Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general questions My Content isn't showing my posts

Jacob Is A Lemon
Go to solution Solved by tinker,

On the home page, there should be a box with some text above it saying "Topic's I've participated in". On the bottom right, click "view more" and it will show you all the topic's you've posted in. If you remember which thread your post is, you might be able to find it there.

It can also be found on your profile. While there, on the left hand side, click "Posts". I'm 100% sure your post will appear there since there's a long time gap before they disappear.

Some topic's can sometimes be hidden from "My Content", so you might have to look for the topic manually, if all else fails.

On the home page, there should be a box with some text above it saying "Topic's I've participated in". On the bottom right, click "view more" and it will show you all the topic's you've posted in. If you remember which thread your post is, you might be able to find it there.

Ye I mean I've tried this, what I meant by it only showing the day's posts is that all it shows is this:

296afbbe33224aeeaac90b8471e89327.png

I can see the first 5 posts from my profile but no more than that. Basically it's the problem that was supposed to have been fixed according to the other topics but looks like it's popped up again.

Is there another way to view my stuff?