Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The equestrian universal theory

Techno Universal

So yes this is my personal theory on MLP that can join up with everything on earth today. And it even has a timeline of everything that happened in the show to before the show started. Here is a storyline to give you a idea of how the theory works. :)

It started of with one man (possibly me in the future) that changed the world by discovering universal energy. (Magic) his discovery led to humans not needing the earth's recourses anymore and it saved the world from humans destroying it for its recourses. But then he preceded to build princess Celesta and Luna to start a project that would fix humans once and for all. The first person he unveiled his creations to was Loren Foust and she was amazed of what he did and decided to join him in the project. He then unveiled the project to the world at bronycon with Loren Foust. By that point he had just completed the main 6. Around 5 years later me, Loran Foust and my younger brother where immortalised into our OCs that where robotic Alicorns and only our brain was original in them. By this time there where over 5 million ponies on the planet as we developed a manufacturing line that could produce thousands of them evry day. 2000 years later the earth had become a huge city called the Troneon empire. since then Satan had injected himself into my younger brother and renamed him to Herobrien. At that point me and Foust Universal decided it was time to create equestria. So we did that on a empty wastland planet. So now let's jump to equestria today. Me and Foust Universal still running and waching over the place.

So what do you think of the theory?

Ohh and please feel free to ask any questions you want on the theory!! (I'll try and answer questions within 48 hours!) :)

Edited by Techno Universal
  • Brohoof 9

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, Star Gear said:

This is the most crazy theory I have ever heared! It's amazing! Rediclous but amazing! 

To be honest it can literally explain anything in the show! Even new stuff that pops up in new episodes! :)

(edited)
4 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

To be honest it can literally explain anything in the show! Even new stuff that pops up in new episodes!

That is true! I have have to compliment you on coming up with such an out of the box theory.

Edited by Star Gear

13 hours ago, Hierok said:

I have my own theory how Equestria and the world was made. I displayed it on my 'about me' page. :orly:

I could honestly say that your head cannon possibly took place in another universe as equestria became a massive multi-verse network when it was first created by my OC. :)

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Techno Universal said:

I could honestly say that your head cannon possibly took place in another universe as equestria became a massive multi-verse network when it was first created by my OC. :)

I think. I liked your one too tho! :smug:

• 5 weeks later...
On 15/10/2016 at 0:16 AM, Techno Universal said:

It started of with one man (possibly me in the future) that changed the world by discovering universal energy

How exactly are you supposed to discover that?

• Brohoof 2

4 hours ago, DeltaWither said:

How exactly are you supposed to discover that?

In actual fact I have theorised that universal energy is the binery system that's the next level down from the quantum world. Basically I discovered that it existed and I found the way to manipulate it and take advantage over it. But still the exact details to how I'm going to discover it are unknown at this point but I'm still searching around for opportunities where I can work on it and figure out the exact details. So I'll basically learn how to do it as I go along! :)    

• Brohoof 2

Ok, there are some holes I found in your theory and one of them is the idea behind not taking realism into account of all of this. We humans are NOT designed to be knowledgeable right at the get go in comparison to how a computer or a robot would be programmed to be so.

We start out blissfully ignorant creatures that can choose to seek knowledge in life or NOT and remain willfully ignorant at life.

To make such a claim where there even exists a place called Equestria despite the majority consensus currently declaring it outright fantasy, is the type of future-seeking psychic knowledge that no human being would possess. So how can you be certain about your theory? Granted it's all personal, but still it's ridiculous to live up to that conclusion.

Also, the concept behind Satan just changing his will to do your bidding under the guise of your younger brother will differ greatly from yours and mine because to me Satan's purpose is to misguide Humanity to prove The God of Abraham that His Last Creation The Human Race are not as superior in comparison to Satan's Race which will also differ if you abide by Judeo-Christian belief where he's portrayed as a fallen angel. Not the case under Islamic belief where he falls under another supernatural race category other than Angels known as Jinns.

