Facebook OR Youtube?(which is better)

ELRealBoredmario64

151 users have voted

1. 1. Youtube vs Facebook

• Youtube
    • Facebook

Wait is this a serious question?

Haha jk.

But of course YouTube. Facebook is lame for the simple reason that.. It just is and I'm a hater, live with it C:

Also, I read Facebook wants to make messaging cost money.

YouTube all the way.

I'm getting tired of... well, everything.

And I barely have any friends in real life, sooooo.....

What good does that do? mlp-rseriously.png

• Brohoof 1

YouTube. Not only are most people on there (minus the trolls, haters and "first" people) more intelligent, but facebook has the tendency to make people feel bad about not having many friends. Back when I did have a FB account I would find many games I liked but then there would be a catch - make more friends to level up. It's a stupid tactic. There are so many kids - actually even young adults are prone to this as well - who assume they're popular just because they have 1000 "friends" or more. Those people aren't even their real friends. 

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

If I had to drop one, it'd be Facebook.

One reason is I'm sick of people messaging me on Facebook, and then getting mad at me when I don't see it just because I'm not on the site every day. TALK TO ME IN REAL LIFE, PEOPLE.

Also, I absolutely love to browse videos on Youtube... too much, perhaps.

Let me put it this way:

An hour on Facebook is probably going to be mind-numbing. Nothing but people posting about their mundane shit, fight videos, or rage-inducing news articles.

An hour on Youtube can be mind-numbing, too, but you've got a better chance of learning something on Youtube than Facbook.

YouTube all the way because I can watch funny videos and listen to music (even though there are ads before everything.) And a lot of people on Facebook are trolls. I don't care if you "went shopping".

Youtube!

Facebook, to me, is just so ugh... I've tried and tried to get into it especially because at the time it was the 'big' thing if it isn't still the case.  I can't get into it.  I honestly can't point out reasons why as I've never stuck around for even that long.

Youtube, I'm on pretty much every day as it presents me with not only the opportunity to watch things (Movies, episodes) but also one of the things I honestly can not see myself live without and be sane: Music.

Youtube gets my vote.

YouTube. No contest.
I actually deleted my Facebook account about a month ago, and haven't looked back since.
I was actually a member for seven years! (2006-2013)
Sometimes people turn out to be shit-faced liars, and I had too many of those people in my life.

Both are complete garbage in my opinion. Neither are good, but if I had to pick one of the two. It would be Youtube. Youtube has plenty of problems, but at least I could use it to listen to music or watch shows.

Youtube. It has awesome videos that people upload worldwide. I also like facebook, But I think Youtube is better, just because it has  more videos then facebook.

• 4 months later...

For me there's no contest. Youtube. I've got an account on Facebook but I don't even like it. Youtube is just... Well... Youtube. Although those Error 500 monkeys that are empolyed don't do there jobs properly. If you don't know what I mean google it.

Edited by Raritas

Both have them have a lot of drama that is not necessary at all, but if I had to choose one I would choose Youtube since Facebook is something that should have never been invented for social media.

I did get a Facebook account about a year ago, and I'm not too pleased to say that it really sucks. It's just not as good as people say. My friends even got cyber bullied on it.

So, I prefer Youtube. It's fun to play around on during days with nothing to do. Or when you're sick and have nothing to watch. :P

Both of them do very different things, so I can't really directly compare them. But if I had to tell you which one I like the most between the two, I really have to say Facebook. It allows me to keep in contact with people who I don't have in my inner circle of friends. I don't really use YouTube that much anymore to begin with.

As far as trying to get my name out there, it would have to be Facebook. I use it to better connect with potential fans and it's where I do most of my posting. If I ever get a computer good enough, or figure out the X Box 1's DVR system then I probs will go to Youtube so that I can post game play.

• 8 years later...

Facebook used to be somewhat useful, but now all it shows for me are old posts and ads.

YouTube, with adblock, is better, but not by terrible much anymore as it's about the same otherwise. 

• Brohoof 1