Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What would Discord, Teirek, and Crysallis look like in Equestria Girls?

adelenightstaff

I'd like to see more characters from the show in the movies, why not discord? This is mainly wondering what discord would look like, however, Teirek would probably look interesting to. What kind of lives would discord, Crysallis, and Teirek live? An interesting thought, if you have ideas or pictures, post them here. Thx for the ideas.

• Brohoof 2

Discord: Trouble maker, possibly juvenile delinquent,  maybe a Chemistry teacher where he causes lots of explosions in the laboratory.

Tirek: Possibly a school bully, maybe a sports coach, maybe even a school athlete

Chrysalis: Maybe looking and acting like the one depicted in Fluffy Mixer

• Brohoof 1

Personally I want them to keep these characters as supernatural/mythical beings, rather than making them normal Humans. It's all ready odd that Celestia and Luna have counterparts even though they're ancient. I like to think Principle Celestia and Vice Principle Luna are actually descendants of the Human counterparts of Princess Celestia and Luna.

I have my own ideas for some of the characters which I enjoy toying with, but for Discord I have him as an actual Chaos Spirit, albeit one in Human form. He is still an ancient, magical being, but has adapted well to Human society. He is the eccentric owner of a Museum which he has built on top of a Mystical Hallow(a font of natural magic) which characters would sometimes need to use, but he will only let them if they successfully entertain him or solve riddles. He'd do weird stuff like making the exhibits come to life or put people in approximate magically created worlds based on them, like what he did with the Dungeons & Dragons episode of FIM.

I don't really have an idea for Chrysalis, but I figure she'd still be a Chanegeling Queen and would be in hiding somewhere, or it would turn out she's some kind of Fae and has return to the Hedge or Avalon or whatever. I have this idea that Equestria Girls should focus on European Fae mythology, since FiM all ready focuses on Greek mythology.

As for Tirek, I have him being similar to his G1 counterpart, but he was defeated a very long time ago and is no longer alive. Elements of his passing and the effects he has had on the world still remain though.

I have a similar thing going with Sombra, but he is still possibly alive, being a powerful Necromancer and Occultist who was once a King, he was deposed and resorted to changing his identity throughout the ages as he keeps himself alive with dark magic. The latest incarnation of him was a wealthy professor who's mansion lies abandoned in the Everfree, which would be the focus of a movie, episodes(if EqG becomes a series) or a Halloween special or something, as characters try to uncover lost pieces of magical lore or just try to research his history.

Discord could very well be the superintendant of the school district. Sure, it would be difficult to imagine him in such a position given his chaotic persona in Equestria, but that just makes it all the more interesting. Tirek could some kind of wrestler, construction worker, or anything that requires physical strength since he is pretty muscular--when he has absorbed magic that is. As for Chrysalis, I can see her as an older student or a rebel who got expelled or something.

Discord I could see as a Dr Strange type character in the Equestria Girls world.

Or a college professor at Griffindale University where he aids them tracking down and dealing with magical leaks after their highschool graduation.

Queen Crylisla as a CEO who comes in contact with leaked magic and dispatches company flunkies to gather more leaking magic for her.

Tirek and his brother I see as old museum keepers who watches over lost relics, as amends for past deeds and once magic leaks in and recharges some of the relics he becomes tries to use them to rule world again while his brother lones mane 7 relics to keep Tirek at bay.

King Sombra the EQ version of Vladimir Putin because Sombra just has that dark red and black Russian look to him.

Discord: Probably a magician with a thing for mind-boggling stuff.

Queen Chrysalis: Head of a ruthless terrorist organization determined to rule the world. (COBRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA)

Tirek: Dangerous crime lord and head of the mafia.

Sombra: The head of a big-time corporation with an interest in Equestria magic, who also happens to be a king from the distant past.

Starlight Glimmer: Very charismatic student who envies Sunset and Twilight because of their accomplishments.

Discord I could see as a Dr Strange type character in the Equestria Girls world.