So my question is, What's the point of bringing Satan into your theory? He clearly has a mission to abide by and no race or any creation out there is going to stop him. He's that devoted on his mission to prove (aka rebel) to The Creator that Humanity is THE WORST CREATION The Almighty has ever made. How can you even begin to change his will? He can practically do the same thing to you? It's known as The Devil's Whisper (Or Mind Temptation) unless you seek The Almighty's protection to save yourself from Satan.

As for this universal energy, what is your stance on another universal energy known as Miracles? Because it seems to me that you do have some rudimentary knowledge about Magic, but under what I have come to understand is that there are two Universal Energies known as Magic and Miracles. Magic is temporary and has to be sustained to keep it going, but Miracles are permanent and are self-sustainable.

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, ZethaPonderer said:

Ok, there are some holes I found in your theory and one of them is the idea behind not taking realism into account of all of this. We humans are NOT designed to be knowledgeable right at the get go in comparison to how a computer or a robot would be programmed to be so.

We start out blissfully ignorant creatures that can choose to seek knowledge in life or NOT and remain willfully ignorant at life.

To make such a claim where there even exists a place called Equestria despite the majority consensus currently declaring it outright fantasy, is the type of future-seeking psychic knowledge that no human being would possess. So how can you be certain about your theory? Granted it's all personal, but still it's ridiculous to live up to that conclusion.

Also, the concept behind Satan just changing his will to do your bidding under the guise of your younger brother will differ greatly from yours and mine because to me Satan's purpose is to misguide Humanity to prove The God of Abraham that His Last Creation The Human Race are not as superior in comparison to Satan's Race which will also differ if you abide by Judeo-Christian belief where he's portrayed as a fallen angel. Not the case under Islamic belief where he falls under another supernatural race category other than Angels known as Jinns.

So my question is, What's the point of bringing Satan into your theory? He clearly has a mission to abide by and no race or any creation out there is going to stop him. He's that devoted on his mission to prove (aka rebel) to The Creator that Humanity is THE WORST CREATION The Almighty has ever made. How can you even begin to change his will? He can practically do the same thing to you? It's known as The Devil's Whisper (Or Mind Temptation) unless you seek The Almighty's protection to save yourself from Satan.

As for this universal energy, what is your stance on another universal energy known as Miracles? Because it seems to me that you do have some rudimentary knowledge about Magic, but under what I have come to understand is that there are two Universal Energies known as Magic and Miracles. Magic is temporary and has to be sustained to keep it going, but Miracles are permanent and are self-sustainable.

1. To be honest there are some famous people who have been designed to be extremely knowledgeable like Steven Hawking, Albert Einstein and you should get the idea. So it's not all people who are designed to be knowledgeable but it's only a small fraction of us but still it's possible for everyone to be like this if they rewire their brain in a way that it functions that way. Or if they just deeply choose to be that way or not.

2. Well because I'm one of those really knowledgeable people I have a logic engine in my head for scientific physics. Plus the DATANET has hidden evidence of existence everywhere like the best evidence you will find is in films that involve dimensional travel as all of those films have a lot of things in common with traveling between dimensions like it's often through a round tunnel and going through thease tunnels is like traveling through data transfer cables in the DATANET that connect server units to each other and allow them to communicate with one another. Plus I've been mysteriously getting strange memories of future events appearing in my head since I first became a brony and developed the theory.

3. Once again that's an event from a future memory. Apparently my brother became so jealous with me succeeding on the project that he literally offered to hand himself over to the universal chaos system so he could get his revenge but the next day I apologised to him and made him into a mostly robotic alicorn. He forgave me but still because of the agreement he made that night it was already too late to stop him from becoming evil.

