Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Exiled and Alone (1x1 with Roxy Sparx)

Shadow Dancer

Crystal nods and smiles "Dinner certainly smells delicious darling" she says and nods "I can imagine, it was about a hundred years ago when Changeling and Pony relations were at their best, these days.." she shakes her head "We'll cross that bridge whenever we get there" she says then smiles "You know, I'm sure there are some spells that could foretell what our children might look like"

"If we find one then we can use it if you want." Indicus took a bite of some of his food  before speaking. "It's funny how the more I think about it the more it feels like some greater being wanted us to meet. A week later and you wouldn't have found me, I was planning on doing mercenary work across the world. Then there is the fact you could have just as easily fond your way into Ponyville had you been walking south a bit more, and who knows what would have happened then. I know it doesn't mean much now, but it was just something on my mind."

Indicus laughed, "I seem to get lost in random thoughts a lot don't I?"

Crystal smiles and nuzzles him "It's alright to do that, it shows you have imagination" she says and tastes her food "Mmm this is delicious, nothing truly beats a good home cooked meal" she says as she licks her muzzle and smiles at him "It really was nice to see Celly and Luna again, they really haven't changed much, even after a hundred or so years" she giggles

(edited)

"Glad you like your food." Indicus smiled and continued eatting. Once Indicus had his fill he deposited his dish in the sink and once more took his place beside Crystal. "Want some wine? I think I have an unopened bottle around here, it's decent stuff I'm told. It was given to me after retiring from the Marine corps. Still haven't touched it."

Edited by Shadow Dancer

Shes miles at him and nods, "Well I guess this is as an important event as ever" she says and kisses his cheek "So sure, lets open it and make  toast to our lives together" she says with a smile and nuzzles him. 

As she watches him go to find the wine, a soft, eery but beautiful song could be heard coming from outside. She goes over to the front window to see, and what she saw made her blink. There near the front yard, in the middle of the forest, stood a proud looking batcolt, no older than nineteen years old. However it wasn't the sight of him alone that made her blink, He was wearing a black suit, a regal top hat with what looked like a gear like design to it, a scarf, brass goggles that also had a rather intricate and interesting gear design to them, and what looked like black workers boots. He was also playing the violin and singing.

She couldn't help but sing along to the hauntingly soft and eerie song.

After some searching Indicus found the wine and a couple of wine glasses. He opened the wine up and poured some in each glass.

It was then he heard the singing coming from Crystal and another source. When the song ended he nuzzled Crystal, "That was a beautiful song."

She smiles and nods "I don't know how I know it and what's more, I don't know why that strange pony is out there" she says, pointing him out to Indicus "he looks like he's from a carnival or maybe some very secluded town on the other side of Equestria" she says softly

Indicus looked out the window seeing the oddly dressed pony. "Want to see what brought him here? Wouldn't hurt to ask." Indicus admitted to himself that the stallion was quite skilled considering how good the song was. "Eh might as well." Indicus walked outside, "Hey, sir I noticed your song. It's good by the way."

The stallion looks up "Oh hello there, and thank you. I was just taking a stroll through the forest, quite lovely this time of year, don't you think?" he asks and smiles to Indicus then to Crystal "Your wife is quite beautiful by the way, you're a lucky stallion"

Indicus blushed, "We're not married quite yet. But thanks for the compliment." Indicus shook his head, "Yes it is quite beautiful this time of year." Indicus took a moment to look around. "Anyway names Indicus, what's your name if I may ask.?" Indicus felt a gust of wind blow through his mane and fur.

