Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

visual art My tabletop RPG characters

Buck Testa

Thought I'd introduce some of my Dungeons and Dragons/Pathfinder characters 

We have the foul mouthed Dragon Blooded Sorceress known for being rash and reckless in battle by the name of Granny. She is rather infamous among bandits and Ruffians for her lethal methods of dealing with their ilk. She's also kinda hilarious. 

Then we have Ensei, the Pursian from Ponyfinder whom I humanized. She is a mix between Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, and Goku personality wise as a rather strong and fearsome monk with some impressive wins under her belt. She is known for challenging her companions to friendly sparring matches, going to fight in competitions, and taking on things many times larger than herself. 

Then we have our newest member, a mountain dwarf Paladin by the name of Baela Brighthammer. Though she resides in a bleak world over run with the undead, she cheerily skips along smiting each and everyone she finds. She knows through a positive attitude and her enormous hammer she calls the Arbitrator that she can solve this little problem and bring the light of the gods back to the land. 

and finally we have Vadoma, a scheming and vile Necromancer whose end goal is kept only too herself, but needless to say it would not be a good thing if she managed to achieve it. 

post-28557-0-53278500-1476671127_thumb.jpg

post-28557-0-30937200-1476671165_thumb.png

• 3 weeks later...