4. Once again that's something from the future memories. But still I've been going deep into myself and I've found that I'm what you could refer to as an powerful anti-evil machine as I've been to places with a lot of evil like old haunted jails and I can feel my mind trying to free the inmates from the evil in them. Like I also have a strong tendency to stare deeply into people who I can sense evil within and I'm apparently trying to fix them. It's like my mind has been able to defend itself and fight strongly against evil independently so to me that's really just more evidence that I'm something out of the ordinary. Plus even I've seen that even if evil attempts to breach too far into my system it would be instantly terminated once my system detects it. So it's basically scuicide for any evil forces that go too dead into my system. But still in the end he's a core component of the universal chaos system and that's a server network in the DATANET that's responsible for all evil in existence. Apparently in the end I collapsed the universal chaos system and it removed all evil from existence for good. Apparently I've also been naturally protecting everyone I know is important to me so that's really mysterious to.

5. Apparently those two things are run and controlled by the DATANET's logic system but still universal energy is purely the binary system that's the next scale level down from the quantum world. :)  

1 minute ago, DeltaWither said:

How do you know that those are future memories? It could be your imagination,

To be honest your imagination is completely different than memories as you don't exactly remember anything you picture or imagine in your head. For me those are legitimately memories of the future as they are in the exact same format as past memories. Plus new future memories are appearing in my head in my sleep over time plus it's a really interesting phenomenon of how I'm even getting future memories in the first place. :)  

(edited)
9 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

1. To be honest there are some famous people who have been designed to be extremely knowledgeable like Steven Hawking, Albert Einstein and you should get the idea. So it's not all people who are designed to be knowledgeable but it's only a small fraction of us but still it's possible for everyone to be like this if they rewire their brain in a way that it functions that way. Or if they just deeply choose to be that way or not.

2. Well because I'm one of those really knowledgeable people I have a logic engine in my head for scientific physics. Plus the DATANET has hidden evidence of existence everywhere like the best evidence you will find is in films that involve dimensional travel as all of those films have a lot of things in common with traveling between dimensions like it's often through a round tunnel and going through thease tunnels is like traveling through data transfer cables in the DATANET that connect server units to each other and allow them to communicate with one another. Plus I've been mysteriously getting strange memories of future events appearing in my head since I first became a brony and developed the theory.

3. Once again that's an event from a future memory. Apparently my brother became so jealous with me succeeding on the project that he literally offered to hand himself over to the universal chaos system so he could get his revenge but the next day I apologised to him and made him into a mostly robotic alicorn. He forgave me but still because of the agreement he made that night it was already too late to stop him from becoming evil.

4. Once again that's something from the future memories. But still I've been going deep into myself and I've found that I'm what you could refer to as an powerful anti-evil machine as I've been to places with a lot of evil like old haunted jails and I can feel my mind trying to free the inmates from the evil in them. Like I also have a strong tendency to stare deeply into people who I can sense evil within and I'm apparently trying to fix them. It's like my mind has been able to defend itself and fight strongly against evil independently so to me that's really just more evidence that I'm something out of the ordinary. Plus even I've seen that even if evil attempts to breach too far into my system it would be instantly terminated once my system detects it. So it's basically scuicide for any evil forces that go too dead into my system. But still in the end he's a core component of the universal chaos system and that's a server network in the DATANET that's responsible for all evil in existence. Apparently in the end I collapsed the universal chaos system and it removed all evil from existence for good. Apparently I've also been naturally protecting everyone I know is important to me so that's really mysterious to.

5. Apparently those two things are run and controlled by the DATANET's logic system but still universal energy is purely the binary system that's the next scale level down from the quantum world. :)  

I gotta admit, despite how crazy your theory sounds to a lot of us (including me) you're at least being nice and trying your best to rationalize your theory. However, I still am skeptical with this DATANET you keep bringing. Do you mean the Human Brain? Furthermore, I apologize if I come across rude and doubtful, but in all honesty I'm just interested with your line of reasoning and wish to discuss further with you. Let me see if your points make sense to me. :)

1. To be fair though, they have pretty gifted talent that only reaffirms my belief that there is a Creative Force out there and It gave them the intelligence to make Humanity sustainable alongside the world we inhabit. Some people are born to be intelligent you are correct there Techno, but the majority of human beings are not designed this way and have to seek knowledge with our five given senses under this world we inhabit. We humans don't use 100% of our Brain according to many scientific evidences that can attest to this. So the question is did you unlock this DATANET you speak of 100% or are you being misled in some way with your memories? If we unlock the Human Brain up to 100% will we be able to perform psychokinesis or telekinesis? How can we unlock the Human Brain's true potential?

