What did you think of the finale?  

218 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it!

• No; that was just shameful!
    • Not really, just another dud.
    • Meh; neutral.
    • It was pretty cool; seen better tho.
    • THAT WAS MEGA EPIC!!! <3

i understand, but didn't most of the changelings reform? there may still be a few out there,  but i feel confident, that sooner or later, she will reform. At the end, it looked like she was considering taking starlight's hoof, but she didn't. But at that moment, it looked like she was fighting the urge to take her hoof. So i am interested for season 7 as well! :pinkie:

Im not a serious reader of HQ, but if the show will follow "that" chrys, so she will never be reformed. Because in HQ the mane six trying reforme her, but dont work. however I want to see chrys reformed, would be so cute :yay:

Maybe.. But i understand what you are saying. What I really want to know about, was why she looked like that in season six! So, maybe we will never know... and about your chrysalis being reformed, i found this image! XD soo cute!large.png

no more ms.cheese legs!! :3 :squee: I love it!

• Brohoof 2

Maybe.. But i understand what you are saying. What I really want to know about, was why she looked like that in season six! So, maybe we will never know... and about your chrysalis being reformed, i found this image! XD soo cute!sig-4782417.large.png

no more ms.cheese legs!! :3 :squee: I love it!

Wow, where you found it? She looks amazing! Now I want more than ever to see her reformed. 

Go for it :3 Sfyr actually made a bunch of those at one point. http://sapphfyr.deviantart.com/gallery/55336479/Animated-Lyra-Heartstrings too cute! <3 Also on the topic, I forgot to mention I would love to see Chrysalis's reformed design, i'm sure that'll come officially at some point but it's nice to see the fan designs of her! :3

• Brohoof 1

That. Was. AWESOME!  :wub:

Yes, I just watched it moments ago. I fell back on the sixth season for a bit. If The Best Night ever didn't have so much nostalgia value over me, I would say that this was my favorite of all season finales, hands down.

It was refreshing that for once it wasn't the Mane 6 defeating the evil threatening Equestria. While I'm not that much of a fan for Starlight, I love Discord, Trixie and Thorax and it was a thrill seeing them together. Also, I begun to like Starlight a bit more after seeing this. It was great to see dreamwalking Luna and mailmare (though silent) Derpy. The references, like peanut butter crackers, were cool, and it was funny how Discord broke the fourth wall by acknowledging them all as "secondary characters". :D 

I raised an eyebrow in surprise when I saw the love-filled Thorax, in a good way. Reformed Changelings' designs were beautiful in my opinion. Thorax is one of the most sweet and heartwarming characters ever in FiM imo, and it's awesome that he leads the changelings for now.

Stellar finale for a stellar season. In my opinion FiM just keeps getting better and better. Season 6 has got to be one of my favorite seasons in this whole show. This made my happy and hyped up for what season seven brings forth. 

• Brohoof 2

For Discord, imo he showed up knowing that Twilight and the other princesses had been captured, having overheard them talking. He then just goes to troll as usual, trying to annoy them - until he hears Fluttershy. He wasn't expecting her to be captured as well and that got to him.

That or Fluttercord is canon. :D   Sorry Tree Hugger.

That was my problem. He didn't seem to care that the others were captured and could potentially be in danger. He only cared about Fluttershy. Again, I understand that he and Fluttershy are really close, but this reaction from him seems to contradict what has been established in the past.

• Brohoof 2

That. Was. AWESOME!  :wub:

Yes, I just watched it moments ago. I fell back on the sixth season for a bit. If The Best Night ever didn't have so much nostalgia value over me, I would say that this was my favorite of all season finales, hands down.

It was refreshing that for once it wasn't the Mane 6 defeating the evil threatening Equestria. While I'm not that much of a fan for Starlight, I love Discord, Trixie and Thorax and it was a thrill seeing them together. Also, I begun to like Starlight a bit more after seeing this. It was great to see dreamwalking Luna and mailmare (though silent) Derpy. The references, like peanut butter crackers, were cool, and it was funny how Discord broke the fourth wall by acknowledging them all as "secondary characters". :D

I raised an eyebrow in surprise when I saw the love-filled Thorax, in a good way. Reformed Changelings' designs were beautiful in my opinion. Thorax is one of the most sweet and heartwarming characters ever in FiM imo, and it's awesome that he leads the changelings for now.

Stellar finale for a stellar season. In my opinion FiM just keeps getting better and better. Season 6 has got to be one of my favorite seasons in this whole show. This made my happy and hyped up for what season seven brings forth. 

i completly agree! though i actually always liked starlight more than discord, especially after season 5 , what about discord.

Maybe.. But i understand what you are saying. What I really want to know about, was why she looked like that in season six! So, maybe we will never know... and about your chrysalis being reformed, i found this image! XD soo cute!

I guess the S7 opening will be about Queen Chrysalis being reformed and the S7 ending about a new villain.

This episode seemed to add more evidence to my theory that Starlight is starting to replace Twilight's old role, and Twilight is settling in as Celestia's old role. (not the same characterization, though.)

The addition of other, flawed characters seemed to cement the possibility that the Mane 6 might take up more of a mentor role. Except for maybe map episodes. I think they'll still do those.

Or I could be totally wrong.

• Brohoof 4

As a whole it was pretty good.  However, I have a problem with the idea that EVERY princess AND the Mane 6 being captured within the span of, perhaps, a few hours.  Sorry, that just doesn't grok.  

Edited by Mortar

As a whole it was pretty good.  However, I have a problem with the idea that EVERY princess AND the Mane 6 being captured withing the span of, perhaps, a few hours.  Sorry, that just doesn't grok.  

They fact they don't explain how doesn't help.

They fact they don't explain how doesn't help.

Yeah, and I do wonder if they are even considering doing it in the Season 7 premiere to bring some closure to the Season 6 finale and get things ready for what the rest of Season 7 has to offer.

Yeah, and I do wonder if they are even considering doing it in the Season 7 premiere to bring some closure to the Season 6 finale and get things ready for what the rest of Season 7 has to offer.

Outside of Queen Chrysalis escaping (let go, really), things are pretty wrapped up.

Outside of Queen Chrysalis escaping (let go, really), things are pretty wrapped up.

What about all those unanswered questions and plot holes left behind, such as how Chrysalis pulled off kidnapping everyone without alerting anyone but Starlight, Sunburst, and Thorax?

I can imagine Rainbow Dash off set saying "Seriously?! We let her go, just like that?! She doesn't even teleport to who-knows-where? She just gets up and flies away and we just let her go?! Who writes this stuff?"

Edited by heavens-champion
  • Brohoof 2

On 2017-01-24 at 8:29 PM, Sonic5421 said:

What about all those unanswered questions and plot holes left behind, such as how Chrysalis pulled off kidnapping everyone without alerting anyone but Starlight, Sunburst, and Thorax?

They're unanswered to us, but story-wise, they're no longer relevant as the characters were rescued.  If the season ended with them still captured, then it would be relevant.

On 2017-01-24 at 8:32 PM, heavens-champion said:

I can imagine Rainbow Dash off set saying "Seriously?! We let her go, just like that?! She doesn't even teleport to who-knows-where? She just gets up and flies away and we just let her go?! Who writes this stuff?"

Heh, yep, that sounds like her all right.

Edited by Mortar