Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your favourite drink?

zerox

Out of all the drinks available to me, I find that water is my favorite. I alao enjoy a variety of teas, juices, and a small amount of sodas. My mom is a big soda drinker and I don't know how she can drink so much of it! 

:confused:

• Brohoof 1

Coffee & Fanta. Those two are literally my only fuel sources. Don't get me wrong, I do drink other soda's, juices and what not, but - Coffee and Fanta all the way. :icwudt:

• 1 year later...

Such a hard question, the second answer will be for alcoholic, but the first will be my all time non-alcoholic drink.

• Non-Alcoholic: Sweet tea. Particularly Milo's Sweet tea, no sugar or calories yet tastes exactly like McDonald's sweet tea.
  • Alcoholic: Right now my current love is Country Boy Cougar Bait (It's always been something I never got around to until a month ago). Though my usual all time favorite is Samuel Smith's Oatmeal Stout (Absolutely wonderful). 

My go-to favorite is Coke, and I drink it constantly, even for breakfast. It's nice to sometimes jazz things up with Cherry Coke or one of the funky new flavors like Mango or Lime Coke. Aside from sodas I like Clamato. 

• Brohoof 1

It's tea! It might be more currently sparkling water as of now since I love carbonated water.

I've had a fondness for orange juice for the last eleven years, so I can easily consider it my favourite drink