Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Exiled and Alone (1x1 with Roxy Sparx)

Shadow Dancer

She nods and nuzzles into the pets "she's very nice, and so is mr Indicus. I can see that he loves her a lot. Mummy says it is because he saved her life, just like the pwinces in my story books" she giggles and closes her eyes. She then sighs "do you love miss Cwystal?"

Luna nodded, "Yes Indicus saved Crystal after a timberwolf attack. As for how I feel about Crystal, she is like family to me but I do not harbor any romantic love for her or Indicus." Oddly enough a little bit of uncertainty crept into her voice she knew she had romantic feelings for a short period when she was much younger but they faded quickly enough.

As for Indicus they tried but declared it too awkward, but was it because of feeling like family or just how close to Dusk's death it all was. Luna suddenly cursed this new line of thought, she thought she had her feelings about both sorted out but now?"

The filly nods and smiles "I want to be like mummy when i gwow up. Be a guard and pwotect evewyone" she says sleepily before finally going to her sleep in the princess' caring lap.

Meanwhile Crystal stirred a little in her sleep, she was beginning to worry about Sugar's dreams.

Luna smiled. "I'm sure you will make a great guard. Well I'm going to go now just remember, your mommy loves you, and she and plenty of others will make sure your daddy will not take you. Goodnight little Sugar Drops." With that Luna left the dream and was back in the physical world. She looked at Crystal and Indicus, "Sugar Drops will sleep soundly from now on."

Sugar nods as she sleeps peacefully. Crystal was asleep by the time Luna reappeared and it was obvious she was troubled, She tossed and turned in her sleep until she suddenly woke in a cold sweat, crying. She hugs onto Indicus and sobs into his chest "H-hold me love, I..I had the most h-horrific d-dream" she whimpers

Meanwhile, Shade appears "Brother, it is time, I know you said tomorrow, but I know what and whom she dreamed about"

Indicus held Crystal to his chest doing what he could do to comfort her after whatever she had just seen. When Shade appeared with information on what was going on he stopped caring about his sleep. "Just tell me what has my Crystal so scared and move on with the purging attempt if it helps."

She nods "follow me then baby brother, it's a lengthy and dangerous process, I'll tell you on the way there" she says as she leads the way "It was your demon that has invaded Crystal's dreams, she's gotten worse than I thought possible. I just happened to go by mother's room and saw in her looking glass into Crystal's nightmare"

Indicus followed after his older sister. "So the bitch is trying to take a different approach in getting Crystal out of her way. Just tell me what needs to be done to get the damn succubus out of my head and away from Crystal. I can handle dealing with it on my own but it is attacking family. I will not let that happen."

Shade nods "Do you see the alchemic symbol drawn on the floor there? I need you to stand right in the middle and close your eyes for me" she says as she draws her curtains and blows out the candles, "We need to be in complete darkness for me to be able to do this"

Indicus nodded and stood on the symbol in the middle of the room and closed his eyes he waited for her to give any further instructions as he tried to use the time to calm himself down. "I'm ready when you are Shade." Indicus's voice held some of his worry.

Shade nods and places her hand on his shoulder, "just relax, I'll do all the work" she says as they were now in complete darkness. She chants for about five minutes before she was in a different plane "Come on out Bitch, it's time you've been dealt with once and for all"

A tall slim mare with light grey fur and raven black mane, walked into the open her tail was unlike a ponies, long slim and the tip was heart shaped. The figure also had a sharp horn and large draconic wings. The demon was cloathed in a simple black dress.

"Hmm who might you be? Your not like the priests and shamans that I easily seduced and drained every other time my beloved tried to get rid of me. Your not the Changeling Queen that has stolen his heart from me either. Yet you seem to care deeply about Indicus."

Shade grins wickedly "well, well, well. A demon who doesn't know my name?" She scolds and lowers her hood "My name is Shade Walker, immortal daughter of Princess Luna, as well as her only trusted adviser, assassin and master thief. I am also older sister to Indicus and personal friend of Arcania Starmane, mistress of alchemy and the arcane and Roxy Brightspark, mistress of the occult and adopted sister of the God Amygdala, surely you've heard of him"

"Ah yes i've heard of you, but if we are spewing titles like water I might as well introduce myself. I am Lilith, Mother of demons, including one Luna might be very familiar with. My daughter Nightmare."

Lilith put a hand to her chin with a curious stare

"Though I find it interesting that you think Indicus is your younger brother. It makes sense, the similarities between Nightmare and Luna are very widespread and he actively fights himself so his demonic nature is suppressed."

