Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop I will draw your oc (CLOSED)

chaosprincess

Mer I don't have a picture of my oc but I can be very descriptive. If you wouldn't mind drawing him.

He is a purple goo pony thing. (Basically he's a goo creature who likes to be a pony) he is also very feminine so he appears as a very girly guy. His mane is long and reaches his feet, it's also very spiked, the colors are a deep purple with a strip of white running trough it. His tail is the same. He has a small mouth with small fangs poking out. His eyes are a bright pink and his pupils are swirly. (Almost like a vortex in his eyes.) His cutie Mark is the same as his pupils. Also his form isn't solid, so maybe if he had like little globs floating off his ears and tail and hair that might be cool. Oh and a tiara. (Not royalty he just likes it.)

Here is your request I hope you like it. :)

post-38560-0-00008500-1479178435_thumb.jpg

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No no it's fine

Alright :) and I am glad you like the picture. :pinkie:

*waves*  Hiya, CP!

I was wondering if, when you have the time and slot free, if you would perhaps draw something for me?

If so, just @mention me - I can wait patiently until then.   :D

Here is your request of the other oc you wanted I do hope you like it. (The ear is turned inward so if it looks strange that's why I do apologize if anything is off.)

post-38560-0-39882100-1479275999_thumb.jpg

Edited by chaosprincess

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

... AHEM, I mean, nicely done.

Thank you so very, very kindly; your work is wonderful to behold.  *bows humbly*

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

... AHEM, I mean, nicely done.

Thank you so very, very kindly; your work is wonderful to behold.  *bows humbly*

Your welcome :fluttershy: I'm really glad you like it. :pinkie:

Edited by chaosprincess

• 2 weeks later...

When you get the time, I would like for you to animate my OC.

He has a red and yellow horn, with a white and light blue mane and tail. His wings have armor over them, which is red on the edge, with a gold yellow hinge at the two joints, and white for the rest of the armor.

His lower legs has bands, each with a precious stone. His right foreleg has a ruby, as well as his left hind leg. His left foreleg has a yellow diamond, as well as his right hind leg. His coat is a light blue/white mixture, sorta striped, but not zebra. His eyes are the same color.

Since I (and him) like to listen to music a heck of a lot, he's wearing around his neck yellow over the ear earphones with red music notes.

The cutie mark I had in mind was a rainbow that's made out of fire, with seven flames sprouting from the top of it.

I also have the idea for a unique sword. It starts out narrow at the top, then widens out 3/4ths of the way down, then quickly narrows again, making it look like a wave from the side. 

Could you find some way to have him hold it in some way while flying, or have it sheathed in a golden scabbard with rubies, sapphires, and the like embedded in it? Seven jewels, to be exact.

Also, could you give him a slight smile?

And btw, he's a pretty tall stallion. Not the upper limit, but close.

I would like to thank you beforehand (beforehoof?) for doing this for me.

P.S: Could you also have him be included in a signature that includes a battle scene, but not being bloody? At least a drop or two, most likely three, to give a sense of realism and urgency. Thanks again.

Edited by SolidFire7

When you get the time, I would like for you to animate my OC.

He has a red and yellow horn, with a white and light blue mane and tail. His wings have armor over them, which is red on the edge, with a gold yellow hinge at the two joints, and white for the rest of the armor.

His lower legs has bands, each with a precious stone. His right foreleg has a ruby, as well as his left hind leg. His left foreleg has a yellow diamond, as well as his right hind leg. His coat is a light blue/white mixture, sorta striped, but not zebra. His eyes are the same color.

Since I (and him) like to listen to music a heck of a lot, he's wearing around his neck yellow over the ear earphones with red music notes.

The cutie mark I had in mind was a rainbow that's made out of fire, with seven flames sprouting from the top of it.

I also have the idea for a unique sword. It starts out narrow at the top, then widens out 3/4ths of the way down, then quickly narrows again, making it look like a wave from the side. 

Could you find some way to have him hold it in some way while flying, or have it sheathed in a golden scabbard with rubies, sapphires, and the like embedded in it? Seven jewels, to be exact.

Also, could you give him a slight smile?

And btw, he's a pretty tall stallion. Not the upper limit, but close.

