during the wedding"

Indicus blushed and felt foolish for not remembering the months after Dusk Flower's death where he an Luna dated for awhile even slept together a couple times but both found out that besides sleeping together they were better off as friends. It was also before he found out what he knows now. "Well now it is coming back to me must have pushed it back once I found out our relation with each other."

Cadence giggled, "I got to hear her side of the story besides if Indicus trusts her I was willing to. Besides she was forgiven the moment she demonstrated the magic her tongue can work on somepony." 

Chrysalis giggles and blushes but also smiles, showing off her teeth "Mmm and you were quite the tasty little morsel too" she says and winks at everyone before cuddling up to Dawn "Now you must be little Blessed Dawn, am I correct?" she asks "Do you know who I am?"

(edited)

"Why thank you dear Chrysalis, I'm glad I was too your liking." Cadence replied while hiding a creeping blush

Bountiful Dawn giggled at the mistake of her name and dismissed the innuendos as just more boring adult talk she didn't care about , "It's Bountiful Dawn but yes I know who you are. Mommy talked about you and mommy Crystal as a foals a lot. Though being with Daddy you would be a Mommy to right?" Dawn said excitedly."

Edited by Shadow Dancer

Chrysalis giggles "My apologies little one, and it is good that they remember our times together fondly" she says, placing the filly on her lap and continuing to eat her breakfast and looking at Cadence "Soon though, I don't think we'd have much time, from what I heard, our new king and our queen are planning on having a hive soon"

(edited)

Bountiful Dawn nuzzled up to Chrysalis with a smile. Cadence looked towards Indicus and Crystal. "Congratulations you two, have you figured out a good place to start it yet?"

Indicus shrugged, "I was thinking the castle ruins and I'm sure Crystal has some suggestions as well but we have not went that far yet."

Edited by Shadow Dancer

Crystal smiles and nods "The castle ruins are a good place to think of, though hasn't Twilight Sparkle taken them, or am I thinking of a different castle ruins?" she asks as she gently pets Bountiful and smiles "And thanks Cadence"

"Twilight requested I help guard her and her friends a couple times to explore the ruins of the castle ruins in the Everfree and maybe salvage any artifacts I don't think it was any sort of claim." Indicus replied

Cadence nods "She didn't quite like the feeling of it, a bit too...far into the forest for her liking, so we all got together and rebuilt her treehouse library" she says, smiling as she sees her husband come into the dining hall "Hello there dear, we were just discussing good places for Indicus and Crystal to have their hive"

(edited)

Shining nodded, "Ah so they are planning to start one in the near future good luck to the both of you."

"Thank you Shining Armor." Indicus then glanced over towards Chrysalis who for her part decided to make herself as figuratively small as she could Indicus noticed this but did not comment figuring it was just a result of leftover regret for the events of the wedding.

Shining noticed this as well and decided to get this little bit of conflict out of the way. "Chrysalis look, I know your there and for what it's worth I understand now why you did what you did, and I forgive you."

Chrysalis looks up at Shining Armor, "Thank you, your forgiveness means a lot to me." Chrysalis was void of her usual joking attitude.

Edited by Shadow Dancer