Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Do you ever randomly think of something funny and start laughing

Kelpieli

Quite often, usually while people are talking, after a while my mind starts drifting and I sometimes have a hard time controlling my laughter.

*cough* something in my throat *cough* (phew, managed not to burst out laughing!)

Usually happens in weird places like in the shower or when I'm waiting for a pot of coffee to brew. Basically, just a moment when I have nothing to distract me, so my mind wanders. And then the weird or funny things get stuck in my head, so I'll be snickering to myself for the rest of the day.

• 2 years later...

No, but I will still randomly start laughing at times without having thought of anything funny (or having thought of anything at all). 

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
(edited)

That has happened to me on many occasions, especially in public places. Of course, it often leads to me getting some odd looks by people, just because of how random it is.

Edited by Cash In

(edited)

Since I was little, I have had the habit of making up random new lyrics for songs. Sometimes they are so stupid I start laughing!

Sometimes they are quite filthy. I used to get in trouble when I was a kid! I actually remember an example. I was very young and sang...

Spoiler

"Deck the halls with bowel movements, fa la la la la, la la la Pbbbbt" (Bronx cheer noise)

I started laughing, and my mom grabbed me and marched me right up stairs and made me go to bed early. I got a long lecture about how that was not a nice thing to sing!

LOL!

Yup, I'm a bit warped!

Edited by cuteycindyhoney