I would like to thank you beforehand (beforehoof?) for doing this for me.

P.S: Could you also have him be included in a signature that includes a battle scene, but not being bloody? At least a drop or two, most likely three, to give a sense of realism and urgency. Thanks again.

I am not accepting any request right now which I'm sure you know and time is tight for me so if I did accept your request it would take quite a long while so you would be waiting just informing you and I don't animate maybe in the near feature I will get into animation, but as of right now I don't and I don't make signatures, but there is amazing people on this site that do animation and signatures, but as for your request like I said not taking them right now and if I do take it the wait will be a while.

Edited by chaosprincess

I am not accepting any request right now which I'm sure you know and time is tight for me so if I did accept your request it would take quite a long while so you would be waiting just informing you and I don't animate maybe in the near feature I will get into animation, but as of right now I don't and I don't make signatures, but there is amazing people on this site that do animation and signatures, but as for your request like I said not taking them right now and if I do take it the wait will be a while.

Oh. Well, when I said 'animate' I meant to do the drawing on a computer...  But if you can't do it, that's alright. 

Oh. Well, when I said 'animate' I meant to do the drawing on a computer...  But if you can't do it, that's alright. 

When you said animation my first thought was making your oc move which I don't do. but what I do is I sketch the picture first then I color them on the computer that's digital coloring as for signatures I don't make those, but right now I am finishing up request that need to be done so I am not accepting any new ones your oc has quite a lot to it which nothing wrong with that so that would take a while to complete and with no picture its a tad tough to go off just words alone which would add onto the time of its completion so as of right now I am not accepting, but once I am done with the other requests I will see if I'm able to draw your oc.

Edited by chaosprincess

When you said animation my first thought was making your oc move which I don't do. but what I do is I sketch the picture first then I color them on the computer that's digital coloring as for signatures I don't make those, but right now I am finishing up request that need to be done so I am not accepting any new ones your oc has quite a lot to it which nothing wrong with that so that would take a while to complete and with no picture its a tad tough to go off just words alone which would add onto the time of its completion so as of right now I am not accepting, but once I am done with the other requests I will see if I'm able to draw your oc.

I completely understand. And I did have a picture, but for some reason I couldn't upload it.

Animating and digitally drawing are two different things. Heck both things need vastly different programs. She probably will do yours after shes done with the others. Sorry you couldnt get a spot.

I can be patient at times, and this is definitely one of them. I'm in no rush. And thanks for the sweet words. :fluttershy:

I completely understand. And I did have a picture, but for some reason I couldn't upload it.

I can be patient at times, and this is definitely one of them. I'm in no rush. And thanks for the sweet words. :fluttershy:

If you still have the picture that would be great as a reference.

I do have the picture with me, but like I said, I couldn't upload it. The program wouldn't allow it. I'll try again, if you want.

Is the picture located on your computer or a website? maybe I can help you get it uploaded I only ask for it due to I like to try and get everything as accurate as I can and pictures make it a whole lot easier if the person has it.

Is the picture located on your computer or a website? maybe I can help you get it uploaded I only ask for it due to I like to try and get everything as accurate as I can and pictures make it a whole lot easier if the person has it.

It's on my computer. 

If its on your computer then you can just post it on this thread with the button on the bottom that says upload files + more reply options once you click that scroll down a little and it will say upload just find the picture on your computer and it should upload.

I got them the picture does make it a lot easier now like I said I am not accepting any new request, but once I am done with the current ones I will see if I have the time to fit yours in and if you don't mind me asking is the bottom picture his cutie mark?

No, that's the sword that I mentioned. His cutie mark is a rainbow made of fire with seven flames on top of said rainbow.

No, that's the sword that I mentioned. His cutie mark is a rainbow made of fire with seven flames on top of said rainbow.

Oh yeah the sword sorry about that well I saved both pictures so if I do decide to draw it I have references.

YO!! I've always been wondering what my OC would look like if he was his true self. It would be REALLY AWESOME if you could draw my OC!! :)

Reference him here!: https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/techno-universal-r9672

Here is your request I do hope you like it if you want the background color changed at all just let me know and I apologize for the wait.

post-38560-0-41103100-1480783389_thumb.jpg