Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching One punch (Now taking Applicants)

Drago Ryder

Rp:https://mlpforums.com/topic/158636-one-punch/

The world we live in is balanced between the forces of good and evil. Heroes and monsters battle for control, with humans being caught in the middle at times. This is the way it has been for millennia. Over time, both sides have become more organized, the heroes being a bit more public about it than the monsters they fight. The heroes developed a class system to determine how powerful one is, based on both physical and intellectual attributes. This is the story of the hero association and those that have joined it over the years.

So, yeah. This is basically my attempt at a superhero RP. It is based loosely off of the anime, One Punch man, but it won't follow the plot exactly. The RP will take place in the human world with the major monsters being controlled by me. Feel free to have your character fight any monster that you make up, but be sure to contact me first just so I know what's going on. As for where the RP will start, it will begin just before the hero test.

Hero classes (lowest to highest)

C class- lowest class out of the four classes, but their strength exceeds that of a normal person.C-Class heroes must perform weekly heroic acts or else they are kicked out of the association

B class-the second weakest class. Heroes in this class are stronger than the previous rank and do not have to perform weekly heroic acts.

A class- the second strongest class.Heroes in this class are considered very powerful and are often the most popular heroes.

S class-the highest class in the Hero Association. Here gather the most powerful heroes, who are said to be insanely strong, at least as much as an emergency army division.

Rules
1. Follow all forum guidelines
2. I expect there to be multiple powerful heroes, as there will be many monsters that will be considered OP. We won't have Saitama here to bail us out if things go down the tubes
3. Feel free to develop relationships between characters.
4. Don't be discouraged if you get c rank. You can rise through the ranks and become a s rank with enough time. This process will be explained in depth in the RP

Name: Tempest Sol
Hero name: Blitz Ryu
Gender-Male
Age- 20
Power-Aura manipulation
Personality- For the most part, Tempest is pretty laid back. He is loyal to those he deems as friends and is very intelligent. When he takes a fight seriously, however, he becomes an entirely different person. He won't hold back for whatever reason and will fight to the death to protect those who can't.

Heroes
1.Tempest Sol
2. False Shade @Derplight Sperkle
3.Kyubi Yamato
4.Olerack
5.Surya Kochora
6.Bailey Bishop
7. Techno Universal

Edited by Drago Ryder
  • Brohoof 2

Love the One Punch Man universe. Just recently finished watching the English translation after watching the subbed version months ago. 

I will bring in someone familiar to this...

Name: Unknown

Hero Name: False Shade

Power: Enhanced Healing Factor, Senses, and Master Marksman

Personality: A very sarcastic person with a decent level of intellect. Knows military tactics from service in the Armed forces. Took up the hero business when his mercenary career wasn't bringing in the dough he wanted. Only in this for the money, but can get very caught up into a battle if need be. 

• Brohoof 1

Love the One Punch Man universe. Just recently finished watching the English translation after watching the subbed version months ago. 

I will bring in someone familiar to this...

Name: Unknown

Hero Name: False Shade

Power: Enhanced Healing Factor, Senses, and Master Marksman

Personality: A very sarcastic person with a decent level of intellect. Knows military tactics from service in the Armed forces. Took up the hero business when his mercenary career wasn't bringing in the dough he wanted. Only in this for the money, but can get very caught up into a battle if need be. 

Everything seems to be in order. I'll add you to the list.

• Brohoof 1

Might as well throw my hat in the ring.

Name: Kyubi Yamato

Hero Name: Tesla

Gander: Female

Age 20

Powers: Electrokinesis and enhanced senses

Personality: Kyubi is normally very shy and doesn't really talk to others she doesn't really know well. She is open to those she has an interest in, even if it is just a mutual friendship. She also has an eye for detail and is very smart.

Might as well throw my hat in the ring.

Name: Kyubi Yamato

Hero Name: Tesla

Gander: Female

Age 20

Powers: Electrokinesis and enhanced senses

Personality: Kyubi is normally very shy and doesn't really talk to others she doesn't really know well. She is open to those she has an interest in, even if it is just a mutual friendship. She also has an eye for detail and is very smart.

Accepted. Hopefully we get a few more people in here soon.

I'm interested in joining. Just a curious question; is it possible to have a group of hero's as its own entry? Or would they each need their own profile entry?

My submission would be a group of four hero's acting as a team. A mecha like group, not persay gundam-esc levels but more grounded persay.

