What did you think of the finale?  

218 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it!

• No; that was just shameful!
    • Not really, just another dud.
    • Meh; neutral.
    • It was pretty cool; seen better tho.
    • THAT WAS MEGA EPIC!!! <3

NOTE: I know that many have already seen this episode from the UK broadcast, but I ask no spoilers are shared. There are plenty who have yet to see it and wanted to wait for the US broadcast, so let's respect that wish and not reveal anything too early in the episode. Thanks. :)

Title: To Where And Back Again

Air Date: October 22, 2016

Written by: Josh Haber and Michael Vogel

Synopsis: Pt. 1 - Without the help of Twilight Sparkle and the Mane Six, Starlight Glimmer assembles an unlikely team of heroes to defend Equestria from the return of one of its greatest threats.

Synopsis: Pt. 2 - Starlight Glimmer leads an unlikely squad of rescuers against one of the ponies' oldest and greatest foes in order to save her friends and Equestria.

Of course remember to join us at the CMC Clubhouse on Equestria.tv!

Trixie_winking_at_Starlight_Glimmer_S6E6

• Brohoof 11

Can I post from later on in the episode?

Not yet please, many of us (myself included) still haven't seen these episodes.

Good morning everypony!  Well, another year, another season.  I for one have absolutely loved this season of MLP, and while sad to see it come to an end, it's been a delight getting to watch it with all of you guys.  Here's hoping for a fantastic Season 6 finale, and more wonderful seasons of MLP to come!  :muffins:

• Brohoof 2

Heh, I like Trixie's pajama hat she sleeps with.

All changelings can talk, not just Thorax. Not sure why some thought that was the case?

It seems the changeling that is playing Spike gets no respect, either. Although he seems to be the bully among the others despite that. I suppose this is probably the closest we'll ever get to seeing an "evil" Spike, in other words how he might have behaved had he been raised by dragons instead of Twilight.

Changelings have an awful sense of smell, apparently! XD

• Brohoof 2

Oh snap, crackle, and pop this is gonna be AWESOME!!!  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

At long last we have Derp mail! Praise Celestia!

Technically was canon last season in the 100th episode where we saw Derpy at the start screwed up the wedding invitations for Cranky and Matilda's wedding, but yes, that was awesome!!!  :D

• Brohoof 1

Heh, I like Trixie's pajama hat she sleeps with.

All changelings can talk, not just Thorax. Not sure why some thought that was the case?

A lot of head canons say that drones are mindless meat robots that can only follow the orders of the Queen. Much in the same way as ants, bees, and termites behave.

I assume some were trying to say that Thorax was different as to cling to their head canons. 

I'll be honest. Thorax changing into a rock back in "Times R Changeling" was totally pointless and just created unneeded paranoia among the fans. 

Because I can tell you that in all the tv episodes that featured the Changelings including this finale, they not once revealed themselves disguising themselves as non-living creatures! Not even as a tree listening in on our reformed heroes coming up with a code word

Thorax could have just hidden behind a wall and lashed out at Spike when he approached him back then. So Thorax never turned into a rock in that episode, as far as I'm concerned.

Edited by WiiGuy2014
  • Brohoof 2

As Will Guide, I would stay close to Starlight! It is her POV we're following after all. While Thorax leads the way through the caves, I would make sure we're not being followed from the back. Even without my Disney Magic, I'd still want to want to help anyway I can.

Edited by WiiGuy2014

A lot of head canons say that drones are mindless meat robots that can only follow the orders of the Queen. Much in the same way as ants, bees, and termites behave.

I assume some were trying to say that Thorax was different as to cling to their head canons. 

Interesting, I can see with their insect-like behavior could bring about that notion.

At this point in the episode I thought this was the best finale ever (even though I really wanted to see Ember be part of their crew. :( ) And Thorax was so adorable, he has some of the best lines, along with Discord. But, then - well, spoilers...  :adorkable:

Can those who had already watched it vote in this poll btw?

Also yeah, only "Twilight" was actually trying. The others likely stopped caring, since "everything is going according to plan"! Please tell us more about your evil plan, Chrysalis. No one is eavesdropping, honest!

• Brohoof 2

Admittedly, Trixie's weak "Ta da" was probably my favorite part of the finale. XD

To be fair, not even the bravest and mightiest warriors could resist a room full of Fluttershys. 

Before all the other Fluttershy's appeared, even I thought that might be the real Fluttershy because of how she was so selfless. Clearly these changelings in the hive are better than the ones that were sent out to impersonate the Mane 6. (Why Chyssie did that is beyond me, her plans might still be secret if she had sent better impersonators.)

• Brohoof 5

Oops, looks like I've switched channels over to a horror movie. I'll just change that back to... no, wait, this still My Little Pony. Oh, her bones crack when she does that, that's even CREEPIER!

• Brohoof 1

Thorax and Starlight must have decided to "double the Starlight" while they were running through the caves!

Chrysalis is as selfish as a person who wants all the cookies of love for herself. But they should share it; True, mutual love is much stronger than false and stolen love.