Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Exiled and Alone (1x1 with Roxy Sparx)

Shadow Dancer

Celestia finishes her hot chocolate. "Fortunately there should be no threats from the past coming for any sort of revenge on us or plotting to take over Equestria. Hopefully we don't have to deal with the likes of Tirek ever again but chances are a few millennium it is possible he some how escapes who knows. Honestly during the first year of Twilight's ascension into an Alicorn I was tempted to start checking the myth books for any old threats I might have forgotten about." Celestia chuckles at the thought of doing such a crazy thing.

Indicus then spoke up and raised his own mug, "To many more centuries of dealing with random assholes that seek to take power for themselves, and doing so together."

Celestia quirked an eyebrow at the implication that he would be there for centuries to come but took a glance at him while recalling what he looked like over a decade ago. causing her mouth to morph into an O.

Luna chuckles at Celly's expression then looks to Crystal "Crystal dear, you look as beautiful as ever, mind you, I always knew that one way or another indicus would find himself in the arms and guile of a beautiful mare...I'm just glad neither of you kidnapped the other, I'd have to punish you then" she giggles

Crystal blushes and hides behind her mane "You flatter this old mare, my dear"

Indicus looked at Luna puzzled, "Kidnapped each other? There must be a story behind that little mention." Indicus kept trying to figure out the meaning behind the joke, before he gave up and just hugged Crystal closer. "I guess I just have a thing for badass mare's." Indicus looked at Crystal and smiled, "You can't tell me Crystal surviving a hundred or more years alone in the everfree is nothing short of badass. None of you can."

She giggles "It doesn't matter and yes that is quite a bad-ass feat to accomplish" she says and looks to him with a smile

Crystal blushes deeply "I j-just su-survived by instinct, n-nothing more" she says quietly and timidly as she nuzzles into his soft fur. making Luna giggle.

Indicus grinned, "Doesn't change what I think of you Crystal, I know for a fact it takes a special caliber of person to survive this place. Don't sell yourself short, surviving the Everfree is no small task." Indicus nuzzled Crystal some more to reassure her.

she blushes and nuzzles him back. while Luna nods "Indeed, not every pony can survive one day in the Everfree alone, let alone a whole century" she says, hugging her, earning her a hug in return, only tighter.

Crystal nods with a soft sigh ":I...I guess you're right" she says then looks out the window "H-how is the Crystal Empire?"

Luna smiles "Well our niece Cadenza is governing over it with her husband Shining Armor these days"

Celestia decided to speak up, "Like Luna said Cadenza or as family and friends know her Cadence, and her husband have been doing well to rebuild the Crystal Empire and get it caught up with the rest of the world. Though even years after Sombra's defeat the Crystal Ponies are still getting used to the idea of not having to worry about his rule."

Crystal nods "It is good to know the ponies have somepony good to govern over them, t-though I wonder what would happen should I visit them today?" she asks and looks to Indicus "W-would they remember me or just see me a-as an intruder?" she asks and whimpers softly.

Indicus kisses Crystal to calm her. "They were frozen in time for about the same time you had been exiled maybe a few years less. But I'm sure they will recognize you. As for Cadence and Shining Armor, your sister when she and her hive was love starved and they invaded using the wedding. That left a poor impression of changelings for them but I can deal with them." Indicus thought for a moment. "Sometime I should see if Chrysalis is still alive it may be doubtful but here you are after a hundred plus years, so their is a chance."

Indicus shook his head, "Anyway one thing at a time."

She nods "P-perhaps you're right dear, but w-what if the c-citizens blame me for leaving a-and not trying to stop Sombra?" she asks, shaking slightly

Luna smiles and walks over to her and nuzzles her "Dear friend, I hardly doubt they'd blame you, after all, your entire hive save for yourself and Shade had been slaughtered by Sombra, I'd have ran away if I were in that same situation"

Indicus sighed, he knew the type of question all to well. What if he had of paid closer attention, what if he had of somehow known about the trap? He had second guessed his every decision when his team died asking what ifs and saying I should have. He just couldn't bear seeing Crystal do the same. 

He gently turned Crystal's face towards him. "Crystal please look at me. You couldn't have stopped Sombra any more then I could have stopped the bastard that killed my squad. He suddenly went mad and killed every one of your changelings and then exiled you before enslaving his people. You could not have anticipated such a sudden turn of events. I watched Sombra before he was defeated he was quite powerful even I or the princesses would have had a hard time with him much less you, especially after being taken by surprise."

Indicus hugged Crystal some tears appearing in his eyes. "Blaming yourself can lead you down a very dark and scary path one that you will never be able to fully escape from. Trust me I walked that path, even took revenge. I lost much of myself then and lost more just to distract myself fight after fight kill after kill. It took me leveling a blade to a foal and her family as some contract to kill a business rival of some stallions. The scary part is that I was centimeters away from the fathers neck before I saw my reflection in a crying foal's eyes. I saw who I had started to become. The blood thirsty look in my eyes, a blood soaked smile from when I bit into one of their guards and drank his blood. I looked like some demon from hell, Tartarus as Equestrians call it. That is what scared the last bit of my rational self into realizing what I had fallen into. The very real part of me that I had given myself into practically steps away from what one could call a Nightmare form."