It would consist of a what I call a mobile armored artilleries group, a technican, armored battle suit operator, target designator and a commander. A small indepedent unit of former self defense soldiers wanting to live out thier dreams of working with the Hero's Association.

I'm interested in joining. Just a curious question; is it possible to have a group of hero's as its own entry? Or would they each need their own profile entry?

My submission would be a group of four hero's acting as a team. A mecha like group, not persay gundam-esc levels but more grounded persay.

It would consist of a what I call a mobile armored artilleries group, a technican, armored battle suit operator, target designator and a commander. A small indepedent unit of former self defense soldiers wanting to live out thier dreams of working with the Hero's Association.

Hmmm. I'll accept a team of heroes, but you'll still have to do an entry for each of them so that I know what each of them as an individual is like.

• Brohoof 1

Sounds... Like something.

Name: Olerak 
Hero name: Smiley Man
Power: Regeneration, Body Manipulation and Berserker's rage.
Personality: Olerak, is a kind soul. Normally he wouldn't harm a single fly, but whenever a civilian is hurt his face involuntarily starts to sour. To not scare civilians he transforms his face at this point into a smiling face, when he is in this form he cannot speak nor does he care if he harms the thing he got angry with, however. He'll still protect anyone around him.

To explain his abilities. His regeneration is one which does not allow him to die by having his head blown off or his heart pierced, however. He will be unconscious if his head explodes for about 8 hours... Obviously unconscious cause, his brain is well... Destroyed. When his heart gets pierced he'll be forced to retreat and will shortly fall unconscious for those 8 hours yet again. His body manipulation works... Hmm, well, basically able to mold one's body to fit one's image. Although he needs "biomass" or rather... To eat to use it to enlarge himself (or "loan" it from another part of his body). This ability can be used to remove foreign objects from inside him if he knows the location, it can also transform his body away from being a human (is he even considered human at this point?), which explains his smiley "mask" as the people would call it. And his rage, think about the hulk except not that strong. Basically, just a strength power up. Normally he'll be slightly above average due to the strain his muscles face in this rage. Should be maxed around 500% or 5 times his max in normal form. (If he could lift a car he would be able to lift 5 identical cars etc.), using his body manipulation this strength can increase. Either due to moving strength from one muscle to another or by changing his body's form. But I'll let you decide to what extent this will help, just to keep things fair as one's own mind can be quite, outrageous when it comes to one's own decision making progress. Thank you for your patience, and if you see any problems. I'm sure we can either systematically or socially decide whether they truly are problems, and if so fix them. However, I'll often realise things when presented with arguments, or when someone asks.

Hope that explains how his abilities work as in another form each could individually be rather overpowering... (Examples: Hulk, Deadpool, Wolverine, Luffy, Plasticman. These, ofcourse. Are with comparisons to the One Punch anime, not other people in this roleplay.)

Anyways, have a good day. And a fun one at that too, can never be too fun... Unless you get thrown in jail for it, or worse.

Edited by rolle

Name- Surya Kochora
Hero name- Solar Flare
Gender-Male
Age- 19
Power- Solar Wave Emission

By breathing in a specific manner, Surya can make his body`s cells absorb the energy of the sun, allowing him to infuse his attacks and any organic matter he touches with the power of the sun, making him able to make weapons out of everyday objects such as ropes or even plants.

This power, of course, becomes useless if Surya finds himself unable to breathe.

If he uses up too much energy in a single attack his body becomes exhausted, he could possibly faint.

This power has three levels of potency:

Red - It`s his usual level of power, his attacks cause a sensation similar to sunburns.

Green - A higher level, but not exactly his peak, his body starts to actually generate a noticeably intense heat.

Violet - This is his peak, his attacks literally set things on fire at this point, very dangerous for him to use, only ment to be used in absolute emergencies.

Personality- Surya is cunning and resourseful, being able to get himself out of complicated situation out of wits alone, however he`s also hot-headed and impulsive, which can lead him to act recklessly at times.

He tries his best to be friendly to others and - althought his short temper can get in the way - he`s overall an alright person to be around.

Surya has a tendency to overreact to seemingly small things and while he DOES have a good eye for detail, he can sometimes pay too much attention to minor details and forget about bigger things.

He can be kind of a show-off sometimes and isn`t exactly the most responsible guy in the world.

Despite all that, Surya is still the kind of person who, once he decides to do something, will get that something done no matter what, showing impressive amounts of willpower from time to time.

