Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop I will draw your oc (CLOSED)

chaosprincess

Here is your request I tried to make the wings as big as I could without making him look strange I am still new to digital art, but I hope you like it and if you post this anywhere please do credit me.

Looks amazing my friend! Thanks!

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mer I don't have a picture of my oc but I can be very descriptive. If you wouldn't mind drawing him.

He is a purple goo pony thing. (Basically he's a goo creature who likes to be a pony) he is also very feminine so he appears as a very girly guy. His mane is long and reaches his feet, it's also very spiked, the colors are a deep purple with a strip of white running trough it. His tail is the same. He has a small mouth with small fangs poking out. His eyes are a bright pink and his pupils are swirly. (Almost like a vortex in his eyes.) His cutie Mark is the same as his pupils. Also his form isn't solid, so maybe if he had like little globs floating off his ears and tail and hair that might be cool. Oh and a tiara. (Not royalty he just likes it.)

Oh, this looks lovely! Sure, why not :catface:

Here's a reference picture if ye decide to work on mine.

post-26276-0-23594400-1476780894_thumb.png

(If you want to add his cutiemark to yer drawing, and not his cape, it's in the link below :P)

Edited by Lord Bradley

Mer I don't have a picture of my oc but I can be very descriptive. If you wouldn't mind drawing him.

He is a purple goo pony thing. (Basically he's a goo creature who likes to be a pony) he is also very feminine so he appears as a very girly guy. His mane is long and reaches his feet, it's also very spiked, the colors are a deep purple with a strip of white running trough it. His tail is the same. He has a small mouth with small fangs poking out. His eyes are a bright pink and his pupils are swirly. (Almost like a vortex in his eyes.) His cutie Mark is the same as his pupils. Also his form isn't solid, so maybe if he had like little globs floating off his ears and tail and hair that might be cool. Oh and a tiara. (Not royalty he just likes it.)

I'll give a try and see what I can do.

Oh, this looks lovely! Sure, why not :catface:

Here's a reference picture if ye decide to work on mine.

attachicon.gifimage.png

(If you want to add his cutiemark to yer drawing, and not his cape, it's in the link below :P)

Sure I'll give him a try and draw his cutie mark its not complicated or I can add both the cape and cutie mark.

Hi I already have an OC but am looking for a more updated version. So to speak I guess. Here are some pics of my OC from imgur.

http://imgur.com/a/hKgjs

Now what I'm looking for is an OC just like these ones but in this orientation

firebrand_by_xain_russell-d4vuy6s.png

In other words I want to show both eyes in my new OC and also perhaps have a more defined muzzle or physique. To be honest I'm a rather short guy. 5 foot 5 inches. Taller than Snails but definitely NOT as tall as Shining Armor if you know what I mean.

Attached below is my cutie mark. Also to be fair a lot of my poses are rather awkward looking because they were made in that one devian art program. The thinking pose, crying pose, maybe a better inspired pose. I think the artist can come up with a few more poses if they feel the need to. 

I appreciate anytime any artist puts forth doing this request and I look forward to your work. 

Thank you for your time today. Have a great day!

post-39443-0-18222500-1476815739.jpg

Hi I already have an OC but am looking for a more updated version. So to speak I guess. Here are some pics of my OC from imgur.

http://imgur.com/a/hKgjs

Now what I'm looking for is an OC just like these ones but in this orientation

sig-4703302.firebrand_by_xain_russell-d4

In other words I want to show both eyes in my new OC and also perhaps have a more defined muzzle or physique. To be honest I'm a rather short guy. 5 foot 5 inches. Taller than Snails but definitely NOT as tall as Shining Armor if you know what I mean.

Attached below is my cutie mark. Also to be fair a lot of my poses are rather awkward looking because they were made in that one devian art program. The thinking pose, crying pose, maybe a better inspired pose. I think the artist can come up with a few more poses if they feel the need to. 

I appreciate anytime any artist puts forth doing this request and I look forward to your work. 

Thank you for your time today. Have a great day!

Sure I can draw your oc it may take a while and I'll have both his eyes showing in the pose.

If you want yours done just going to give you a heads up that its going to be a while I can't say exactly when, but if you don't mind waiting then I can get to it, now is there a certain pose you want your oc to be in? and is there a cutie mark? if so what is it?

just the part of me smiling at the camera

take your time take your time :please:  

just the part of me smiling at the camera

take your time take your time :please:  

upper!* :dry:

Hey I know your thread is closed but I wish to make a request. You see I want my Alicorn OC Aria drawn with humongus wings. I just want it to be a set of wings with a pair of eyes to it. But I guess if thats to much for you you could draw her and link pony doing something cute or affectionate.

Hey I know your thread is closed but I wish to make a request. You see I want my Alicorn OC Aria drawn with humongus wings. I just want it to be a set of wings with a pair of eyes to it. But I guess if thats to much for you you could draw her and link pony doing something cute or affectionate.

One pair of giant wings with eyes coming right up.

(edited)

I just wanted to let everybody know that I am first sketching out everybody's requests then showing the sketches of the request through pm so to get approval if the person likes it or not once I finish all the sketches and get the approval to continue on I will then digitally color everybody's now please be patient digital coloring takes a lot of hours for just 1 picture I am trying to finish all the sketches as quickly as I can, but I want to also make sure the sketches and the finished picture come out nice I have a lot of request so I am trying to complete everybody's, but I just wanted to give everybody an update on what's going on with everybody's request.

Edited by chaosprincess

• 2 weeks later...

*waves*  Hiya, CP!

I was wondering if, when you have the time and slot free, if you would perhaps draw something for me?

If so, just @mention me - I can wait patiently until then.   :D

Here is one of the characters you requested Cragg I believe his name is I do hope you like it the other character will be completed as soon as I can.

post-38560-0-88754200-1478127731_thumb.jpg

(edited)

@chaosprincess, you are an artist of grand exception in a sea of creative geniuses; thank you so very kindly for your effort and artwork!

sig-4721003.attachicon.gifpost-20806-0-02766300-1451359359.jpg

Thank you very much for your kind words I am so glad you like it and I really like the discords lol it made me laugh.

could you also do me!

ps: i hope were not overwhelming you. 

attachicon.gifmyPony.png

Here is your request I do hope you like it.

post-38560-0-68279900-1478214181_thumb.jpg

Edited by chaosprincess

Yo! Could you draw my pone? If you could draw her sitting and waving that would be great if not do it however you wish :P

sig-4731616.sig-4695834.63289f7a-d307-40

Also preferably with a hat like in my profile if that isnt a problem D: Also no cutie mark for her!

I am sorry it took so long and I also apologize if the picture looks off or anything, but here is your request I hope you like it. :)

post-38560-0-05157700-1478853001_thumb.jpg

Edited by chaosprincess

Here is your request Silvershine_ I do apologize that I could not make it exactly the way you wanted :( , but I did enjoy drawing/digitally coloring it :)  and I do hope somebody can draw the picture you requested the way you want it. :kindness:

post-38560-0-88700100-1479015214_thumb.jpg

Edited by chaosprincess

Here is your request Silvershine_ I do apologize that I could not make it exactly the way you wanted :( , but I did enjoy drawing/digitally coloring it :) and I do hope somebody can draw the picture you requested the way you want it. :kindness:

Don't worry about it, it was still great ^-^