Indicus was crying into Crystal's shoulder. "Blaming yourself will only cause pain, to yourself and others. I almost fell through the point of no return I don't want to see you walk towards that point like I did." 

Luna nods with a sigh "I too know what it is like to go down that path..I was banished to the moon for a hundred moons because of it" she says with deep regret and resignation.

Crystal nods and tightly hugs Indicus "I..I will try to..not think on it th..then" she gently wipes his tears away.

Indicus hugged Crystal close, comforted by her presence as his crying turns to sobs and the sobs fade. "It's funny its been only three days and it feels like I've known you longer. No matter, I love you Crystal." Indicus gave Crystal a kiss on her mouth love and affection pouring out of him.

Crystal sniffles and hugs him closer, gently kissing his tears away "I love you too Indicus" she says softly and nuzzles into his mane for a brief moment before using her magic to levitate the pendant she wore around her neck and placing it around his "T-this will se-serve as the bond w-we share"

Indicus gladly accepted the pendent looking at the heart shaped gem that seemed to be pulsating different colors like a heart beat. He gave nuzzled Crystal once more "Woe it's beautiful, I imagine it is a family heirloom passed down from one to the next"

Crystal smiles and nods "Something like that, but it will serve to remind us of the bond that we now have" she says as she rummages around and finds a small gem, she uses her magic to chip away at it, making it form a perfect heart shape, she then uses her magic to spawn a chain and connects it to the pendant, putting it around her neck.

Indicus focused on the pendent before taking a dagger out and cut himself slightly, a grayish black aura surrounded the pendent for a split second, and some of the blood was carried over and made contact with the pendent and seemingly disappeared into it, then the pendent started to pulsate in a similar fashion to the pendent he now wore.

"There, I managed to enchant it similarly to the one you gave me. It is connected to my life force and if I am ever seriously hurt the pulse will slow and stop if I die. If you ever need me just call my name and I'll hear you no matter the distance. Finally, it will lead you to me via a mental tug no matter the distance. This is my gift to you."

Crystal nods and hugs him, she then sees that Luna had finished her hot cocoa "Well Indicus, Crystal, old friends, as wonderful as this visit has been, I'm afraid my cake loving sister and i must return to the castle, lots to do and so little time to do it in" she says with a giggle at Celly's expression and then shakes her head "Perhaps, when we have more time we can visit again" she says as she kisses them both on the cheeks before leaving.

Indicus waved, "Well see you both another time."

Celestia waved goodbye to Crystal and Indicus before walking out.

Once the two princesses left Indicus looked at a clock and noticed the time. "Wow, afternoon already we really spoke that long did we. Well I'll get dinner started." Indicus kissed Crystal before walking to the kitchen.

Crystal nods with a small smile and looks to him as he walks over to the kitchen and then looks down to her pendant, she holds it and smiles softly, thinking to herself "I wonder what our children would look like?" she asks to herself and sits down on the couch

(Like the profile pic)

Indicus whistles as he cooks up spaghetti figuring it a nice easy and enjoyable meal they could have. He starts boiling the water not using magic this time. While that was done he got out some bread he got from the market and cut it in half puting some garlic powder and butter on each half before putting it in the oven. The water came to a boil and he threw the noodles in. Now all he had to do was wait for the bread and noodles and heat up the spaghetti sauce.

As he waited his mind thought about the future and an inevitable question was children, and of course what they could look like given his mixed heritage and Crystal being a changeling. Sure he would love them all the same but it still entered his head. 

//thanks its one of my main ocs Nightmare Spell Song

Crystal smiles when she sees the look on his face, "I know that look sweetheart, don't worry, I was thinking exactly the same thing" she says as she trots over to him and kisses his cheek "No matter how they look, I'll always love them" she says softly and nuzzles him before smelling what he was cooking "Mmm that smells lovely"

Indicus Nuzzled Crystal back, "I know you will, and I feel the same way. Though I don't know how many changeling queens have bore children sired from a non changeling father so I guess we may be in for quite the surprise in that regard." Indicus shook his head, "Anyway  I guess we will get to worry about the details when the time comes, maybe I'll see what the Empire still has on changelings in the future. Might help to know some biology and the like in case you get sick. Seeing as the nearest place that could treat a changeling  properly is Thalemn and it's several hundred miles away."

The bread finished and the noodles were ready, so Indicus quickly heated the sauce and put the noodles and sauce together. Once that was done he put the food on the table with some bowls.

"I'm sure the Royal Equestrian Library might have something on Changelings, Princess Twilight may know of some books" she says softly and sits down at the table "Perhaps even some of the elder royal physicians, I was at the royal hospital enough times for them to know how to look after me" she giggles

Indicus served the food giving some to Crystal and then served himself. "Yea if they do then that would be convenient but seeing as changelings are quite a secluded race compared to all the others it is also equally possible that the books are tilted against changelings and contain more speculation then fact. Definitely after the wedding some years back when your sister invaded in a desperate attempt to save her hive from starvation. Anyway I'll find something later. For now, we dine on spaghetti and garlic bread!" Indicus did a small flourish.