Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

staff Toast and Tea

Troblems

A majority of the members on MLP Forums are from the United States. Therefore when we have moderators from time zones other than the four here in the states, it’s a great boon. When they’re confident and competent, it’s even better. Since joining the staff, @ has been one of the coolest guys to join the moderation ranks. Funny, kind, able and easy going, Dark Horse has spread his Irish hospitality among the forums.

So, he’s an awesome dude. Why the announcement? He’s taking up the helm of Team Lead of Beyond Equestria. MLP Forums largest section, and has the most eclectic mix of sections. Having the Debate Pit and the Forum Lounge, the BE team lead has to be organized and flexible, but not too serious, and we’ve found just that.

tea-and-toast.jpg

See wut I did thuur? The toast is organized. Lulz.

• Brohoof 12

@Dark Horse has time and time again proven himself to be a perfect fit for the "Beyond Equestria" section of the forum, and I have full faith and confidence in him to do what is needed. He is indeed a good leader. Congrats man! :)

• Brohoof 3

Yes! This is great news! Congratulations, Dave. You definitely deserve this. I am so happy for you!

sig-4700593.tumblr_m8m58saDSs1rtnf7yo1_5

• Brohoof 4

Dark Horse is probably the nicest guy on the Forums and someone i am proud to call a friend. He has a very kind and caring attitude, never seems to lose his temper in the most dire of situations and is very intelligent.

He has proven himself worthy in my opinion, to take on this task.

Wish you all the best Darky. :) *Lamiahug*

• Brohoof 3

Nice work Dark horse, Beyond Equestria is in good hands, i hope :P

• Brohoof 2

TIL Dark Horse was Irish. That makes his ascension to Team Lead all the better! :)

Congratulations!

• Brohoof 3

• 1 month later...

TIL Dark Horse was Irish. That makes his ascension to Team Lead all the better! :)

Congratulations!

There's more of us?? :D

Sounds like a tough job, but it also sounds like there's no better person to do it!

Good luck,

go n-éirí an t-ádh leat!

• Brohoof 2