Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Facebook OR Youtube?(which is better)

ELRealBoredmario64

151 users have voted

1. 1. Youtube vs Facebook

• Youtube
    • Facebook

I live with YouTube.

So what's wrong with Facebook then? Well, first, it is not a video platform. There are other problems with Facebook such as what it is actually doing with your profile, your family and friends. It sells information about you. Is it nice to connect with your family? Maybe, but then, it also connects me to my old friends or that other side of the family I don't want to bother with. How about just staying anonymous? That's not really what Facebook is for. My mom has Facebook, and she just wanted to help a neighbor, and now everyone in our community knows about it. Good or bad? Internet is a place where you should be able to hide and not become a target IRL. Facebook is a place where you can't hide, and what you do, even if you think it is just Internet, it affects IRL. Facebook is the entry point to many people to use the Internet, and while it is good for people to access the Internet for the first time, they have no idea what they are in for if they just signed up for Facebook.

Facebook is good for people who wants to see other's cat videos and baby videos.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Youtube is a propaganda platform to censor authentic information. It is a mechanism of disinformation where specific topics get millions of views. While anything that tries to aproximate the truth is buried by the algorithm, or directly removed. You can find videos promoting the false paradigm with almost four million views, and something ridiculous like only 27 comments. Makes sense, right? No, it doesn't. It also has a false rating system where you cannot even see the negative ratings. With that dislike icon that keeps shrinking, until it disappears one day. Because it is not convenient for the controllers, as the platform is being used to feed people with the various false narratives that keep the public hooked into the false paradigm of this world, as to present an image of the world that does not represent what is happening in the world. As if they were not blatant enough as it is. So, videos that favor the false paradigm are artificially bumped and channels with independent thinking are shadow banned and never get past a certain amount of views or subscribers, remaining in limbo forever. Independent thinking is perceived as something very dangerous by them.

There is also countless bots going rampant in certain channels to reinforce the misleading narrative being provided, though, nowadays it is difficult to differentiate real people from bots anymore. The mind of the public has been so subdued, streamlined with the poisons they are putting into food, chemtrails being sprayed in the air, and the fluoride contaminating the water, as well the harmful and and anti-life practices the population are being informed with through media and entertainment. It is no wonder autism rates are in such notable increase. It is because human being continue to be degraded and traumatized in every way they can. Though, it is not so subtle anymore. As the medical system is being used to kill people, with a lot magnetized metals and other poisons in pharmaceutic products.

It is another corrupt system of control to distract and disinform, fomenting the deception paradigm with images of the globe earth in every single thumbnail. With many channels from various universities propagating another perspective of the same lie. I would be searching for information regarding this creation, and the recommendation system will bombard my feed with videos about the false global model, heliocentric propaganda, and more pagan dogmatic scientism directly against my searching history. Similar case with every other false narrative from the government, media, society, religion, etc. False narrative after false narrative from the pagan world stage. They are externalizing their satanic/luciferian hierarchy.

You can replace the word youtube with facebook, and you will get an accurate description of this social platform as well. Because it is the same. Same kind of censorship, misleading information and propaganda. Because they are owned by the same organism. A different head of the same beast.

So, none.

Edited by They call me Loyalty

I know this is a decade ago, but even then, this wasn't anywhere near close. 

Youtube has revolutionized content creation and the ease of media distribution. Facebook was a fad that overstayed it's welcome. 

They both suck. YT is more useful because sites like Facebook serve little purpose for me. I’d rather watch videos of interest than do whatever people do on FB, so YT has the edge. But YT is getting worse by the day; you can’t even listen to a single song without a commercial break in the middle of the song! The greed is out of control, and that’s a terrible thing for a company that provides no content of their own. They simply capitalize on the people who post there (despite YT constantly resisting every post for one reason or another). Both FB and YT are part of cancelling and controlling what people can do and so I have no respect for either. I’ll go with YT because it has more content, but that’s all.

YouTube has so much terrible "content", especially if you browse the trending sections, but YouTube has good stuff too buried underneath the trash. Facebook makes my brain cells die. Anytime I go on there, which is almost never these days, I end up with less faith in humanity than before. 

I don't use Facebook, but I watch Youtube so this is an easy answer for me. 

While Youtube is full of crap, there is also good stuff, like videos of a guy repairing TVs, videos of steam engines, music and so on. 

I don't know why I would want to use Facebook, the same can be done using a phone or email.

YouTube. For as much shit as I give it, there is some content there to look forward to. The only reason I even have Facebook is for contact with family members.

• Brohoof 1

It is difficult to compare them, because they serve different purposes, but personally I enjoy YouTube much more, in no small part because there I am not exposed to... certain people of questionable intelligence as much. 

On Facebook I sometimes like seeing science related stuff and it's all fun until I see comments of "experts" who know better, or, should I say - enjoy conspiracies so much that they question even laws of gravity, just so they can feel smarter than general population. Ultimately it's a... difficult site to deal with unless You interact with people You know. There's also the part, where the algorythm closes us in echo chambers, pretty much barring us from something that may challenge our world views, giving false sense of righteousness that already harmed the society in a significant way. I wish someone would curb all thoe algorythms already. While appealing from the marketing perspective - their usage became toxic, if not anti-human (even if creators of them did not intend for that to happen).

Now, same issues happen on YouTube too, obviously, but I feel like I am less exposed to how narrow minded and ridiculous some people can be. There are bad YouTube channels, but I don't watch them, nor is YouTube trying to suggest them to me. Comment section is getting in the way much less somehow and I avoid it unless watching something funny, knowing the comments will be simple fun and memes. I personally, simply prefer YouTube. But it's just a preference based on my personal needs. 

• 3 weeks later...

:eww: YouTube is saturated with thumbnails with faces on them, which usually have nothing to do with the content of the video Blender_Guru_32x32.pngyt.png

• Brohoof 1