Edited by GreenGreenWhirlWind

Okay I've modified the post!! :)

Name: unknown

Hero name: Techno Universal

primary power: universal binary commands

So around 5 years ago he discovered universal energy that he then used to upgrade himself. He created a server system that gained access to the core of the timeline. And he also implanted a mini computer board in his head that allowed him to remotely control the server system directly from his brain. So now he could teleport, despawn enemies if they were small enough and even do forcefields and more crazy stuff. Now in battle his system has three system priority states:

BLUE: when things are going normal and he doesn't need to take much action.

GREEN: is when he is in battle or is very active due to high priority tasks.

RED/TOTAL SYSTEM OVERIDE: This is a very unstable mode that he will switch into during battle if he gets angered enough by other heroes getting hurt or destroyed. His eyes will go solid red and he will go insane onto the target.

His personality is basically a combination of the main 6. But with a added Tronish theme in it. He often attempts to create other robotic heroes and droids that help him in battle.

He dose have a twin brother named Herobrien that is one of the monster leaders and creators and yes Herobrien is equally powerful as Techno Universal. And most of the time he sits in the server control room in his lab.

RIGHT!! I think I've fixed it...

Edited by Techno Universal

Sounds... Like something.

Name: Olerak Hero name: Smiley ManGender: MaleAge: UnknownPower: Regeneration, Body Manipulation and Berserker's rage.Personality: Olerak, is a kind soul. Normally he wouldn't harm a single fly, but whenever a civilian is hurt his face involuntarily starts to sour. To not scare civilians he transforms his face at this point into a smiling face, when he is in this form he cannot speak nor does he care if he harms the thing he got angry with, however. He'll still protect anyone around him.

To explain his abilities. His regeneration is one which does not allow him to die by having his head blown off or his heart pierced, however. He will be unconscious if his head explodes for about 8 hours... Obviously unconscious cause, his brain is well... Destroyed. When his heart gets pierced he'll be forced to retreat and will shortly fall unconscious for those 8 hours yet again. His body manipulation works... Hmm, well, basically able to mold one's body to fit one's image. Although he needs "biomass" or rather... To eat to use it to enlarge himself (or "loan" it from another part of his body). This ability can be used to remove foreign objects from inside him if he knows the location, it can also transform his body away from being a human (is he even considered human at this point?), which explains his smiley "mask" as the people would call it. And his rage, think about the hulk except not that strong. Basically, just a strength power up. Normally he'll be slightly above average due to the strain his muscles face in this rage. Should be maxed around 500% or 5 times his max in normal form. (If he could lift a car he would be able to lift 5 identical cars etc.), using his body manipulation this strength can increase. Either due to moving strength from one muscle to another or by changing his body's form. But I'll let you decide to what extent this will help, just to keep things fair as one's own mind can be quite, outrageous when it comes to one's own decision making progress. Thank you for your patience, and if you see any problems. I'm sure we can either systematically or socially decide whether they truly are problems, and if so fix them. However, I'll often realise things when presented with arguments, or when someone asks.

Hope that explains how his abilities work as in another form each could individually be rather overpowering... (Examples: Hulk, Deadpool, Wolverine, Luffy, Plasticman. These, ofcourse. Are with comparisons to the One Punch anime, not other people in this roleplay.)

Anyways, have a good day. And a fun one at that too, can never be too fun... Unless you get thrown in jail for it, or worse.

Sorry for the late response. Anyway, I don't think he should have that high of a regeneration factor. As for everything else, it seems fine. Just don't go nuts with his power.

Name- Surya KochoraHero name- Solar FlareGender-MaleAge- 19Power- Solar Wave Emission

By breathing in a specific manner, Surya can make his body`s cells absorb the energy of the sun, allowing him to infuse his attacks and any organic matter he touches with the power of the sun, making him able to make weapons out of everyday objects such as ropes or even plants.

This power, of course, becomes useless if Surya finds himself unable to breathe.

If he uses up too much energy in a single attack his body becomes exhausted, he could possibly faint.

This power has three levels of potency:

Red - It`s his usual level of power, his attacks cause a sensation similar to sunburns.

Green - A higher level, but not exactly his peak, his body starts to actually generate a noticeably intense heat.

Violet - This is his peak, his attacks literally set things on fire at this point, very dangerous for him to use, only ment to be used in absolute emergencies.

