Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop I will draw your oc (CLOSED)

chaosprincess

Hello I have been contemplating making this request shop for a while now and decided to make it I have gotten better with drawing ponies so figured I would give the shop a try now I am going to accept 3 request at a time, but if the 3 slots are filled no worries you can still post your oc and I will get to it as soon as the 3 slots are completed ,but if you came to late and the slots are filled that's ok you can post your request, but you will have to wait until the 3 request are completed.

Rules

1. If you post the picture anywhere else please do credit me.

2. post a reference picture if you have one, but if you don't have one that's ok just please try and describe it to the best of your ability.

3. please, please this is a BIG please have a picture of your cutie mark or being very, very descriptive its hard making cutie marks if you don't have a picture.

4. I usually only draw ponies, but I can give griffons, changelings or whatever creature it maybe, but please do understand it may not come out perfect.

5. please don't rush me the pictures may take a bit to draw and I may have other people ahead of you so please do have patience its greatly appreciated.

6.I usually don't color my pictures, but I am working on coloring digitally which that may take the picture a lot longer since I am still working at it and well pretty much a noob to digital art, but if you want it colored digitally just let me know or if your fine with it just being drawn out by pencil let me know as well.

7. I will not accept canon character requests I can draw them I just choose not to I would rather draw ocs then canon characters.

Things I will not draw

I will not draw anything sexual so please don't ask, but simple cuddling and hugging is fine I can't draw ponies kissing I am really bad at that so I will not draw ponies kissing.

Now I do place watermarks on the drawings along with my signature which are NOT to be removed.

Just as a small notice I will be coloring the requests in an order I choose so there is no set order and please be patient I do have a life outside of this site which does get busy and these request are free so I am not on a timer, but I do thank all of you for choosing my little request store for your requests.

Slots

Waiting List

There is some examples below one being in pencil and the others being digitally colored.

post-38560-0-81911900-1476233928_thumb.jpg

post-38560-0-88620200-1476512697_thumb.jpg

post-38560-0-43518200-1476749132_thumb.jpg

post-38560-0-41840200-1478214363_thumb.jpg

post-38560-0-60816100-1478214371_thumb.jpg

post-38560-0-26987500-1478853062_thumb.jpg

post-38560-0-53967400-1479015292_thumb.jpg

post-38560-0-60995100-1479178523_thumb.jpg

post-38560-0-11471300-1479276273_thumb.jpg

post-38560-0-04912600-1480783573_thumb.jpg

post-38560-0-08813900-1481649669_thumb.jpg

post-38560-0-27944600-1482550362_thumb.jpg

post-38560-0-67579800-1483753547_thumb.jpg

post-38560-0-26632200-1484497619_thumb.jpg

post-38560-0-74243700-1485195078_thumb.jpg

post-38560-0-72128200-1485212047_thumb.jpg

post-38560-0-02349300-1488343986_thumb.jpg

post-38560-0-17028600-1489806632_thumb.jpg

post-38560-0-91664800-1490400969_thumb.jpg

request_for_claude_by_bringerochaos-db42lf4.jpg

flutterstep_s_request_resubmitted_by_bringerochaos-db6ouh0.jpg

request_for_tangle_by_bringerochaos-db75fjd.jpg

request_for_mesme_rize_by_bringerochaos-db7fpil.jpg

request_for_violet___s___re_post__by_bringerochaos-db9drgq.jpg

Edited by chaosprincess

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you have a picture of what your art looks like? Also, do you do ponies from the show as well?

Yes I will be posting some examples its not amazing artwork, but I have gotten better =)  and yes I can no problem just let me know what character or characters.

Yo! Could you draw my pone? If you could draw her sitting and waving that would be great if not do it however you wish :P 

63289f7a-d307-405b-933c-a014c3deb014_zps

Also preferably with a hat like in my profile if that isnt a problem D: Also no cutie mark for her!

Yes I will be posting some examples its not amazing artwork, but I have gotten better =)  and yes I can no problem just let me know what character or characters.

Is it possible if you could do Starlight with her current mane?

Yo! Could you draw my pone? If you could draw her sitting and waving that would be great if not do it however you wish :P

63289f7a-d307-405b-933c-a014c3deb014_zps

Also preferably with a hat like in my profile if that isnt a problem D: Also no cutie mark for her!

Sure can do and no problem I can do that pose and with the hat.

I was wondering if ya can do Grace Melody, with her tail out or as a tattoo is fine, digital colored if that's alright

https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/grace-melody-r9650

Yup no problem and yes I can do it digitally it will just take a bit if you don't mind the wait.

Yes no problem.

(edited)

It you are okay with it. I can wait as long as I need too.

http://sta.sh/0n2rdqmx45x 

Gattlin and his cutie mark

Yes I can draw it.

Sorry to be a bother again, but I forgot to ask is there any pose you want her in? or is anything fine?

