Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How tall do you prefer your partner?

Vertigo-01

Height preference in a partner  

97 users have voted

1. 1. How tall do you prefer your partner?

• Male: Prefer taller
    • Male: Prefer equal or close to same
    • Male: Prefer shorter
    • Female: Prefer taller
    • Female: Prefer equal or close to same
    • Female: Prefer shorter
    • Neutral; I don't have a preference either way

I prefer men that are a little taller than me. Maybe 6' or so. (I'm 5'10" tall in real life. (1 inch taller than Luigi's official height)). It would be really weird (I mean it would look weird enough as it is for someone who doesn't understand trans people) to wear 2 or 3" heels to a date with a guy that's shorter than me, just saying.

Edited by Nerdy Luigi

Since i had bad experiences with males in the past, i always saw Women to be something better and higher up, so i would be more comfortable, if my partner would be taller than me and i would feel uncomfortable if she would be shorter. I mean, not that uncomfortable, but i would prefer taller a little bit, so that i can look up to her.

The options confuse me xD If you choose "Male" does that mean your ARE the male, or is it referring to your partner? lol

The option refers to your sex, not your partner's. Sorry for the confusion!

I don't like overly tall girls. I prefer someone around my size or shorter.

I don't like guys that are too tall, but not too short either, I prefer guys who are either the same height as me or maybe an inch taller than me, hehe. 

Taller the better. In fact I prefer at least a 6 to 12 inch height difference. 

This is, like, fantasy level difference for me. With that kind of distance, either I would end up being turned off, or I'd never be turned off again.  :P

But since my initial posting, I'm dating someone who's actually around four or five inches shorter than me -- which is about standard for previous partners. I'm totes fine with it, but I get all kinds of bubbly when she puts on the heels.  :rarity:

I prefer girls in the height range of 165 to 185 cm, 175 cm would be ideal, which is less than me (188 cm). But more important than their height is their weight, because I like chubby girls. <3

Edited by Space Warrior
  • Brohoof 2

Personally I don't really care much. She can be taller than me, shorter than me, same hight as me.

As long as she's not too tall or too short it's all fine and dandy.

The option refers to your sex, not your partner's. Sorry for the confusion!

Ok, then in that case, I pick "Male: Prefer shorter". WAY shorter in fact xD

Not "midget" short, but you get the idea LOL; petite bodies are the cutest! /)^3^(\

8e9deb3d532eb37c9d437ec63a8fe09013261385

Edited by ChocolateCrane

I don't want to disqualify anyone for their height; nobody is going to be perfect :-p . I do prefer shorter...

Edited by Ghost Wolf

Honestly? I never gave it much thought, because height isn't something I care about in a partner. My fiancee is a lot shorter than me, but I wouldn't mind if our positions were reversed.

Maybe I'm thinking that way because I'm very tall, but being tall was never really a useful attribute to me (though I think my fiancee is secretly into tall guys). Being short makes you more balanced and makes reaching lower things easier. 

Well I honestly I would like my partner to be shorter than me. That way I can hold them close on a bad day for them, and hold them tight if their crying about something. I'm a pretty relaxed guy with a father like way of doing things so it help others feel warm around me.