Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Facebook OR Youtube?(which is better)

ELRealBoredmario64

151 users have voted

1. 1. Youtube vs Facebook

• Youtube
    • Facebook

To be honest.lots ppl of tend to use YT like a facebook. lol

YT is social networking and video sharing in one.

I've never seen anyone that does that.~

It's really nothing alike.

I don't see why we have to vote on which is better. Both are meant for the masses but in different ways. Yes YT is our source for video entertainment while Facebook is more on the social level. Which by the way the former having the most fiercest of discussions when it comes to a vid or two, basing this on my time around the video sharing site which is half a decade as of now.

I've never seen anyone that does that.~

It's really nothing alike.

YT has a message,comment and channel comment feature.It's pretty much a facebook with videos.You can even add friends and all that.You can even socialize with videos you upload. lol

YT has a message,comment and channel comment feature.It's pretty much a facebook with videos.You can even add friends and all that.You can even socialize with videos you upload. lol

Just because YT is trying to become for like fb does not make it a social networking site.

Youtube. I hardly use Bookface other than status. If I had nothing else to do, I could literally spend an entire day on Youtube between hilarious vids, clips from shows, and the occasional free full-length movie you can come across. Facebook? Get's my attention for maybe five minutes.

• Brohoof 1

For me this is a really easy question. I love Facebook but I love youtube too. A better question is "Facebook or Twitter (Which is Better)?" Because Facebook and Youtube are both good for what they do. Facebook and Youtube is like Comparing Up and Down. They are both used for different purposes. Facebook is awesome for social stuff, But, if it weren't for Youtube I would of never even watched FIM to begin with. Youtube is perfect for Music and FIM Episodes for me. While Facebook is good for social kind of things, totally different. But to answer the question Youtube is better.

Two totally different websites.

Youtube is a website to post and watch videos where you can comment on videos that entertain you and such. Youtube's main "selling point" is it's videos.

Facebook is a social networking site where you can catch up with others and post pictures, songs, videos and such so that others can get to know you and your interests better.

I personally prefer Youtibe because it is indefinitely entertaining with TRILLIONS of videos to watch. Facebook loses it's novelty after a few months and now it is plagued with fake charities, dumb "like" pictures and boring chain messages. I admittedly use FB more but I have been loathing the turn it's taking (timelines, ads, more and more like pictures etc)

MLP Forums.

This is comparing apples and oranges.

Facebook is a social networking site

whilst Youtube is a video uploading and sharing site.

~

While that is true. Apples and oranges are fruits. Just as YouTube and Facebook are websites.
  • Brohoof 2

Not sure if you can technically compare the two...one's a social networking site...one's a semi-social free video posting service...oh well.

I only have an account, and like, and actually use one of the two, so YouTube it is.

Plus, I don't see much point in Facebook, plus situations can go to far at times....and Twitter is social enough for me.

(edited)

On YouTube I don't experience people telling me, "TO KEEP JESUS IN MY HEART," or "LIKE IF YOU WANT TO CURE CANCER."

Especially when they type, "That awkward moment when..." and it's not an awkward moment, I delete them and I'm tempted to file them as sex offenders.

Overall, it'd be cool to cure cancer with a click, but nah; not gonna happen.

Edited by Pilot (Croaks)
  • Brohoof 2

I once had a youtube account and thought it was awesome talking to many other people around the world and making friends, RPing, talking, and watching vids, now Youtube is fucked up, so now I just watch videos, so I am towards facebook now

(edited)

Youtube is fucked up

I agree.The new layout is horrid and they never stop changing it.Once we get use to it....Nope they change it again!I swear thats one of things i hate about YT.

Edited by ELRealBoredmario64

Well, I'm on Youtube way more than Facebook, i mean I'll quickly check my FB in case there are messages, but other than that, youtube is where I'm at more. Watching pony-related videos and such ;)