Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Youtube account for the bronies and pegasisters.

Derpy.H

Try saving regularly? Dunno if that'll help, it usually does with art programs on my old, slow laptop.

Subbed and friend invite sent. I don't make any videos, but I'll see if I can do something else to help.

Thanks! 2 more subs and we will already have 10 subs (with no videos XD)
  • Brohoof 1

I love the idea, however if it is going to get bigger i suggest focusing more on small self-made/edited clips and videos, since there are already many bigger people putting up the new episodes, and then there's Kyrospawn, who right as i am writing this, currently has 999 quotes from the show.

post-385-0-16522500-1322344192_thumb.png

Edited by AppleShy Sparkle

I love the idea, however if it is going to get bigger i suggest focusing more on small self-made/edited clips and videos, since there are already many bigger people putting up the new episodes, and then there's Kyrospawn, who right as i am writing this, currently has 999 quotes from the show.

I know. Im planning to get whole episodes, quotes and fanfic reads and pics. I am even going to do contests that wins MLP merchandise.

Edited by Rainbow Derpy Dash

RDD I would highly recommend NOT uploading full episodes on the same channel.

There are those times in which a group of imbeciles will go online and flag the episodes for no reason at all...once YouTube notices that they will take down all of your pony videos. It's unfair...yes...but anyone who runs a channel with full episodes is at risk of it and it happens too offen. I myself want to upload the full episodes on my channel but I would prefer to keep the trolls away from my pmvs.

Of course it's up to you...

There are those times in which a group of imbeciles will go online and flag the episodes for no reason at all...once YouTube notices that they will take down all of your pony videos. It's unfair...yes...but anyone who runs a channel with full episodes is at risk of it and it happens too offen.

Would that issue be solved by making the video unlisted? When I watch episodes, I now see the notice that says the video isn't listed and only those with the link can watch it.

The really zealous trolls shouldn't be aware of these forums, either. If they know video links, even unlisted, are posted here, they might find and flag them anyway.

Edited by Feather Spiral

Would that issue be solved by making the video unlisted? When I watch episodes, I now see the notice that says the video isn't listed and only those with the link can watch it.

The really zealous trolls shouldn't be aware of these forums, either. If they know video links, even unlisted, are posted here, they might find and flag them anyway.

That would work but if he wants more views then he would need to have it listed.

There are those times in which a group of imbeciles will go online and flag the episodes for no reason at all...once YouTube notices that they will take down all of your pony videos. It's unfair...yes...but anyone who runs a channel with full episodes is at risk of it and it happens too offen. I myself want to upload the full episodes on my channel but I would prefer to keep the trolls away from my pmvs.

Of course it's up to you...

K then. I will sort that out.

Would it be cool if I send a video for my awesome PP and Fluttershy voice impressions?

Sure.

Tell us when you get the channel up...

We have the 2nd channel. You can find it in the "Other Channels" list. It is just for MLP episodes - BronyBunch2

• 8 years later...
On 11/26/2011 at 12:02 AM, Derpy.H said:

Seeing as I saw someone post a youtube channel on here, I thought i'd make an account for us. You send your videos to me, and if they are good - I post them on the channel and in the description I say which one of us ponies sent it in.

While this might have sounded like a good idea back in the day of no monetization, today it feels like "I can take all your cash for you!" request. :lie:

Also, it is not that hard to create Youtube channels. It is harder to make videos.

• 3 months later...