Personality- Surya is cunning and resourseful, being able to get himself out of complicated situation out of wits alone, however he`s also hot-headed and impulsive, which can lead him to act recklessly at times.

He tries his best to be friendly to others and - althought his short temper can get in the way - he`s overall an alright person to be around.

Surya has a tendency to overreact to seemingly small things and while he DOES have a good eye for detail, he can sometimes pay too much attention to minor details and forget about bigger things.

He can be kind of a show-off sometimes and isn`t exactly the most responsible guy in the world.

Despite all that, Surya is still the kind of person who, once he decides to do something, will get that something done no matter what, showing impressive amounts of willpower from time to time.

Hmmm, everything seems fine. So, he's a similar to someone with pyrokinesis? Just trying to make a comparison.

Okay I guess my OC will be perfect for the RP

So he does have a human brain as he built himself into a Alicorn when he was a famous scientist on earth 10 thousand years ago. So basically his task thinking is limited to around the level of a human. But it is boosted and auto corrected by his internal universal energy computer unit that also preserves his brain. In battle his system has three system priority states:

RED/TOTAL SYSTEM OVERIDE: This is a very unstable mode that he will switch into during battle if he gets angered enough by other heroes getting hurt or destroyed. His eyes will go solid red and he will go insane onto the target. Also nearby heroes will be affected and will also do the same thing only when he goes into RED mode.

His personality is basically a combination of the main 6. But with a added Tronish theme in it.

He dose have a twin brother named Herobrien that is one of the monster leaders and creators and yes Herobrien is equally powerful as Techno Universal.

If you need more information about him then go here!: https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/techno-universal-r9672

just change it to where he doesn't affect any of the heroes and you're good to go. Also, this is a human RP, so he'll have to be younger.

Sorry for the late response. Anyway, I don't think he should have that high of a regeneration factor. As for everything else, it seems fine. Just don't go nuts with his power.

Oh yea, I agree with you now when I re-read it... Although, I did re-read it before but I was equally as tired. Anyways, I think I'll incorporate some rules and... Well, fuse it with the body manipulation. No, nothing overpowered (in terms of how they worked earlier). Still gonna take years (no, not literally) to regrow certain parts. However, he would, 1. Need biomass (either from his own body or consuming it), 2. Need at least a part of the target if it is an important organ to be whole, meaning. His regeneration is limited by amount of mass in his body. Meaning, the overall power isn't much weaker than previously, but he'd have to weaken other parts of his body to regenerate another part.

What this effects, well... He would be the fighter he's supposed to be. A short burst fighter, he can't go on fighting forever or he'll eventually die. This also means that if he doesn't eat after a battle or before a battle he's probably gonna faint after or in battle... Or just straight up die after the battle from hunger. Basically a berserker. Short bursts of fight potential then he loses it gradually as his rage vanishes... But in this case his rage would be his mass.

Now, if you think this is still too over-notched we can. Well, not remove it. But nerf it's potency to about an arm a day, half a brain a week. The heart is almost as important as the brain, but the whole heart in a week (That'd require them to manually pump his blood around for a week though, unknowing if his heart will regenerate the first time around)

Yep, pretty much. He can even focus the solar energy into a kind of "Laser" that he shoots from his eyes.

Ok. I'll add him to the list when I can.

Oh yea, I agree with you now when I re-read it... Although, I did re-read it before but I was equally as tired. Anyways, I think I'll incorporate some rules and... Well, fuse it with the body manipulation. No, nothing overpowered (in terms of how they worked earlier). Still gonna take years (no, not literally) to regrow certain parts. However, he would, 1. Need biomass (either from his own body or consuming it), 2. Need at least a part of the target if it is an important organ to be whole, meaning. His regeneration is limited by amount of mass in his body. Meaning, the overall power isn't much weaker than previously, but he'd have to weaken other parts of his body to regenerate another part.

What this effects, well... He would be the fighter he's supposed to be. A short burst fighter, he can't go on fighting forever or he'll eventually die. This also means that if he doesn't eat after a battle or before a battle he's probably gonna faint after or in battle... Or just straight up die after the battle from hunger. Basically a berserker. Short bursts of fight potential then he loses it gradually as his rage vanishes... But in this case his rage would be his mass.

Now, if you think this is still too over-notched we can. Well, not remove it. But nerf it's potency to about an arm a day, half a brain a week. The heart is almost as important as the brain, but the whole heart in a week (That'd require them to manually pump his blood around for a week though, unknowing if his heart will regenerate the first time around)

As long as he can physically die, then I'll add him.

