Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Another Amazing MLP Series idea

IsraelYabuki

Ok so, after a few months now, I've decided that I want to be able to start another MLP fanmade YouTube series and it's somewhat similar to "Bride of Discord" but the story and character pairrings are very different. You should know by now that I am adding 7 of my O.Cs into the story but not all of them are going to be paired with all of the mane 6 (and Starlight). Some of them are going to pair up with some of the side characters later in the series. But the story will feature Tirek as the main antagonist in this series. It starts off with Tirek escaping from his prison a little early while Twilight and her friends are just hanging out. Pretty soon the Princesses Celestia and Luna inform them of some ponies with strange powers who are going to be joining forces with them to protect Equestria a lot more easier. As soon as they arrive, the mane 6 and the rogue 6 (that's my name for the them and they're all stallions) start greeting each other. Of course, Celestia also tells them that Tirek has broken free and is exacting his revenge on the mane 6 for ruining his plans. The rogues are prepared for what lies ahead and so are the mane 6, but they're all a bit worried. I'll tell you the rest of the story later on if anyone is interested in helping me with this. I'll need someone to help animate the series (which should be similar to the animation of "Bride of Discord") and I'll need some more voice actors, I think me and my friend John can do fine on the script.