Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Search and Rescue (Interest Check)

PonyOfWar

A royal message has been shipped out to every inch of Equestria, taking mere days to be plastered in the window of every shop, tavern or place of business in the land.

It spoke of a grave incident that occurred only days before. Princess Twilight Sparkle and the other bearers of the elements have gone missing. The rest of the princess' are requesting help from any pony in the land who believes that have to power to track them down.

They warn of grave danger and that volunteers need to be prepared for the worst. That is why they wish only the strongest, most talented, most daring of ponies answer this summons. Interested parties need to travel to Cantorlot in the span of no more the three days and prove there ability to the princess'.

It mentions a great reward for those successful in the mission, though this reward was not mentioned by name they promise it will be worth the weight of the dangers faced.

OOC: okay so this is going to be a long going RP, I have a lot of good ideas for this therefore I need a few dedicated individuals.

This RP will contain a lot of action, survival, mystery and adventure. There will be combat and world building. More info will be learned after you talk to Celestia IC, not going to give it all away here ;)

Your OC doesn't have to like or support the princess' to take part. If you play some greedy powerful pony feel free to be in it for the prize. Might be more fun to have a range of personalities.

Rules are the usual. No god mod, don't control others OCs, etc.

Famine and I are novella, multi paragraph writers so we would prefer you write more then 1 or 2 sentences. You don't have to write a novel but at least a paragraph or more would be perfect.

Only looking for pony OCs for this so no dragons or Griffins but changelings and bat ponies are okay. A diversity of pony races would be nice.

No Alicorns.

Looking for a small active party. Only allowing 5 besides Famine and I for the moment but if it runs smoothly with 5 then I will consider some others.

1.) PonyOfWar as War

2.) Famine as Famine:

3.) Venomous as Wolf

4.)

5.) rolle as Heathlife

6.) Misslang as Missklang

7.) RandiMaxis as Randi Maxis

Edited by PonyOfWar
  • Brohoof 4

i see the letter as very much wish to participate :D

No god mod
 hmm... my OC uses a tank and guns tho e-e ... hmm... ehh its a tiger tank it will probably run out of fuel before anything interesting happens...

im new RP so im subject to a few novice mistakes and im not too good with creative content.. ima just react to situations not make any.. kinda like DND
if that's a problem and you don't want me to join by all means that's fine but if you're cool with it here is my oc's profile.
https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/snow-r9680  ^-^

(edited)

I am at work right now but will take a look at these OCs as well as anymore that show up after I get off work this afternoon.

i see the letter as very much wish to participate :D hmm... my OC uses a tank and guns tho e-e ... hmm... ehh its a tiger tank it will probably run out of fuel before anything interesting happens...

im new RP so im subject to a few novice mistakes and im not too good with creative content.. ima just react to situations not make any.. kinda like DND

if that's a problem and you don't want me to join by all means that's fine but if you're cool with it here is my oc's profile.

https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/snow-r9680 ^-^

I would like to join this role play. This idea is very unique! Please feel free to take a look at my pony OC's profile and let me know what you think.

Wolf Track's Information:

https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/wolf-tracks-r7447

@Venoumous,

Wolf is accepted ^_^ a cannible pony will be interesting to interact with.

@ju88snow,

I like him for the most part, the only thing I think conflicts is that he took place in human world wars. For the sake of this RP we can just make him part of pony wars. The tank I don't mind only the origins might need to be a little different in order to not conflict with mlp lore. Perhaps make him the inventor? You said he is a good mechanic right? Maybe he created the first tank in equestia to aid in the war effort he was apart of? It's up to you of course just giving some suggestions for this RP.

Though we only have 4 of us at the moment so if it's okay with you both I am going to hold off on making the actual thread to see if we get anymore. If it takes more then say a day or two we will go ahead.