Or a college professor at Griffindale University where he aids them tracking down and dealing with magical leaks after their highschool graduation.

Queen Crylisla as a CEO who comes in contact with leaked magic and dispatches company flunkies to gather more leaking magic for her.

Tirek and his brother I see as old museum keepers who watches over lost relics, as amends for past deeds and once magic leaks in and recharges some of the relics he becomes tries to use them to rule world again while his brother lones mane 7 relics to keep Tirek at bay.

King Sombra the EQ version of Vladimir Putin because Sombra just has that dark red and black Russian look to him.

Sounds like the premise for an Equestria Girls cartoon. Imagine EQG Chrysalis trying to get Twilight to join her. Or Sunset to join her (she's gonna need a lot of luck for that one)

Edited by heavens-champion

Queen Chrysalis: Head of a ruthless terrorist organization determined to rule the world. (COBRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA)

Sombra: The head of a big-time corporation with an interest in Equestria magic, who also happens to be a king from the distant past.

Starlight Glimmer: Very charismatic student who envies Sunset and Twilight because of their accomplishments.

Sounds like the premise for an Equestria Girls cartoon. Imagine EQG Chrysalis trying to get Twilight to join her. Or Sunset to join her (she's gonna need a lot of luck for that one)

Well figure if I'm gonna put my thoughts figured the should fit a series concept.

Girls gotta graduate sometime soon.

Starlight Glimmer feels more like a college rival and future team member, not really a villain but just a college rival deal.

Plus a college setting would allow for more character introductions, and for more plot points. Add in fact that not all of the Mane 7 would go to the college.

Having some highschool to college setting transfer time during 1st season would give each of the 7 to select a path and encounter these characters and other EQ versions of background and side characters and villains. Maybe a mane 7 goes to the Queen's company to work. Another interning at the museum. Another doing relief or Humanitary aid missions into a War torn country under King Sombra's rule.

Also the Mane 7 character who goes into King Sombra's country could find that original human Sunset was in a plane crash there and that mane 7 character gets her out. Afterwards she goes to Equestria in pony sunset's place as she can no longer handle humanity after what King Sombra's forces do to her and other plane crash survivors. She feels that maybe it's fate that her and pony sunset were mentioned to swap places.

Series setting like this would be a great way to give us not just human Discord, queen Crylisla, King Sombra, and Tirek, but put them in a series where we see more of them and their interactions with the world similar how 80s cartoon enemies got screen time in balance with the heros.

I could also see human and pony Swirl Beard being same person and a story arc where swirl beard share that like him sunset is the only one of her in both worlds just like him. And that his disappearance was him staying in human world as it needed him more. Only with her here Swirl Beard could return to Equestria to see how it's fared during his own time in the human world.

Edited by Army Truck

Well figure if I'm gonna put my thoughts figured the should fit a series concept.

Girls gotta graduate sometime soon.

Starlight Glimmer feels more like a college rival and future team member, not really a villain but just a college rival deal.

Plus a college setting would allow for more character introductions, and for more plot points. Add in fact that not all of the Mane 7 would go to the college.

Having some highschool to college setting transfer time during 1st season would give each of the 7 to select a path and encounter these characters and other EQ versions of background and side characters and villains. Maybe a mane 7 goes to the Queen's company to work. Another interning at the museum. Another doing relief or Humanitary aid missions into a War torn country under King Sombra's rule.

Also the Mane 7 character who goes into King Sombra's country could find that original human Sunset was in a plane crash there and that mane 7 character gets her out. Afterwards she goes to Equestria in pony sunset's place as she can no longer handle humanity after what King Sombra's forces do to her and other plane crash survivors. She feels that maybe it's fate that her and pony sunset were mentioned to swap places.

Series setting like this would be a great way to give us not just human Discord, queen Crylisla, King Sombra, and Tirek, but put them in a series where we see more of them and their interactions with the world similar how 80s cartoon enemies got screen time in balance with the heros.