2. Well that's quite an interesting perspective you have for films. Never thought of it that way. But these future memories you're describing, is it a deja vu? Cause I can understand that and I get that. Is this what you mean?

3 & 4. The problem with the analogy of how you're perceiving evil is that anybody can become Evil and you might be no exception. You are Human like us right? Hence the Free Will issue comes into play. How do you explain that? Did you conquer your own Free Will? And if you did, why? What was your purpose to give up your Free Will? Based on Free Will, It's easy to give in and become an evil person, but a difficult journey to be a righteous individual (without being self-righteous). Satan is clever, and might be possibly deceiving you in your memories so it's probably best for your sake not to put any ounce of trust on him and towards the path of evil in general based on his possession with your younger brother. Anybody can become Evil. I don't mean to sound rude, it's just that I'm a bit concerned and being skeptical with how you're describing the causality behind all of this in relation to the DATANET.

5. Well that side of knowledge is something I cannot begin to grasp, but what I do know is that Magic is a forbidden universal energy due to it being the defining nature of Jinns under Islamic terminology while Miracles are not and is the divine universal energy of The Creator. Catering towards the forbidden universal energy might be dangerous to Humanity and is only reserved for the Jinns. We must not deal with Supernatural entities like the Jinn Race and let them keep doing their own thing by the will of the Creator.

Edited by ZethaPonderer

1 hour ago, ZethaPonderer said:

I gotta admit, despite how crazy your theory sounds to a lot of us (including me) you're at least being nice and trying your best to rationalize your theory. However, I still am skeptical with this DATANET you keep bringing. Do you mean the Human Brain? Furthermore, I apologize if I come across rude and doubtful, but in all honesty I'm just interested with your line of reasoning and wish to discuss further with you. Let me see if your points make sense to me. :)

1. To be fair though, they have pretty gifted talent that only reaffirms my belief that there is a Creative Force out there and It gave them the intelligence to make Humanity sustainable alongside the world we inhabit. Some people are born to be intelligent you are correct there Techno, but the majority of human beings are not designed this way and have to seek knowledge with our five given senses under this world we inhabit. We humans don't use 100% of our Brain according to many scientific evidences that can attest to this. So the question is did you unlock this DATANET you speak of 100% or are you being misled in some way with your memories? If we unlock the Human Brain up to 100% will we be able to perform psychokinesis or telekinesis? How can we unlock the Human Brain's true potential?

2. Well that's quite an interesting perspective you have for films. Never thought of it that way. But these future memories you're describing, is it a deja vu? Cause I can understand that and I get that. Is this what you mean?

3 & 4. The problem with the analogy of how you're perceiving evil is that anybody can become Evil and you might be no exception. You are Human like us right? Hence the Free Will issue comes into play. How do you explain that? Did you conquer your own Free Will? And if you did, why? What was your purpose to give up your Free Will? Based on Free Will, It's easy to give in and become an evil person, but a difficult journey to be a righteous individual (without being self-righteous). Satan is clever, and might be possibly deceiving you in your memories so it's probably best for your sake not to put any ounce of trust on him and towards the path of evil in general based on his possession with your younger brother. Anybody can become Evil. I don't mean to sound rude, it's just that I'm a bit concerned and being skeptical with how you're describing the causality behind all of this in relation to the DATANET.

5. Well that side of knowledge is something I cannot begin to grasp, but what I do know is that Magic is a forbidden universal energy due to it being the defining nature of Jinns under Islamic terminology while Miracles are not and is the divine universal energy of The Creator. Catering towards the forbidden universal energy might be dangerous to Humanity and is only reserved for the Jinns. We must not deal with Supernatural entities like the Jinn Race and let them keep doing their own thing by the will of the Creator.

