Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How tall do you prefer your partner?

Vertigo-01

Height preference in a partner  

97 users have voted

1. 1. How tall do you prefer your partner?

• Male: Prefer taller
    • Male: Prefer equal or close to same
    • Male: Prefer shorter
    • Female: Prefer taller
    • Female: Prefer equal or close to same
    • Female: Prefer shorter
    • Neutral; I don't have a preference either way

I don't want a hobbit, but I don't want a Gigantopithecus either. I want a normal sized human being. super tall people scare me, and super small people have night vision.

• 9 months later...

It's not something that matters; I have had partners that fit comfortably under my chin when cuddling, and I have had partners possibly even an inch or so taller than me - and a good relationship is more about mental compatibility and emotions than any physical characteristics.

I'm not really looking for someone who's super tall, but not too short either. Maybe someone who's only slightly taller than me would be nice. :rarity: But, if I really love that special person, I wouldn't care about their height. 

I'd prefer my female partner to be equal or close to same, eventually shorter. For some reason it would feel slightly awkward for me to have a taller girlfriend. :P 

Of course, not like height was the most important factor, but we're not here to discuss priorities, as OP clearly asks for height. ;) 

I don't really care how old my theoretical partner is to be honest, I don't think it really makes a difference. However, I have heard of some weird people out there that seem to think that it's embarrassing to be with someone who is severely varied in height.

1 minute ago, Rawzy said:

I don't really care how old my theoretical partner is to be honest, I don't think it really makes a difference. However, I have heard of some weird people out there that seem to think that it's embarrassing to be with someone who is severely varied in height.

I think some tall girls are embarrassed to be seen dating someone a lot shorter than them, but the other way about is fairly normal - on average, girls are shorter than boys, so most girls date boys at least somewhat taller.

I am not in a position to date someone a lot taller than me really, but I don't think I would be embarrassed to do so.

Just a PSA to folks posting currently: please be mindful of the language you use. We don't want to involuntarily oust anyone here who might feel one way or another about, well, anything honestly. Height is a factor of physical attraction for some, not for others, and then there are of course the folks whom physical attraction is non-applicable. There's also the matter of social norms / perceptions and the opposite: folks who find it odd that people would have a problem with something that goes against the norm. This thread is just to collect input on where each member stands about the subject, not their thoughts about others' views. ;)

On Sunday, March 19, 2017 at 9:10 PM, Kosmobatalanto said:

I prefer girls in the height range of 165 to 185 cm, 175 cm would be ideal, which is less than me (188 cm). But more important than their height is their weight, because I like chubby girls. <3

I do too.

• Brohoof 2