Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ideas and thoughts for fanfic idea(warning religiously dark)

Badow

so when i was reading the bible the other week i was reading the worlds end book of revelations i.e: 5 horseman of the Apocalypse 

horse man

so the idea is this i haven't even started to think about writing but here it is: 

what if the 5 horseman of Apocalypse were pony and or fan-fics based off MLP not only is this ENTIRELY controversial but: i mean it might embrace todays fictional grasp of 5 genetics  research experiments(each being a different pony) some evil some good to start things off with... any ideas to add to it?

• 3 weeks later...

This happens a lot to me too. You sit there and you come up with the craziest idea. Is it good? Will it suck? Will people think it's too try hard, or too edgy?

Because of this, I follow this rule: there is no such thing as a bad idea, only bad execution. You won't know if it's good until you try it out. Start it in a short story, and see where it takes you. The idea might carry you into something great, or it might carry you to an even better idea than what you originally thought. Point is, you won't know until you try.

Five?...Huh, thought it was four. Anyway! Not to rag on you any, but the idea's been done before, this fandom loves its themeing!

Was talking to PonyOfWar (I don't know how to link his name, but i'm sure he's in the search function somewhere!)about his project based around that the other day, though I've not heard any of it from the standpoint of genetic modification.

Do love me the idea of having a character with special powers or whatnot, and from that point just the trouble of them leading a life being the natural mess they are. Like what's an avatar of war to do when there isn't any wars to fight?

But as for ideas, I've always got ideas! But think I might need more to go on if there was specific types of experiments you wanted symbolized in each character and to have each of those somehow relate to an element of the apocolypse as well.

Ooh! Like, say, just off the top of my head! We try our best to come up with preventative pesticides to protect our crops, but that only succeeds in making the pests stronger so...maybe a bug themed pony for Pestilence?