Edited by PonyOfWar
  • Brohoof 2

For the sake of the RP just ignore the background section I guess XD I can't be bothered to change it so I'll just say he works as a mechanic and steel worker and builds tanks to display at museums and ones that work for private use XP

• Brohoof 1

This kind of caught my hoof, my hand. Sorry. I read my backstory and got into the whole thing again, anyways. Either Heathlife or Heltheain, however. Not both, either can seem overpowered but has no set power scale. I can freely adjust, although. Heathlife might be harder to adjust if he were to be... "fixed". But, that is something that never happens. Or shouldn't, unless... Well, it happens. Sorry for the rambling. Have a good day.

• Brohoof 1

For the sake of the RP just ignore the background section I guess XD I can't be bothered to change it so I'll just say he works as a mechanic and steel worker and builds tanks to display at museums and ones that work for private use XP

Mind if I use Tempest? The link to his page can be found in my signature.

This kind of caught my hoof, my hand. Sorry. I read my backstory and got into the whole thing again, anyways. Either Heathlife or Heltheain, however. Not both, either can seem overpowered but has no set power scale. I can freely adjust, although. Heathlife might be harder to adjust if he were to be... "fixed". But, that is something that never happens. Or shouldn't, unless... Well, it happens. Sorry for the rambling. Have a good day.

//Sorry I disappeared for a bit, lost the data on my phone and it's my only connection to the Internet for the time being. I will look over the rest of the OCs and try to get this started.

• 3 weeks later...

This sounds fun! Can I join? Every group of adventurers needs a Discord-like chaos pony! (I hope). I consider myself a very diverse race. Not quite a pony, not quite anything else. xD It sounds the type of great important quest thing that Missklang would join just like that, just because bored. ^_^

• Brohoof 1

This sounds fun! Can I join? Every group of adventurers needs a Discord-like chaos pony! (I hope). I consider myself a very diverse race. Not quite a pony, not quite anything else. xD It sounds the type of great important quest thing that Missklang would join just like that, just because bored. ^_^

Mind if I use Tempest? The link to his page can be found in my signature.

I would like to join this role play. This idea is very unique! Please feel free to take a look at my pony OC's profile and let me know what you think.

Wolf Track's Information:

https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/wolf-tracks-r7447

I am very sorry everyone u-u a wild fire has become uncomfortablely close to my house and that's kept me away. Since it's been so long could those still interested please post and tell me and if enough are I will start this, if not then I will close it for a while. Edited by PonyOfWar
  • Brohoof 1

Uhm, hiya...

I offer forth my ponysona, Randi Maxis.

However, I will completely understand if the answer is no; here we go:

https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/randi-maxis-r9087

Okay I will accept him, the only problem I have is the 4th wall so as long as it's kept to a minimum and isn't used to get around obstacles or out of fights then it's fine. He is the type of character that could lighten the mood. Edited by PonyOfWar
  • Brohoof 2

5.) rolle as Healthlife

Well, sorry. For the late response, I'm still in for this. I guess you mean HEATHlife, and not healthlife. I'm not too picky. I do a ton of these kinds of names, I guess I don't really have a say in how you spell it though. Just, to let you know.  :blush:

You forgot the "k" in "Missklang" xD

Well, sorry. For the late response, I'm still in for this. I guess you mean HEATHlife, and not healthlife. I'm not too picky. I do a ton of these kinds of names, I guess I don't really have a say in how you spell it though. Just, to let you know.  :blush:

Gah! Sorry both of you about the misspelled names, might as well warn everyone now I work off my phone. What this usually means is my iPhone switches my words around, also it makes it harder for me to spot errors before I post, you will probably see this here and there in the RP but just know I am not doing this intentionally.

With this much continued interest I will start the RP soon, let me work on the introduction post.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, sorry I showed up and disappeared again but I live in the area where all the fires are taking place :/ I am going to be gone for a while. Probably off the Internet all together until I can go back to my house, best consider this cancelled in further notice.

• Brohoof 1