Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop I will draw your oc (CLOSED)

chaosprincess

Well the sketching process takes a few hours depending on how complex the picture is, but the coloring is what will take the longest I am still new to digital art, but I sketch out the picture to make it easier for the line art when I start to digitally color it so between everything maybe less then a day to a day like I said depending on how complex  the picture is.

Awesome! Thanks again!

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello and sure just give me the information and I will get to it as soon as I get some others finished.

Okie-dokie-lokie!

post-34233-0-64267800-1476238994_thumb.png

post-34233-0-59728300-1476239012_thumb.png

These two, if possible.  Together.

They're upcoming villains for my RP, so I'd love to have a pic of them standing proud and looking appropriately villainous.

Cragg should look smarmy and snide, while Khozan is the strong, silent and menacing type... and yes, Kho is a zebra.

No rush, no push, no hurry... as soon as you have the time to do such, is all I ask.  I also had a request shop once... ONCE... and I understand pressure.  Take your time, and DO have fun with it!

Thankies!

(And hey - Cragg's wearing an outfit and Kho's a zebra - no cutie marks to worry about!)

(And whatever medium you're more comfy with is fine; I'm not picky!)

(edited)

Okie-dokie-lokie!

sig-4695966.attachicon.gifJasper Cragg.png

sig-4695966.attachicon.gifKhozan with shades.png

These two, if possible.  Together.

They're upcoming villains for my RP, so I'd love to have a pic of them standing proud and looking appropriately villainous.

Cragg should look smarmy and snide, while Khozan is the strong, silent and menacing type... and yes, Kho is a zebra.

No rush, no push, no hurry... as soon as you have the time to do such, is all I ask.  I also had a request shop once... ONCE... and I understand pressure.  Take your time, and DO have fun with it!

Thankies!

(And hey - Cragg's wearing an outfit and Kho's a zebra - no cutie marks to worry about!)

(And whatever medium you're more comfy with is fine; I'm not picky!)

I can do that and I appreciate the patience and for all the details as well I will show you the sketch once I have done it before I color it to get your ok on if you like it or not once I am finished with others.

ATTENTION: I HAVE DECIDED TO CLOSE, BUT DON'T FREAK OUT EVERYBODY WILL STILL GET THEIR PICTURE I HAVE DECIDED THAT I AM GOING TO DRAW THEM OUT AND COLOR THEM DIGITALLY AND JUST POST THEM ALL TOGETHER SO ITS GOING TO BE A WHILE BEFORE ANYBODY SEES THEIR FINISHED PICTURE WHICH I APOLOGIZE, BUT THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE.

Edited by chaosprincess

I can do that and I appreciate the patience and for all the details as well I will show you the sketch once I have done it before I color it to get your ok on if you like it or not once I am finished with others.ATTENTION: I HAVE DECIDED TO CLOSE, BUT DON'T FREAK OUT EVERYBODY WILL STILL GET THEIR PICTURE I HAVE DECIDED THAT I AM GOING TO DRAW THEM OUT AND COLOR THEM AND JUST POST THEM ALL TOGETHER SO ITS GOING TO BE A WHILE BEFORE ANYBODY SEES THEIR FINISHED PICTURE WHICH I APOLOGIZE, BUT THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE.

Okay. Just wondering, you said that you are going to draw them out and then color them. Does this mean that they wont be digital? Because I would still love it to be digitaly drawn, so I can use it for things such as my avatar. Thanks again!

Regal Shadow

Okay. Just wondering, you said that you are going to draw them out and then color them. Does this mean that they wont be digital? Because I would still love it to be digitaly drawn, so I can use it for things such as my avatar. Thanks again!

Regal Shadow

They are all going to be digitally colored I just need some time to be able to draw everybody's request then color them its why its closed because I need time to finish everybody's request who has requested one so far so don't worry it will be digital everybody's is going to be digitally colored I just need time to complete everybody's so far.

They are all going to be digitally colored I just need some time to be able to draw everybody's request then color them its why its closed because I need time to finish everybody's request who has requested one so far so don't worry it will be digital everybody's is going to be digitally colored I just need time to complete everybody's so far.[/qu

Great! I get it now. Thank for telling me. ( btw, for some reason, at the top of your page where you say the filled spots, I'm not on it. It says that only four out of five are filled. You might want to update that so everypony will know that all five spots are filled.) Once again, you're amazing!

Oh, and if you could make Regal Shadow's wings a bit larger than they are in the image I gave you, that would be great! (I accidentally drew his wings too small.)

Edited by Regal Shadow

They are all going to be digitally colored I just need some time to be able to draw everybody's request then color them its why its closed because I need time to finish everybody's request who has requested one so far so don't worry it will be digital everybody's is going to be digitally colored I just need time to complete everybody's so far.[/qu

Great! I get it now. Thank for telling me. ( btw, for some reason, at the top of your page where you say the filled spots, I'm not on it. It says that only four out of five are filled. You might want to update that so everypony will know that all five spots are filled.) Once again, you're amazing!

I decided to write down all names and what they want in a notebook so no worries I am not going by that list anymore since I got more then 5 request which I am completing them all I decided it would be easier for me to just look at the notebook and see what each person wants so no worries and I put in the title that this shop is closed so I can catch up on all the request so everybody that made a request so far will get theirs made it will just take some time.

