Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop I will draw your oc (CLOSED)

chaosprincess

You and the princess of compassion got tablets the same day? Are you sisters or something XP

Though I'm excited to see mine colored x3

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No we're cousins so we bought tablets together today lol.

Ah. That explains why it looked like you two were close^^

Have fun with the requests :D

Ah. That explains why it looked like you two were close^^

Have fun with the requests :D

I still need to sketch yours out I just need the right pose for the both of them, but no worries I will be getting to it and coloring it and I will also be coloring your other wolf oc.

I still need to sketch yours out I just need the right pose for the both of them, but no worries I will be getting to it and coloring it and I will also be coloring your other wolf oc.

I'm excited for it x3

But do take your time^^

I thank you for your patience and when I do sketch it out do you want me to show you the sketch or just move onto coloring it?

I'd like to see it please x3

Hello! I understand you're closed (at least, that's what the title says)

But couldya add me to the list, once you're open again?

Thanks!

I am sooo sorry for the long wait, but here is your request I decided to just sketch out the cat and have her walking towards it to want to pat it since its being cute I hope you like it.

post-38560-0-19263600-1488343817_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

hey if this is still open i would like for you to draw my pony i would like a new picture to use

(heres a picture of my oc and her cutie mark for reference) 

I am so sorry for the wait, but here is your request I hope you like it. :)

post-38560-0-13097900-1489806497_thumb.jpg

I'm guessing this is free requests still at the moment? I see you're currently working on many others, but... If it wouldn't be too much trouble, perhaps I could make a request for my own OC and another's hugging and kissing?  :kindness: 

I'd want something with my OC and my lovely ladyfriend AstralAmity, something with the two of us hugging and kissing all super adorable-like?  :wub:

References: This would be a pretty good picture of Amity, you can find a few more examples of her OC on her main DeviantArt page: http://astralamity.deviantart.com/art/Astral-Anahata-Amity-645145079

My OC is my profile picture, and that's really the only rendition I have of her. I only really could find time to conceptualize her up in the pony maker... Haven't really gotten around to like more directly personalizing her... I've been extremely busy over the past year or so with critical and "life or death" family emergencies and medical situations and all. But I mean, she looks basically just like how I've gotten her in the pony creator and in my profile picture.  :fluttershy:

If you've got the time to do this, I'd so very much greatly appreciate it.  :squee:

I'm guessing this is free requests still at the moment? I see you're currently working on many others, but... If it wouldn't be too much trouble, perhaps I could make a request for my own OC and another's hugging and kissing?  :kindness: 

I'd want something with my OC and my lovely ladyfriend AstralAmity, something with the two of us hugging and kissing all super adorable-like?  :wub:

References: This would be a pretty good picture of Amity, you can find a few more examples of her OC on her main DeviantArt page: http://astralamity.deviantart.com/art/Astral-Anahata-Amity-645145079

My OC is my profile picture, and that's really the only rendition I have of her. I only really could find time to conceptualize her up in the pony maker... Haven't really gotten around to like more directly personalizing her... I've been extremely busy over the past year or so with critical and "life or death" family emergencies and medical situations and all. But I mean, she looks basically just like how I've gotten her in the pony creator and in my profile picture.  :fluttershy:

If you've got the time to do this, I'd so very much greatly appreciate it.  :squee:

I'm not currently accepting any requests, but I can put you on the waiting list with no problem I can't say when it will be completed, but I will get to it once I finish my current ones and yes every request in this shop is free.

Now I do have one question I am not very good at drawing ponies kissing so would it be ok if I drew them cuddling or just hugging? just let me know and when I sketch it I will be showing you it through a pm so you can let me know if you like it or not.

I'm not currently accepting any requests, but I can put you on the waiting list with no problem I can't say when it will be completed, but I will get to it once I finish my current ones and yes every request in this shop is free.

Now I do have one question I am not very good at drawing ponies kissing so would it be ok if I drew them cuddling or just hugging? just let me know and when I sketch it I will be showing you it through a pm so you can let me know if you like it or not.

I'd prefer to have kissing AND cuddling, but if you don't feel like that'd be possible, just cuddling or like snuggling and hugging would be fine too. 

Thank you so much in advance!  :rarity:

I'd prefer to have kissing AND cuddling, but if you don't feel like that'd be possible, just cuddling or like snuggling and hugging would be fine too. 

Thank you so much in advance!  :rarity:

Ok I'll try with the kissing pose I'm just not good with it lol, but I'll give it a try and no problem thank you for choosing my request shop.

I am so sorry for the wait, but here is your request I hope you like it. :)

Wow it looks great it turned out just how i wanted. Also yesterday i was on a plane so I didnt get to see it until now

This is the first time I make a request to have my OC drawn so I dont know much about how this goes >.< but I would like to have a digitally colored version of her ^.^  if you can...that is 

attachicon.gifOC.png

Oh and her cutiemark is this one: 

attachicon.gifcutimark.png

Sorry for the wait, but here is your request I hope you like it. :)

post-38560-0-57155800-1490400817_thumb.jpg

(edited)
On 1/30/2017 at 9:18 AM, Flutterstep said:

Open again? :o

Could you do my OC?

Reveal hidden contents

firestorm_by_flutterstephd-d9z875e.png

So sorry for the long wait, but here is your request I'm sorry if a few things look off, but I hope you like it. :)

flutterstep_s_request_resubmitted_by_bringerochaos-db6ouh0.jpg

Edited by chaosprincess

(edited)
On 1/31/2017 at 8:57 PM, Mesme Rize said:

Hey there. I might request a bit too much and if you don't want too, it's okay.

But could you maybe draw my OC Mesme Rize? He is a Lamiapony, half snake, half pony. I have numerous of drawings of him on my profile.

So sorry your request took so long, but here it is I am also sorry if the eyes or anything seems off, but I do hope you like it.

request_for_mesme_rize_by_bringerochaos-db7fpil.jpg

Edited by chaosprincess

(edited)
On 1/31/2017 at 8:46 PM, Violet_S said:

This is the first time I make a request to have my OC drawn so I dont know much about how this goes >.< but I would like to have a digitally colored version of her ^.^  if you can...that is 

post-31004-0-30941400-1485913441_thumb.png

Oh and her cutiemark is this one: 

post-31004-0-84814300-1485913490.png

I know I already posted your request, but I went back and added the eye shines so here is your request with the eye shines.

request_for_violet___s___re_post__by_bringerochaos-db9drgq.jpg

Edited by chaosprincess