Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you want to see a fight scene in the upcoming movie 2017 ?

leonbrony17

I just hope is far more elaborate and desperate. Also excluding the depiction in shots only like late in the battle. I want a full-fledged fight

To me, a fight is anything that lasts longer than a minute and isn't simply bashing each other's brains out.

How many movie fights involve strategy, anyway?

Most don't as they prefer to go all-out with action sequences, special effects, and witty banter. A strategic fight would involve using the mind and planning out a strategy with as little combat as possible.

If there's not a fight scene to one up the S4 finale, I will be VERY dissapointed. This is the MOVIE; if it can't out epic a normal seasonal finale, It'll be a sad day indeed.

Same. The fight scene(s) need to one up the season 4 finale's fight scene. Otherwise, it won't be as epic.

Yes! I'm hoping for several extended fight scenes, adventure scenes, etc. No good fight scenes in the movie would break it for me. MLP does best with its mystical, magical, fantasy, and epic fights. Something about the lore and magic in the finales and premieres feels "special."

• I don't want anypony to die, but if they do, not the Mane 6! Perhaps some side character, villain, monster, or enemy warriors. I.e. the "Sombrapocalypse" scene, but with his warriors actually dying off to Celestia's army.
  • If a major character needs to die, then perhaps do Celestia (wait for it... I could see a Celestia battle scene being quite moving, just like Celestia's "fake death" scene against Nightmare Moon in the season 4 premiere. Then, at the end of the episode, revive Celestia with a "deep magic" and have her come and help save the day. (Think Aslan in Narnia: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe.)
Edited by ElementalFluttershee

I doubt we'll see a Neo vs Smith fight (but omg that would be cool). I would however love to see Unicorns locking horns, earth ponies going hoof to hoof and pegasi providing air support. I mean surly the acrobatics and training the 'Wonderbolts' do, must have other purposes besides showmenship? I can see it now! Twilight planning the attack/defence, Rarity ironing out the finer details of the plan. AJ and pinkie leading the ground forces, RD  taking air support (or somthing like that) and Fluttershy as timad as she may be, would have her own little army of critters. No not bunnies and humming birds. I'm talking bears, wolves, eagles, falcons that sort of stuff, her critter army could also be used as scouts.

I think, if the Movie wont have any Fight Scenes, it will be a little bit boring, compared to some of the Series Finales.

Some fight scenes are now a standard for Mlp, i think.

At least one. But i would wish, it would be like some of the One Piece Movies, were every Character, gets a Villain, which is like a perfect counter part.

But then again, its a Kids Cartoon, so...nothing to harsh. Maybe some funny Fights.

no.  i have literally zero desire for a fight.

that isn't the same as wanting there to be zero fights.

But there being a fight isn't even on my priority list.

fights just aren't why I'm a fan.  

if there's a fight to make those of you who care happy, great, but I just don't care.

For what it's worth, my favorite fight in the series is Twilight's time travel battle with Starlight.  We saw lots of cool magic, flying, and each time the strategy was different...but twilight had to win by talking and showing, not by overpowering her opponent.