Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you buy a very huge plushie pony ?

leonbrony17

Not really. For some reason I consider pony plushies to be oddly shaped and thus kind of difficult to hug, so I'd rather have a huge Stitch or a shark one. Now that I have both, owning more huge plushies would effectively occupy more room than necessary. And the prices obviously scare me too.

At least I enjoy seeing photos of others' huge plushies.  :please:

they're dust magnets anyway.

Minky is cleanable, you won't get it all though sure.  I dust cover them while I'm sleeping or at work.  If they last at least 5 years, sooo worth it, <3  I plan to make them last at least 10.

• Brohoof 1

Minky is cleanable, you won't get it all though sure.  I dust cover them while I'm sleeping or at work.  If they last at least 5 years, sooo worth it, <3  I plan to make them last at least 10.

I didn't even think about the dust issue. Perhaps I should cover her up more; the difficulty in that is her wings. :catface:

• 2 weeks later...

If I lived alone, then certainly yes. But since I don't, not now. I don't want to worry about others' opinions because I know they really don't matter, but it just scares me for some reason. As of now, I just want a normal sized Dashie plushie and nothing else.

• 4 years later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Cost is one thing, but the other thing is cubic foot space in your room. Whatever you buy, you're going to be devoting a lot of space to it just sitting around. Almost like you're buying furniture! If you have a room with lots of stuff in it, it might be an issue.

If that's truely what you want and you can afford it for the purchase, it should really be somepony you love an immense lot. Though me, I wouldn't go for anything more than estimated actual pony size, or four feet tall.

• Brohoof 2