Edited by chaosprincess

Yes I can draw it and the link does not seem to be working sorry to be a bother with it is there any other way to see the picture?

Sorry to be a bother again, but I forgot to ask is there any pose you want her in? or is anything fine?

No, just anything you're comfortable with, here's a picture of her mane if you're interested. http://imgur.com/a/gcVds

No, just anything you're comfortable with, here's a picture of her mane if you're interested. http://imgur.com/a/gcVds

Thank you I am going to be working on her now I am going to post a picture for you to see once I draw it out due to I may color this picture digitally which would take a bit longer for the coloring, but before its colored I would like your ok of the picture once its sketched out if that's ok with you.

Thank you I am going to be working on her now I am going to post a picture for you to see once I draw it out due to I may color this picture digitally which would take a bit longer for the coloring, but before its colored I would like your ok of the picture once its sketched out if that's ok with you.

Ok, take your time on the picture, quality is the important part.

Could you do a digital colored version of my OC Regal Shadow? He is a white alicorn king, with black hair and green eyes. Here is a quick sketch of him:

post-39678-0-10841700-1476236603_thumb.png

(He is wearing a black suit, which is why only his face is white.)

His cutie-mark is a five sided crown casting a shadow. Here is the general idea of his cutie mark:

post-39678-0-34774700-1476236713_thumb.png

(If you can do a better version, that's fine with me. It just needs to be a five sided crown, casting a shadow.)

Thanks! You're the best!

Regal Shadow

Edited by Regal Shadow

*waves*  Hiya, CP!

I was wondering if, when you have the time and slot free, if you would perhaps draw something for me?

If so, just @mention me - I can wait patiently until then.   :D

I've got two requests if you don't mind I'll put them in this in order of importance (to me) just in case, I don't mind only getting one of them. Both of them I would prefer digital (coloring doesn't matter to me, as I'll probably end up experimenting a bit with it myself since I'm not completely sure about the color scheme I want of one of them)

1:

For the first I would like a picture of these two OCs kissing, just a head shot is fine, (mostly because one of them has a CM that is really complicated):
sig-4695906.15579k4.jpg

sig-4695906.o2w3k.jpg

2:

For the second, I would like kind of a half and half kind of picture, like Reader's current profile picture of this OC and a changeling with the same color eyes (in case you do color it): sig-4695906.o2w3k.jpg

Can't wait to see the finished product if/when you can get it it ^.^

Edited by Silvershine_

Could you do a digital colored version of my OC Regal Shadow? He is a white alicorn king, with black hair and green eyes. Here is a quick sketch of him:

attachicon.gifRegal Shadow art Digital.png

(He is wearing a black suit, which is why only his face is white.)

His cutie-mark is a five sided crown casting a shadow. Here is the general idea of his cutie mark:

attachicon.gifRegal Shadow cutie-mark base.png

(If you can do a better version, that's fine with me. It just needs to be a five sided crown, casting a shadow.)

Thanks! You're the best!

Regal Shadow

Yes I can.

*waves*  Hiya, CP!

I was wondering if, when you have the time and slot free, if you would perhaps draw something for me?

If so, just @mention me - I can wait patiently until then.   :D

Hello and sure just give me the information and I will get to it as soon as I get some others finished.

I've got two requests if you don't mind I'll put them in this in order of importance (to me) just in case, I don't mind only getting one of them. Both of them I would prefer digital (coloring doesn't matter to me, as I'll probably end up experimenting a bit with it myself since I'm not completely sure about the color scheme I want of one of them)

1:

For the first I would like a picture of these two OCs kissing, just a head shot is fine, (mostly because one of them has a CM that is really complicated):

sig-4695906.15579k4.jpg

sig-4695906.o2w3k.jpg

2:

For the second, I would like kind of a half and half kind of picture, like Reader's current profile picture of this OC and a changeling with the same color eyes (in case you do color it): sig-4695906.o2w3k.jpg

Sure I can do both request it might just a while if you don't mind the wait due to I am going to finish some first then make my way down the list and coloring will take a bit as well.

Sure I can do both request it might just a while if you don't mind the wait due to I am going to finish some first then make my way down the list and coloring will take a bit as well.

I have no problem waiting, Thanks ^.^

Thanks again! :fluttershy:  Um, just wondering, how long do you think it will take? I'm fine with waiting, but I'm just curious.

I don't know exactly I have other requests I have to finish first once I start yours I will let you know.

I don't know exactly I have other requests I have to finish first once I start yours I will let you know.

OK. Thanks! (On average how long does it take you per drawing? That will give me an idea of how long it will take.)

OK. Thanks! (On average how long does it take you per drawing? That will give me an idea of how long it will take.)

Well the sketching process takes a few hours depending on how complex the picture is, but the coloring is what will take the longest I am still new to digital art, but I sketch out the picture to make it easier for the line art when I start to digitally color it so between everything maybe less then a day to a day like I said depending on how complex  the picture is.