Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If your boy/girlfriend or spouse changed sex would you still love him/her?

cider float

Being bi myself doubt it would make much of a difference to me. But it would take getting used to. 

8 minutes ago, The Historian said:

Few too many people who'd break up with someone they supposedly loved because of something they can't change. Not feeling the warm and fuzzy...

Sound to me you are degrading peoples sexuality. Or that it can be changed if you just try hard enough. Sorta like oh idk conversion therapy. Not feeling any acceptance for the fact that peoples sexuality are a deciding factor who they date/sleep with. 

I can safely say that yes, I would still love them regardless of their gender. I love someone for who they are as a person, not because of their gender. If my boyfriend suddenly became a girl but was still them in every other way, then I would stick with them. 

I love who I love for who there are, not who or what they turn themselves into. If they're not the person I fell in love with, I might as well pick any random person on the street. I'm sure some will argue that it's the same person on the inside, but if that's the case they can remain inside the person they were born to be and not something else. 

• Brohoof 1