1. In actual fact the DATANET is actually a virtually infinitely large server system that runs everything and the universe that the DATANET is in is the only legitimate universe. So basically everything is a simulated reality within the DATANET and primary it's just a logic physics processing machine but there are high priority intelligence systems that make and cause key events to happen my doing things in the command console for the targeted region within a universe.

2. Well to be honest deja vu is a way to describe the future memories.

3-4. Now really to be honest my mind is is always silently under attack by evil 24-7 but there's what you could call a firewall in my mind that protects my system core. Plus the security system in my mind is actually very intelligent and pretty much every single day it's removing rogue and potentially evil program nodes in my system that had slipped past the firewall. But still because I have a highly rigid logic system in my head that prevents me from actually doing anything that would be considered evil. Plus often the evil functions that slip past that final level of security always get pointed out by people as me doing something bad without me realising it. But still when I do get criticism over things like that my system is very quick to respond and it would basically become immune to that specific function.

5. Now to prevent people from going too far with universal energy I had a system where people could do whatever they absolutely wanted within their own fully fledged virtual universe and because of that they wouldn't have any desire of doing it in the real world in the first place. It's because in the virtual universes it feels exactly like doing it in real life when it's actually just a simulation. :) 

(edited)

Well. I don't have a retort cause this is just too much. I'm afraid I lack the cognitive capability to comprehend this. At least I can say throughout this post is that you're a nice guy Techno Universal. The terminologies and the way how you're making your statements is truly mesmerizing. Have you tried writing a book about this personal theory of yours in question? Cause the issue is the lack of proof. You're claiming yourself as evidence sure, but we would want to know on an empirical note. Something that can be comprehended from our five senses. Something we can comprehend how you perceive if you know what I mean.

Still I respect you Techno. Thank You. :) 

Edited by ZethaPonderer

Often thought that Equestria is a simulation of an actual world.

The sun and moon are artificially controlled (or at least controllable) by the ruling alicorns; that implies they are small bodies that can be literally dragged around the sky by magic, although you have to assume they will do their own thing regardless (or why didn't it become eternal day whenever Celestia gave up her power, was captured, or both?)

Cloud formation and removal is performed by pegasi, and has no natural mechanism otherwise. Water is literally sucked up from the surface to cloudsdale on a regular schedule, using pegasus wing magic, to do this

Seasons too are artificial; bird migration is guided and enforced by pegasi, and entire towns have to pitch in to prepare the ground for the change of season (again, orchestrated from cloudsdale)

Technology is a weird mix of levels; musical tech for example seems close to present day - wireless mics, turntables and amps, popular music recordings - while there are no telephones, there is no broadcast radio, no even mechanical tills in stores, and trains are either steam or manually pulled by teams of ponies.  Celestia and Twi apparently BOTH know how to create and use magic communications books, but instead send letters via dragon flame, Cadence sends notifications via snowflake, and so forth.  That would suggest to me a post-scarcity civilization where technology had been deliberately abandoned (or reduced to the lowest technology level that could achieve the goal) in order to give ponies a sense of purpose, a world remade where having to actually BAKE a cake, or harvest apples, is substituted for simply asking a machine to give you food.

Magic then would be interaction with the underlying world engine running the simulation; it could override local constants and allow teleportation, transfiguration (why does EVERYPONY make the same teacup?), flight... all by overriding the physics rules built into the engine for the local benefit of the pony using it. Even cutie marks would then be a key into this system, allowing the pony holding one to override the system in a magic-like way in ways related to their mark, so as to gain them advantage in their chosen career.

It would also explain why the CMC can BE the CMC - in a post scarcity world, the important thing would be that ponies have a sense of purpose and work to perform, not that they can make a living at it; artists could BE artists, and not have to worry about selling their works, and the CMC can focus on helping ponies altruistically as they will still be fed and sheltered by the system, provided they are working in accordance to their cutie mark talents.