Shade looks at her "Indicus is my brother by law, mother adopted him just as she adopted me. Also, you do not scare me. You may be 'mother' of demons, but Amygdala is the essence of fear itself, hos domain is the Dream, and I will call upon him if I must. You will now leave my brother and those close to him be, or suffer my wrath." She says as she uses her magic to spawn a multidimensional shadow blade capable of slaying a Great God. (Like this one http://www.michiganknives.com/knife_pics/MicroTech/MT_Jagdkommando_Black_1_Large.jpg)

Lilith smiled, "Ah adoption makes more sense, anyway as for your demands  I will leave the Changeling Queen and never disturb her nor anyone of Indicus' friends or family. As for Indicus himself, he will rule by my side one day but it seems I'll be waiting awhile longer for a chance like I had before so I will leave his mind for now.

But I want just one thing, tell Luna to release Nightmare and restore her physical form, let her meet her son and awaken Indicus' demonic heritage as it should have happened centuries ago when he was conceived before he was put in stasis and given to the pony-griffin couple to raise centuries later. If you refuse then it is only a matter of time before he loses the fight against himself and becomes a danger to all he cares for. 

Shade grins wickedly as her eyes and the gem glows "You're in no position to make bargains demon, my brother right now, is standing inside a binding circle, but with a hitch, this one can also be used for unbinding, so not only will you be gone, but so will anything else that would make him harm others" she says, stamping her staff as magical orbs start surrounding the demon in the vision but also around Indicus. 

Shade grins even more, but all that could be seen was her eyes, the gem, the poison on her blades and her sharp teeth. she then silently slips in front of the demon with her shadow blades unsheathed and quickly stabs the succubus in the heart, killing her physical form once and for all, as another pony, another mare, kept watch from the benches at the study. She then quickly grabbed binding jars and begun siphoning all the darkness and evil from Indicus, using a chant of her own to seal the jars.

(edited)

Lilith gasped in surprise as her physical form was destroyed though she managed to get a few words out, "Your jars...don't trap his... suppressed nature...you fool." Soon enough her essence was trapped in the jars leaving her unable to escape. 

Indicus' eyes flew open and he looked at his surroundings. "So you took care of the demon?"

Meanwhile a presence stirred in its prison in Luna's mind 

Edited by Shadow Dancer

Shade nods "I did, and everything else dark and evil about you" she says with a sigh, though you really ought to thank Arcania, she's the one who figured out how to do it.

"P-please Shade, i-it was nothing special, you d-did all the hard work" the blue mare with a sparkly mane says shyly

Luna's ears twitch "You will not be released, not unless you are fully bound to something that can contain you" she whispers

Nightmare stirred again "That's acceptable I just want to meet my son, our son if you want to be technical, free from mothers influence" The voice was weak but desperate, even pleading not at all like the demon spirit that possessed Luna over a thousand years ago.

Indicus nodded, "Thanks both of you now I can rest easy knowing the bitch is gone from my mind"

"Not until he is ready, that succubus had just finally been purged from him, he will be weak for now" she says as she closes her eyes "now hush, I have a Queen to watch over" she says as she gently strokes Crystal's mane and ears to help calm her.

Shade nods "You are welcome brother, had I had known how powerful that demon was in the past, I would have put our differences aside sooner, for that I apologize"

Indicus nodded, "I heard scattered bits of the conversation, so Lilith mother of the demons was the one trying to seduce me huh?" 

Meanwhile in Luna's mind Nightmare nods, "That is acceptable, thanks Luna." Nightmare goes silent in Luna's mind a small hope to see her son without her mother playing her games with him was there.

Shade nods "Indeed, I can see how lesser priests and mages would fall to her seductiveness, but for one, I'm a shadow mage, she cannot manipulate me so easily" she says "Plus there's the love all your family and friends have for you that helped us bind her to the jars" she says softly

Luna sighs in relief

Indicus felt a bit out of it his mind wandering back to Crystal, "I want to see Crystal again," with the last bit of his reduced strength spent Indicus falls unconscious. His mind now able to be at peace for the first time in years, the constant promise of power wealth and pleasure gone from his mind.

Shade gently picks him up and carries him back to his chambers, "Mother, I have cleansed him of Lilith, but he is weak and vulnerable, it is best he is left to rest" she says as she gently lays him next to Crystal and kisses his nose "We can finally become a close family, baby brother"