Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Exiled and Alone (1x1 with Roxy Sparx)

Shadow Dancer

Crystal smiles into the kiss and snuggled even closer, "I love you so much Indicus, you've done so much for me" she says softly and nuzzles him "Wheenver you're ready, how about you and I consummate our binding?" she asks with a soft giggle 

Indicus smiled , and Chrysalis looked at Arachnia and Cadence and motioned for them to follow her where she whispered to them, "Lets leave these to to enjoy themselves our turn will come soon enough in the meantime we can have a little fun of our own as celebration."

It became just Chrystal and Indicus in the room "I love you too Crystal, and yes lets."

Crystal smiles and kisses him as she lays down on her back, "I'm ready when you are love" she says with a soft purr

---fade to black--

A few hours later, Crystal just lay there panting and sighs "T-that was amazing love"

Indicus grinned as he steadied his breathing. "Glad to know I still have it in me." Indicus put an arm around Crystal's stomach finding the feeling of sweat on her body to not be an entirely bad sensation. "I love you, Crystal." Indicus said once more and kissed her content with the close contact alone.

Crystal smiles and kisses him softly "And so begins the strengthening and lengthening of both of our royal bloodlines" she says softly and smiles, holding his hand gently in hers "I also see the process is excellerated"

Indicus smiled and rested his head on Crystal's chest, "Well it will be interesting trying to access the changeling magic and getting used to not goring someone with my right hand." Indicus rolled more on his back and felt a small sharp stabbing pain. "Ow, what was that?" Indicus looked behind himself and caught the sight of two insect like wings, and a couple of wing covers both the same color as Crystal's "Well learning to fly is now a thing."

She smiles "Oh we can teach you, it's actually pretty easy once you get the hang of it" she says and kisses his cheek, closing her eyes softly "Truly wonderful, now we are truly together as a couple" she says with a giggle

"Yea using insect wings will be a bit different from the bat like wings I summoned to fly before so it should be simple enough." Indicus kissed Chrystal and dragged his hand down her side. "It is I'm glad I got to share this with you though now the others will love to have a round with me now that you got to have the first. Heats will be interesting to say the least." Indicus half cringed.

Crystal nuzzles him "Indeed" she says softly and closes her eyes, clearly exhausted from their little round of exercise. "Mmm they can wait I think, I need a little nap right now, and it would be really nice to have my loving king next to me as I nap"

Indicus smiled and hugged Chrystal's bare body close to him and nuzzled his head into the crook of her neck, "I believe I fully agree with you there. The others can wait." Once Indicus got settled he drifted off to a pleasantly exhausted slumber.

Meanwhile Luna was happily spying in on them through her dream mirror and chuckles to himself "and everything works out for the best" she says softly to herself but then mutters "If only old Starswirl was here"

Celestia decided to check in on her sister. "So Crystal finally marked Indicus and they both decided to make it official so to speak?" Celestia knew the answer but felt hearing it would be much better.

Luna nods "Indeed, be prepared for a new hive to start happening" she says with a chuckle and shakes her head "I'm going to be a grandmother to a Changeling hive...that's a sentence I never thought I'd hear myself saying, but still..any news about Star Swirl?"

Celestia sighed. "Honestly I don't know. He got caught up in a time stream so he could be deposited anywhere from now to the future at this point it is just a matter of waiting. I wish I could say or do more."

Luna sighs "I miss him so much dear sister" she says softly "He was always my favorite foalsitter" she sighs but then goes back to spying on her son and future daughter in kaw's dreams. "Why doesn't it surprise me that Crystal's dream is so innocent with lots of cuddly critters?" she asks with a giggle

Celestia nodded "I know I do to." The moment of melancholy was put behind the, Celestia looked at the mirror, "Because she likes cute and cuddly things." Celestia smiled, "Though it may be just to hide the fact she is less innocent then she claims to be."

Luna smiles and nods "Indeed, I honestly just think it is the former rather than the latter, she's always loved things that were cute and cuddly, especially when we were all fillies" she says with a soft smile.

Celestia gave a mischievous smirk, "Should we get Indicus and Crystal a cat knowing Indicus and cats never get along or just stick with a dog. The former would be funny, though Indicus might like the dog expesially the larger breeds."

Luna giggles "Oh why not both? A cat for Crystal and a puppy for Indicus?" she asks "I mean if Indicus is to be king of the new hive, then he is going ot be pretty busy, especially with security and guard detail, so a cat would be great for keeping Crystal company"

Celestia nodded, "I can arrange for both to happen easily enough There are to be a decent selection we can find at an adoption center. So it is decided we get a cat for Crystal and a Puppy for Indicus."

Luna smiles and nods with that "sounds wonderful, though I do believe that perhaps they should have a say  in the breed of the pet they have" she says asshe writes a memo to both Indicus and Crystal to see them after their nap.

Indicus just started to wake up. He looked at Crystal and remembered what they had done together and smiled. He looked at Crystal's still sleeping form and watched the rise and fall of her chest and sighed when he felt the telltale signs of a messenger spell and caught the note before it landed. It was just a note to meet Celestia and mom at the earliest convenience so he put it to the side and continued to watch Crystal's chest rise and fall as he felt the steady beat of her heart throughout her body. 

Crystal felt the slight shift from Indicus adjusting his position and slowly opens her eyes in time to see him reading the letter "Mmm a summon or something less important, dear?" she asks with a slight purr in her voice, leaning over to kiss him softly

"It's not Important more of a request when we are able. So we can just lay here for as long as we please." Indicus replied giving Crystal his own kiss. and snuggling back into her with a warm smile on his face.

Crystal smiles and nuzzles into his chest lovingly "wonderful love" she purrs and closes her eyes "So, dear, you do realize that there is a possibility of me having a few foals right now, right?" she asks softly