I could also see human and pony Swirl Beard being same person and a story arc where swirl beard share that like him sunset is the only one of her in both worlds just like him. And that his disappearance was him staying in human world as it needed him more. Only with her here Swirl Beard could return to Equestria to see how it's fared during his own time in the human world.

Right, right. Imagine Human Sombra trying to manipulate Equestria Sunset.

Human Sombra: Tell me, Sunset. How did it feel? The power as it rushed through your very being. I can already imagine how glorious it would be with such power.

(Cue picture of the Humane 7's home city in burning ruins with Human Sombra in the foreground, eyes glowing green and red, and a malevolent grin on his face)

Edited by heavens-champion

Right, right. Imagine Human Sombra ready to shoot Equestria Sunset.

It probably a off screen thing human Sunset never speaks of except she doesn't want to think about and believes pony world is her only way to leave behind a world that does not but remind her of the things that happened and we are left never knowing what actually happened to her and plane crash survivors.

But if it's a mute point if go the only one swirl beard between the worlds and sunset being like him a being who is one in the same in both worlds without a double

It probably a off screen thing human Sunset never speaks of except she doesn't want to think about and believes pony world is her only way to leave behind a world that does not but remind her of the things that happened and we are left never knowing what actually happened to her and plane crash survivors.

But if it's a mute point if go the only one swirl beard between the worlds and sunset being like him a being who is one in the same in both worlds without a double

Right.

Still, how does your version of Queen Chrysalis get involved with Sombra.

That's another thing if Tirek can be a human who lives immortalized in the world it would be nice to see Swirl Beard as an immortal human who keeps immortal Tirek at bay and aids in dealing with human Sombra.

To see any of these characters as human would not be good just as a EG movie cameo.

To really see Discord and the others as humans we really need a EQ tv series to do it right.

Right.

Still, how does your version of Queen Chrysalis get involved with Sombra.

At some point Queen Crylisla sends company Flunkies to Sombra's country to retrieve some magic at which point the Magic is revealed to Sombra and which point Sombra supplies various resources of his country to Crylisla's company in return for access to her company's research on the leak magic and tech that helps him absorb and use it more himself with a relationship between the two where they secretly plan to stab each other in the back for all the magic. (classic 80s villains back and forth).

That's another thing if Tirek can be a human who lives immortalized in the world it would be nice to see Swirl Beard as an immortal human who keeps immortal Tirek at bay and aids in dealing with human Sombra.

To see any of these characters as human would not be good just as a EG movie cameo.

To really see Discord and the others as humans we really need a EQ tv series to do it right.

At some point Queen Crylisla sends company Flunkies to Sombra's country to retrieve some magic at which point the Magic is revealed to Sombra and which point Sombra supplies various resources of his country to Crylisla's company in return for access to her company's research on the leak magic and tech that helps him absorb and use it more himself with a relationship between the two where they secretly plan to stab each other in the back for all the magic. (classic 80s villains back and forth).

Typical villains. Always stabbing each other in the back. Though it would be funny if both betrayed each other at the same time.

Sombra: You too, hmmm?

Chrysalis: Yes, actually.

Yea while I bet my words here were a bit much for thread. I do find that a bit of context does allow for better visualization of fictional characters in different forums based on different worlds. With what you drew out of me I might have try my hand at a fan fic.

To bad I suck at artwork though. That why I enjoyed Everfree sering EG away from school setting, seeing other characters like filthy rich, along with Dash zooming around what looked like a human version of ponyville added greatly to visualizing other characters better and story settings and arcs for them.

As I've noticed most fan art has most characters as highschool setting which I blame fist 3 movies. But after everfree I'm starting to see fan artist generating human version based on bigger EG world rather then trying to make artwork all shool based.

Mine were actually designed to be part of a cartoon and nobody ever comments on them. T_T

Oh. sorry. The Fairy thing is pretty interesting. Obviously by European Fae you're referring to Celtic Fairies.