The stallion smiles "Name's Nightmare Spell Song, but most just call me Night Spell" he says and shakes Indicus's hoof, "I come from Hollow Shades" he says and nods "Well, I wish you and your marefriend plenty of luck in the future to come" he says with a smile

Indicus smiled as he shook hooves with Night Spell. "Well nice to meet your acquaintance Night Spell." Indicus gestured towards Crystal, "This wonderful mare next to me is Crystal, she is as you figured my marefriend." Indicus stepped back a little to let the two get acquainted.

crystal blushes "Hello mr Spell, Hollow Shades you say? That's quite interesting, I didn't know that colony still existed" she says somewhat softly

Night Spell smiles and tips his hat respectfully "It's been newly reestablished ma'am, and if I may say so, you are the lovely mare, I never thought I'd meet the fabled Queen Crystal"

"Y-you know of me?" she asks shyly

He nods "My mother, Belladonna Nocturne, she is a crystal pegasus gypsy, she left the Crystal Empire just before everything went to..well everything went bad" he says "She may not look it, but she is quite old, she's just managed to look youthful through magic, anyway, yes, my mother would always tell stories of the beautiful and kind Queen that ruled over the Empire"

How long do crystal ponies live if his mother is over a hundred? Indicus thought to himself, "I imagine the stories were quite interesting." Indicus paused for a moment to think. "So what brings a musician like you from Hollow Shades? It's a bit of a distance if I remember correctly."

"Pretty interesting, though all good" he says and nods in response "It is a rather far distance, but I enjoy long walks, it helps clear the mind and clarify ideas" he says and bows slightly to the blushing Crystal. "No need to be so modest around me your highness, Hollow Shades is a mish mash of different races and cultures."

"Intersting indeed. Well you seem to have been on the road for quite a time, so what say you to coming inside for a small rest and possibly a chat? I have found the tales that others tell of their travels to be quite interesting and sometimes even educational, of course it is up to you whether you decide to stay for a short while or not." Indicus stated finding the Stallion to be quite interesting if his knack for music and his clothing was anything to judge by

Night smiles and with a small bow "It would be an honor to spend some time with the two of you" he says and straightens up "Though, might I trouble you for some food and drink? I fear I have run dry of my stores and has been a while since I last had something to eat and drink"

Crystal giggles "Of course, it's no trouble at all"

Indicus beckoned Crystal and Night Song inside. Once everyone was inside he got some of the leftover spaghetti and garlic bread and gave the dish to Night along with a glass of water. "There you go that should take care of your hunger and thirst, if you want more your welcome to it."

Night smiles as he takes his top hat off "I thank you kind sir and you too your highness for your kind and generous hospitality" he says as he breathes the aroma of the spaghetti and the garlic bread, then begins to politely eat it. "Mm this is some really good food"

"Living alone for many years causes one to pick up cooking quite quickly. Though I'm glad you like it, and like I said eat your fill."  Indicus let Night Song eat for awhile before speaking again. "So as a traveling musician you must have plenty of interesting stories, mind sharing one?" 

@@Shadow Dancer,

Night smiles and nods "I have a few..lets see..one that would be suitable for a sensitive soul to hear" he says to himself and thinks of one while eating, he swallows his food and smiles "Ah I have one, this is the story of how I met the love of my life" he says as he then goes on to tell how he had traveled to Canterlot to perform, but was struggling to make ends meet as at that time he had also fallen rather ill. And just when he was about to give up hope, a kind and beautiful pegasus mare takes him into her home and nurses him back to health. The only thing she wanted in return in the end was his love and a single dance.

"That was a lovely story Night Spell" Crystal says, wiping tears away

Indicus showed a bit less outward emotion but he was moved by the story none the less. "Kinda sounds like how Crystal and I met. I helped her after a Timberwolf attack and here we both are fallen for one another quite quickly and the bond between us growing stronger as time moves on." Indicus laughed, "An interesting happenstance."

Night smiles "Sometimes a little kindness goes a long way" he says and chuckles "At least that is what my mother always says, and it's quite true" he says as he finishes his meal "In fact, I'm on my way to see my special lady" he says "Takes a while though, and she understands, she's quite busy with her job anyway"

Indicus nuzzled Crystal, "Yea it seems a very accurate statement in both our cases. I do wish you a safe journey. You can fill your water canteen here if you wish also one other thing," Indicus walked away from the living room for a moment coming back with some field rations. "Here some field rations for the journey not the best but it will keep you going, and it is all vegetarian."

He smiles and nods "thank you, I shall tell my lovely mare about yo..." he then spots an old photo on the wall and walks over to it. He then points to a mare next to Indicus "H-h..you know her? S-she's the highest officer i-in the night guard" he says with a soft stutter