12 minutes ago, ZethaPonderer said:

Well. I don't have a retort cause this is just too much. I'm afraid I lack the cognitive capability to comprehend this. At least I can say throughout this post is that you're a nice guy Techno Universal. The terminologies and the way how you're making your statements is truly mesmerizing. Have you tried writing a book about this personal theory of yours in question? Cause the issue is the lack of proof. You're claiming yourself as evidence sure, but we would want to know on an empirical note. Something that can be comprehended from our five senses. Something we can comprehend how you perceive if you know what I mean.

Still I respect you Techno. Thank You. :) 

To be honest I am trying to write a fanfic story about the theory but the only issue is that I don't have time to work on the story because of school stuff. Plus if I had a DNA test done sometime in the future they would probably see how much of a medical marvel I am. Plus apparently that's one of the ways that I might of first become extremely famous worldwide. So in the end the real evidence is imbedded in my DNA and through DNA testing they can see my exact personality and physical medical status. Plus they could probably see more in my personality than what I can see myself. Plus I also feel that somehow I've developed a way to use my full brain capacity and that's how I'm able to function in a much more advanced way than normal. :)

18 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Often thought that Equestria is a simulation of an actual world.

The sun and moon are artificially controlled (or at least controllable) by the ruling alicorns; that implies they are small bodies that can be literally dragged around the sky by magic, although you have to assume they will do their own thing regardless (or why didn't it become eternal day whenever Celestia gave up her power, was captured, or both?)

Cloud formation and removal is performed by pegasi, and has no natural mechanism otherwise. Water is literally sucked up from the surface to cloudsdale on a regular schedule, using pegasus wing magic, to do this

Seasons too are artificial; bird migration is guided and enforced by pegasi, and entire towns have to pitch in to prepare the ground for the change of season (again, orchestrated from cloudsdale)

Technology is a weird mix of levels; musical tech for example seems close to present day - wireless mics, turntables and amps, popular music recordings - while there are no telephones, there is no broadcast radio, no even mechanical tills in stores, and trains are either steam or manually pulled by teams of ponies.  Celestia and Twi apparently BOTH know how to create and use magic communications books, but instead send letters via dragon flame, Cadence sends notifications via snowflake, and so forth.  That would suggest to me a post-scarcity civilization where technology had been deliberately abandoned (or reduced to the lowest technology level that could achieve the goal) in order to give ponies a sense of purpose, a world remade where having to actually BAKE a cake, or harvest apples, is substituted for simply asking a machine to give you food.

Magic then would be interaction with the underlying world engine running the simulation; it could override local constants and allow teleportation, transfiguration (why does EVERYPONY make the same teacup?), flight... all by overriding the physics rules built into the engine for the local benefit of the pony using it. Even cutie marks would then be a key into this system, allowing the pony holding one to override the system in a magic-like way in ways related to their mark, so as to gain them advantage in their chosen career.

It would also explain why the CMC can BE the CMC - in a post scarcity world, the important thing would be that ponies have a sense of purpose and work to perform, not that they can make a living at it; artists could BE artists, and not have to worry about selling their works, and the CMC can focus on helping ponies altruistically as they will still be fed and sheltered by the system, provided they are working in accordance to their cutie mark talents.

Yeah to be honest magic is like a fantasised way of just entering commands into the simulation control console. It's like when Twilight teleports somewhere it's the exact equivalent of using the TP command in Minecraft. :)

(edited)

Hi Techno, just want to say something interesting in terms of how you're coming across with this theory. Based on the DATANET that allows you to basically predict your own future. Does your DATANET allow to predict other people's future?

If it can then predict my future,

1. What's the color of my underwear I'm wearing right now and what color will I intend to pick in the near future?

2. How many fingers am I holding in my hand?

3. And the most important fundamental question not just for me, but for you and humanity as a whole. What is the meaning of life and is there life after death?

Edited by ZethaPonderer
  • Brohoof 1