Yes, those, but I mean more than just the little winged people. Elves, Goblins, Trolls, Gnomes, Redcaps, alternate realms where time flows strangely, that kind of stuff. Maybe even a meta-plot regarding the Tautha De Danann. The way I have it, Human magic is a thing, but something happened in the past which caused it to go away or go into hiding, which would be a major plot point throughout the series. The emergence of invading Equestrian Magic has re-ignited magical elements and is causing a re-awakening of the Human magic. If I were to write a series, I'd have Zekora as an actual practitioner of Human magic who would act as a guide to discovering it's secrets, and her rival would be Hydia, the antagonist from the G1 MLP movie, who The Dazzlings would do favors for in exchange for her help.(an idea I had was that she is the one who created the Dazzlings pendants)

One idea I had is that the reason people are being "corrupted" by Equestrian magic is because it is interacting poorly with the Human world which has very different rules for Magic, so it's becoming chaotic and unpredictable. The stones in Legend of Everfree are the Human worlds attempt to make Equestrian magic stable.

Personally I want them to keep these characters as supernatural/mythical beings, rather than making them normal Humans. It's all ready odd that Celestia and Luna have counterparts even though they're ancient. I like to think Principle Celestia and Vice Principle Luna are actually descendants of the Human counterparts of Princess Celestia and Luna.

I have my own ideas for some of the characters which I enjoy toying with, but for Discord I have him as an actual Chaos Spirit, albeit one in Human form. He is still an ancient, magical being, but has adapted well to Human society. He is the eccentric owner of a Museum which he has built on top of a Mystical Hallow(a font of natural magic) which characters would sometimes need to use, but he will only let them if they successfully entertain him or solve riddles. He'd do weird stuff like making the exhibits come to life or put people in approximate magically created worlds based on them, like what he did with the Dungeons & Dragons episode of FIM.

I don't really have an idea for Chrysalis, but I figure she'd still be a Chanegeling Queen and would be in hiding somewhere, or it would turn out she's some kind of Fae and has return to the Hedge or Avalon or whatever. I have this idea that Equestria Girls should focus on European Fae mythology, since FiM all ready focuses on Greek mythology.

As for Tirek, I have him being similar to his G1 counterpart, but he was defeated a very long time ago and is no longer alive. Elements of his passing and the effects he has had on the world still remain though.

I have a similar thing going with Sombra, but he is still possibly alive, being a powerful Necromancer and Occultist who was once a King, he was deposed and resorted to changing his identity throughout the ages as he keeps himself alive with dark magic. The latest incarnation of him was a wealthy professor who's mansion lies abandoned in the Everfree, which would be the focus of a movie, episodes(if EqG becomes a series) or a Halloween special or something, as characters try to uncover lost pieces of magical lore or just try to research his history.

Sorry I missed this, some very interesting ideas here. Using European Fae. Actually having a different region past mythology used for a different world to mix with magic is good idea. Keeps wright's on their toes ;) recently read a Fae magic novel where main character was half Fae half wolf, and living in a world with little magic left that was a modern world of today.

Discord and Tirek are easy for me to figure out.

Discord would be a new teacher for Canterlot High who's tough on the students.  As an added bonus, he would resemble his voice actor John De Lancie.

Tirek, I would make him much similar to Filthy Rich, except higher on the scale.

Not so sure about Chrysalis.  Maybe make her as rebellious as the Dazzlings.

As an added bonus, if they throw in Optimus Prime and Megatron as Equestria Girls characters, they would be the top coaches of Canterlot High who often compete in a friendly competition on who's the best coach.  And like with Discord, Optimus Prime would resemble his actor Peter Cullen while Megatron would resemble his actor Frank Welker.

Edited by SaburoDaimando

• 1 month later...

Right, right. Imagine Human Sombra trying to manipulate Equestria Sunset.

Human Sombra: Tell me, Sunset. How did it feel? The power as it rushed through your very being. I can already imagine how glorious it would be with such power.

(Cue picture of the Humane 7's home city in burning ruins with Human Sombra in the foreground, eyes glowing green and red, and a malevolent grin on his face)

I like that idea a lot. I never thought about them going to college or anywhere after that.

It's interesting.