Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Free Pony Art (Closed forever)

AriaTheLovely

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@

Alright cool, well for the second one, I'd like one of Nightmare by himself but this time in some steampunk gear (seampunk goggles, top hat, that sort of thing)

here's a reference of what he looks like (artistic licence given, I somehow forgot the tail on this pic, but give him one you think will match/suit please)

sig-4716088.sig-4716088.nightmare_spell_

Here's another version of him, if you can find a way to add some brass steampunk goggles, that'd be great

nightmare_spell_song_by_roxysparx-dan06g

Edited by Roxy Sparx

Hello I know your little request shop is currently closed, :rarity:  but if you do ever happen to get some free time I have a request the first request you did for me was so adorable :wub: :wub:, but if you do manage to get some free time :kindness:  would you mind drawing my ponysona as an adult writing a story I would like her to be using her wing to write thank you and if you need any information on her just ask I can pm you the information thank you so much. :pinkie::fluttershy::muffins: :crackle:

Edited by chaosprincess

Hello I know your little request shop is currently closed, :rarity:  but if you do ever happen to get some free time I have a request the first request you did for me was so adorable :wub: :wub:, but if you do manage to get some free time :kindness:  would you mind drawing my ponysona as an adult writing a story I would like her to be using her wing to write thank you and if you need any information on her just ask I can pm you the information thank you so much. :pinkie::fluttershy::muffins: :crackle:

No get the hell out of my shop. I will never do you request. Ok all joking aside I will be very happy to do yours.^^

No get the hell out of my shop. I will never do you request. Ok all joking aside I will be very happy to do yours.^^

Why thank you very much your so kind to accept it now I won't be forced to send a horde of beedrill after you. tumblr_n00hg9eCLu1tot49lo1_500.gif

• 1 month later...

No never to late to change it so please tell me. ^_^

If you could pretty please do a family drawing for me and Dynamo Pad? Our ocs just had their foals last night (truly a Yuletide/Winter Solstice miracle) and we'd love a picture of the family together

this is my OC Orange Sparks:

orange_sherbet_sparks_by_roxysparx-daj5s

Here is an example or two of what her tail looks like:

orange_and_dynamo__2_by_nightmarespellso

orange_and_dynamo_s_pokemon_journey_by_n

Her cutie mark looks like orange sherbet dust/magic sparks

This is what Dynamo Pad looks like (other than the last two pictures)

orange_and_dynamo_by_nightmarespellsong-

post-32317-0-53921400-1435265310_thumb.j

As for their foals:

This is Digital indigo (The colt)

digital_indigo_by_nightmarespellsong-das

and Miracle Flight

miracle_flight_by_nightmarespellsong-das

obviously they'd be smaller, like I'd say about 4 or 5 years old

As for what they are doing, would it be possible for something family wise, like maybe day at the park, or reading a story in front of a fire?

If you could pretty please do a family drawing for me and Dynamo Pad? Our ocs just had their foals last night (truly a Yuletide/Winter Solstice miracle) and we'd love a picture of the family together

this is my OC Orange Sparks:

sig-4774117.orange_sherbet_sparks_by_rox

Here is an example or two of what her tail looks like:

sig-4774117.orange_and_dynamo__2_by_nigh

sig-4774117.orange_and_dynamo_s_pokemon_

Her cutie mark looks like orange sherbet dust/magic sparks

This is what Dynamo Pad looks like (other than the last two pictures)

sig-4774117.orange_and_dynamo_by_nightma

sig-4774117.post-32317-0-53921400-143526

As for their foals:

This is Digital indigo (The colt)

sig-4774117.digital_indigo_by_nightmares

and Miracle Flight

sig-4774117.miracle_flight_by_nightmares

obviously they'd be smaller, like I'd say about 4 or 5 years old

As for what they are doing, would it be possible for something family wise, like maybe day at the park, or reading a story in front of a fire?

Sure can do It actually looks like a fun request to do. Ill try to get the sketch to you as fast I can.

*look side to side* ok coast is cleared *gives the biggest adorable eyes* I know I have already asked for a request,  but if your not to busy may I have another one done?

*peers out from the under the table I was hiding under then looks side to side* *whispers* Sure anytime what is it?

• 1 month later...