I decided to write down all names and what they want in a notebook so no worries I am not going by that list anymore since I got more then 5 request which I am completing them all I decided it would be easier for me to just look at the notebook and see what each person wants so no worries and I put in the title that this shop is closed so I can catch up on all the request so everybody that made a request so far will get theirs made it will just take some time.

Cool! You're very organized. Oh, could you make Regal Shadow's wings a bit larger than they are in the image I gave you? ( I accidentally drew his wings too small. ) Thanks again!

Cool! You're very organized. Oh, could you make Regal Shadow's wings a bit larger than they are in the image I gave you? ( I accidentally drew his wings too small. ) Thanks again!

Sure and thanks and I also had a question for you would it be ok if I drew Regal Shadow without the suite? thought I would ask before starting the picture when I get to it.

@@chaosprincess,  If it helps any, you don't really need to worry about coloring (I don't mind if they are just sketches)

O no problem at all I want to color them I just closed the shop so I can take the time and make each picture look nice I am not amazing at ponies, but if I can make somebody happy with my artwork then I don't mind doing it that's the only reason I closed the shop just to catch up so no issue with coloring with anything and I have a question for you with your 2nd oc is it a male or a female? I am sorry for asking I just want to make sure I get the gender right for both pictures thank you.

Sure and thanks and I also had a question for you would it be ok if I drew Regal Shadow without the suite? thought I would ask before starting the picture when I get to it.

Thanks, and sure! You can draw him without his suit. ( he is white btw.)

O no problem at all I want to color them I just closed the shop so I can take the time and make each picture look nice I am not amazing at ponies, but if I can make somebody happy with my artwork then I don't mind doing it that's the only reason I closed the shop just to catch up so no issue with coloring with anything and I have a question for you with your 2nd oc is it a male or a female? I am sorry for asking I just want to make sure I get the gender right for both pictures thank you.

Well, I suppose it's always good to want to help people ^.^

As for the second OC, the the orange one is my BF's and they are both male (That request was more of a surprise picture for him, though I wouldn't be too surprised if he noticed my post :P)

Well, I suppose it's always good to want to help people ^.^

As for the second OC, the the orange one is my BF's and they are both male (That request was more of a surprise picture for him, though I wouldn't be too surprised if he noticed my post :P)

That's fine I just wanted to make sure I had the gender right and hey nothing like a good surprise and I still don't mind doing both request I have about 7-8 request its why I decided to close it and start taking the time to draw the request I hate closing it like that, but I have to in order to make sure everybody's picture comes out nice and not rushed.

Thanks, and sure! You can draw him without his suit. ( he is white btw.)

Thanks and I  know I saved the picture of him so I have a reference.

That's fine I just wanted to make sure I had the gender right and hey nothing like a good surprise and I still don't mind doing both request I have about 7-8 request its why I decided to close it and start taking the time to draw the request I hate closing it like that, but I have to in order to make sure everybody's picture comes out nice and not rushed.

Thanks and I  know I saved the picture of him so I have a reference.

Great! You're the best! (I will stop bothering you now, so you can get going on the OCs. :) )

Great! You're the best! (I will stop bothering you now, so you can get going on the OCs. :) )

Your no bother I understand you want the picture a certain way so I would rather you tell me how you want the picture drawn and if you have any other questions never hesitate to ask when I come on I will answer, but I am going to head off I just wanted to check things and inform everybody that I closed it to start on all the request.

(edited)

Is it possible if you could do Starlight with her current mane?

Your picture is finished this is the first time I have ever digitally colored a picture so I hope you like it.

post-38560-0-40795100-1476512909_thumb.jpg

Edited by chaosprincess

(edited)

That looks really cool, I like this a lot! :D

I'm really glad you like it its the first time I ever digitally colored a picture I did send you a pm letting you know it was completed, but you beat me to the picture lol and if you post this picture please do credit me and once again glad you like it.

Edited by chaosprincess

(edited)

could you also do me!

ps: i hope were not overwhelming you. 

attachicon.gifmyPony.png

If you want yours done just going to give you a heads up that its going to be a while I can't say exactly when, but if you don't mind waiting then I can get to it, now is there a certain pose you want your oc to be in? and is there a cutie mark? if so what is it?

Edited by chaosprincess

(edited)

Could you do a digital colored version of my OC Regal Shadow? He is a white alicorn king, with black hair and green eyes. Here is a quick sketch of him:

sig-4702656.attachicon.gifRegal Shadow art Digital.png

(He is wearing a black suit, which is why only his face is white.)

His cutie-mark is a five sided crown casting a shadow. Here is the general idea of his cutie mark:

sig-4702656.attachicon.gifRegal Shadow cutie-mark base.png

(If you can do a better version, that's fine with me. It just needs to be a five sided crown, casting a shadow.)

Thanks! You're the best!

Regal Shadow

Here is your request I tried to make the wings as big as I could without making him look strange I am still new to digital art, but I hope you like it and if you post this anywhere please do credit me.

post-38560-0-44511100-1476750464_thumb.jpg

Edited by chaosprincess