Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How tall do you prefer your partner?

Vertigo-01

Height preference in a partner  

97 users have voted

1. 1. How tall do you prefer your partner?

• Male: Prefer taller
    • Male: Prefer equal or close to same
    • Male: Prefer shorter
    • Female: Prefer taller
    • Female: Prefer equal or close to same
    • Female: Prefer shorter
    • Neutral; I don't have a preference either way

5'5 or 6'5, you can't really tell their height when they're lying on the bed anyway  :pout:

*grins madly* Yes. This is the right answer. I like this one.  B)

Although the sample group is still teeny tiny, I'm surprised to see at least one handful of guys in the polls that prefer taller, though from post responses I think there's more leaning toward shorter or neutral. Whenever this thread eventually loses steam, I'll probably go back and do a tally of post answers from everyone to see what the stats that way look like.

Well I've always preferred shorter, that being said not being all that tall myself but also not too short either. I have with time gotten to the conclusion of it not being deal changer, so I'd say preferably short but either way do not care about it.

all but one of my exes were over 6ft and much taller than me, but one was so much shorter than me, which I guess looked odd when walking around town holding hands x.x im just under 6ft and his head came up to my shoulders lol.

my current man is like one inch taller than me, but still perfect height for a cuddle and then hes at a good height just to use my boobs as pillows when we're waiting around....usually when cooking XP hes such a derp at times. 

• Brohoof 2

...my current man is like one inch taller than me, but still perfect height for a cuddle and then hes at a good height just to use my boobs as pillows when we're waiting around....usually when cooking XP hes such a derp at times. 

That was my favourite thing to do with my ex-wife back when we were dating. I'd come up with all kinds of good excuses to get a snuggle in. That was one of the reasons I liked being the small spoon in bed, just flip over and get a face full of soft.  :D

Alright, coming up are stats based off posts in the thread. Obviously not everyone who posts has voted in the poll, and not all visitors who have voted have left a post. If the thread keeps going, I'll probably do this again at a later point.

Just going off posts alone, here is what the stats look like (including delineation between male and female neutrality):

Verified post population:

- 19 males

- 10 females

Preference:

- Male – Taller = 3

- Male – Same = 4

- Male – Shorter = 6

- Female – Taller = 7

- Female – Same = 1

- Female – Shorter = 1

- Male – Neutral = 6

- Female – Neutral = 1

The sample group's still way small, and the population is skewed between males and females (go figure), but for right now, it looks like the trend still follows the "primal" standard, where females prefer taller, and males prefer shorter. However, there's a noticeable amount of neutrality on the male side.

Once again, this doesn't take into account different sexualities or reasons behind preferences, among a whole host of other variables. Just fun to see the stats.  :P

• Brohoof 1

That was my favourite thing to do with my ex-wife back when we were dating. I'd come up with all kinds of good excuses to get a snuggle in. That was one of the reasons I liked being the small spoon in bed, just flip over and get a face full of soft.  :D

Alright, coming up are stats based off posts in the thread. Obviously not everyone who posts has voted in the poll, and not all visitors who have voted have left a post. If the thread keeps going, I'll probably do this again at a later point.

Just going off posts alone, here is what the stats look like (including delineation between male and female neutrality):

Verified post population:

- 19 males

- 10 females

Preference:

- Male – Taller = 3

- Male – Same = 4

- Male – Shorter = 6

- Female – Taller = 7

- Female – Same = 1

- Female – Shorter = 1

- Male – Neutral = 6

- Female – Neutral = 1

The sample group's still way small, and the population is skewed between males and females (go figure), but for right now, it looks like the trend still follows the "primal" standard, where females prefer taller, and males prefer shorter. However, there's a noticeable amount of neutrality on the male side.

Once again, this doesn't take into account different sexualities or reasons behind preferences, among a whole host of other variables. Just fun to see the stats.  :P

lol i like being the big spoon because its like cuddling a big warm plushie ^^ plus i think he loves being the little spoon anyway.

• Brohoof 1

Around my same height, if it's a guy a little taller and if it's a girl a little shorter. 

That's interesting! So depending on sexuality, preferences in height can vary between whether the partner's a male or female.

I feel like if I had done this poll right, there would be, like, 50+ options.  :adorkable:  So I guess posts are best in the end.

• 2 weeks later...

Tall girls are something I often dream about.

For real though, height isn't a factor that actually matters to me so I haven't really thought about it. We'll see.  :please:

Ok so i don't know why but my celebrity crushes are always 6-6'3 and I'm only 5'2.....yet seeing a couple with that big of a distance tends to slightly bother me...

Same here; I'm not a huge fan of huge discrepancies like that myself in concept, and yet I still tend to crush so much harder on those who are taller than me.

Tall girls are something I often dream about...

Joke all you want, that's a very real fantasy for some of us.  :P

that's a very real fantasy for some of us.  :P

Count me in as an example.  ;)

Still, height isn't that important to me but sometimes my thoughts tend to wander.

I do not have a particular preference one way versus the other. Being the same or similar height is more of a perk than a preference. 

• 4 months later...