I have a character to present, though I'm not sure if she'll even qualify as a C-class, but I thought I'd try anyway  :please:

She's also a bit new, so I don't have a page up for her yet.

Another disclaimer: I've never watched OPM, so bear with me  :D

Name: Bronze Bullwark
Hero name: The Bullwark
Gender - Female
Age - 28
Power - Immune to all forms of magic, skilled in hoof-to-hoof combat with adequate marksponyship
Personality - Bronze was raised in a rough part of Canterlot, a borough built beneath the city and inside the mountain called Coltney.  The poverty endemic to the area led to lots of crime, and becoming a law enforcement agent became her life's goal.  Often light and cheery, she's very weary of the motivations of others and can sometimes come off as cynical.  She's also defensively cocky and hardheaded in an attempt to dissuade potential hostilities.

I have a character to present, though I'm not sure if she'll even qualify as a C-class, but I thought I'd try anyway  :please:

She's also a bit new, so I don't have a page up for her yet.

Another disclaimer: I've never watched OPM, so bear with me  :D

Name: Bronze BullwarkHero name: The BullwarkGender - FemaleAge - 28Power - Immune to all forms of magic, skilled in hoof-to-hoof combat with adequate marksponyshipPersonality - Bronze was raised in a rough part of Canterlot, a borough built beneath the city and inside the mountain called Coltney.  The poverty endemic to the area led to lots of crime, and becoming a law enforcement agent became her life's goal.  Often light and cheery, she's very weary of the motivations of others and can sometimes come off as cynical.  She's also defensively cocky and hardheaded in an attempt to dissuade potential hostilities.

This is a human RP, but everything seems to be in order aside from that.

This is a human RP

OOPS  :love:

Name: Bronze Bullwark Bailey Bishop

Hero name: The Bullwark

Gender - Female

Age - 28

Power - Immune to all forms of magic, skilled in hoof-to-hoof hand-to-hand combat with adequate marksponyship

Personality - Bronze was raised in a rough part of Canterlot, a borough built beneath the city and inside the mountain called Coltney East London, England.  The poverty endemic to the area led to lots of crime, and becoming a law enforcement agent became her life's goal.  Often light and cheery, she's very weary of the motivations of others and can sometimes come off as cynical.  She's also defensively cocky and hardheaded in an attempt to dissuade potential hostilities.

Fixed!

but everything seems to be in order aside from that.

Alrighty ^_^  

Edited by Hazard Time

So around 5 years ago he discovered universal energy that he then used to upgrade himself. He created a server system that gained access to the core of the timeline. And he also implanted a mini computer board in his head that allowed him to remotely control the server system directly from his brain. So now he could teleport, despawn enemies if they were small enough and even do forcefields and more crazy stuff. Now in battle his system has three system priority states:

RED/TOTAL SYSTEM OVERIDE: This is a very unstable mode that he will switch into during battle if he gets angered enough by other heroes getting hurt or destroyed. His eyes will go solid red and he will go insane onto the target.

His personality is basically a combination of the main 6. But with a added Tronish theme in it. He often attempts to create other robotic heroes and droids that help him in battle.

He dose have a twin brother named Herobrien that is one of the monster leaders and creators and yes Herobrien is equally powerful as Techno Universal. And most of the time he sits in the server control room in his lab.

We're still waiting for another person, right?  Or have we started already and I missed the post :\

I'll make the thread later today.

Yeah. I'll add him

• Brohoof 1

I'll make the thread later today.

I'll hold you to that  :please:

Also, just to make it clear to anyone who's confused by my hero's powers, let me rephrase it a little better.

The Bulwark/Bailey Bishop is completely immune to any and all direct applications of supernatural forces.  For example, if, say, @Techno Universal attempted to use his powers to "despawn" her, she would be completely unaffected by it.

Therefore, any supernatural being (hero or villain) fighting The Bulwark would either have to resort to conventional methods that they more than likely are out of practice with, or use their powers indirectly against her.  One example would be @GreenGreenWhirlWind using his solar ray to pop a gas canister next to her.

Having brought up The Bulwark's weakness, I should then probably ask if everyone in the organization knows everyone else?  Would all the other heroes be familiar with each others' strengths and weaknesses, or is it up to the characters to find that out on their own?