Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

No Crusaders in Legend of Everfree

FirePuppy

Apparently, these girls' roles were quite extremely small, and technically, none of the films had a big role for any of them. Still, I think it would have been better if the Crusaders had bigger roles in any Equestria Girls movie. Anyone else agree on that?

• Brohoof 2

they are just kids :/ what action packed adventures would we see them doing? gossiping during class or walking around without a hall pass?
there isnt a cutie mark system in EG so they have nothing to do...

• Brohoof 1

I dunno, I only see them as secondary characters. Since Equestria Girls is not a series but films, it'd be harder to give them bigger roles without cutting down on the actual main characters' screen time. I'd love for Equestria Girls to become a series, though, and maybe then I'd like to see them get episodes all to themselves. Maybe they will have a big role in one of the 3 specials that are coming. Diamond Tiara really ought to have had a speaking role at this point, though...

• Brohoof 1

In the 2014 Holiday Special comic, the CMC do play a bigger role than they've done in all four movies, but I do agree that they have been under-represented thus far. Given how each movie is only seventy-two minutes in length, they can only fit in so much within that time frame. If the movies were a little bit longer, I could see the CMC and other secondary characters having more dialogue and being a part of the story.

• Brohoof 1

Snips and Snails where there at Camp Everfree but Applebloom, Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle wasn't?

At this point I'm not even sure that human Applebloom and Sweetie Belle are even related to Applejack and Rarity because we never even seen them interact with them in the movies. It makes sense if your going to camp do you at least want your sibling(s), who actually goes to the same school as you tag along especially if the school funded the whole trip?

Come to think about it, would had Diamond Tiara stopped her father from trying to take Camp Everfree if she was there? Or in this alternate world, she's not even the daughter of Filthy Rich.

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

I'm also upset they didn't make it into the film. I'm even more upset that I did not notice. But honestly the only thing on my mind is that tent system, only had two people per tent, one of the three would have had to either share the tent with their sister or some other student... then again Flutters did end up with Vinyl, so the latter does not seem completely out of the question.

• Brohoof 1

Yeah like @@badbob001, this excursion was probably like a senior class trip, so the crusaders are just too young to have gone.

That doesn't explain Snip and Snails presence :huh:. They're either older than the cuties, or the cuties did other activities instead. From my experience, these school excursions aren't mandatory 

• Brohoof 2