Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Youtube account for the bronies and pegasisters.

Derpy.H

Seeing as I saw someone post a youtube channel on here, I thought i'd make an account for us. You send your videos to me, and if they are good - I post them on the channel and in the description I say which one of us ponies sent it in.

Requirements I would like for videos sent in

Good Quality

If you want, you can be reading a fanfic (dont make it too long.)

If a video is really long (and its not an MLP episode) send it in seperate parts.

Optional things to send in

A funny or decent clip

A whole episode of MLP.

A drawing of some sort you did that you would commentate over or something like that.

The Channel is called BronyBunch and please send in your videos to thebronybunch@gmail.com

Thanks!

- RDD

P.S. The channel leaders are me and ProjectRKA. I picked RKA as he is helping me out with the designs and other stuff.

New edit: I forgot to mention. We may be doing some contests sooner or later with the channel. I have some spare cash and I will either give away some MLP merchandise or a free game or something. I havent got all this figured out yet. This is a "WIP" idea.

Edited by Rainbow Derpy Dash

I like the idea but I think the channel would need a little bit more structure that what it sounds like it will have.

Uploading a full episode here and a clip there and this on the left seems a little bit random O.o

Yeah. Im kinda planning to make it into playlists and set the playlists to certain things. Like full episodes will have their own playlist and short, funny clips will have their own playlist and some other stuff
  • Brohoof 2

would you accept a video if i have the same one on my channel, but change the intro so it says BronyBunch video by SXCJ40 insted of SXCJ40 Pony Video (i havn't put it up on my account yet)

Ok, as long as it has good quality, of course. If it is good enough, I will put it on the channel. Please send the file to the e-mail.

Thanks!

- RDD

Well I subbed. Though I probably wouldn't go around saying "Hey this is the official MLP Forum YouTube channel!" Since according to Feld0 anything he doesn't have control over is UNOFFICIAL!

Not that he wants to be a tyrant or a control freak, but Feld0 prefers that he controls the content so he can make sure that everypony get's the MLP Forums experience on anything Official! :P

Still I look forward to anything that happens upon my sub box from here. I'll let you know if I make any pony related videos (such as my MLP Video review and Brony Retrospective videos I keep forgetting to work on). Though don't expect any masterpieces from me!

• Brohoof 1

The post above me makes a good point, it's not the "official MLPForums YouTube channel" but I will sub and send a friend request.

If I feel that the channel is gonna be somewhat successful then I will try to submit some videos...I'll see how this works out.

Will you be making videos of your own or is the channel gonna be purely supported by submissions?

The post above me makes a good point, it's not the "official MLPForums YouTube channel" but I will sub and send a friend request.

If I feel that the channel is gonna be somewhat successful then I will try to submit some videos...I'll see how this works out.

Will you be making videos of your own or is the channel gonna be purely supported by submissions?

1. Thanks for the sub.

2. If I make any videos about MLP (if I think its good enough) it will go on the channel and it is mainly supported by submissions.

We will be receiving a video from RKA tomorrow, hopefully.

EDIT: Oh, and I will give feld0 some control over the channel if he likes.

Edited by Rainbow Derpy Dash

We have 3 leaders. Thats me, ProjectRKA and feld0 ( A.K.A Twilight Sparkle ). Project is a leader as he is helping out with all the designs and some extra stuff. Im a leader as.. I created the channel and feld0 is a leader as he is the the owner of the forums. Everyone else can send their things to the e-mail given in the original post. I mentioned all this as.. technically the only way to join is by sending in a video that meets the requirements and you get mentioned in the description.

1. Thanks for the sub.

2. If I make any videos about MLP (if I think its good enough) it will go on the channel and it is mainly supported by submissions.

We will be receiving a video from RKA tomorrow, hopefully.

EDIT: Oh, and I will give feld0 some control over the channel if he likes.

Oh, no, no, no... I won't be having any videos any time soon xD