What did you think of the finale?  

218 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it!

• No; that was just shameful!
    • Not really, just another dud.
    • Meh; neutral.
    • It was pretty cool; seen better tho.
    • THAT WAS MEGA EPIC!!! <3

comics regardless of cannon the show writers said they most enjoy what they did with Chrysalis in the Comics and have said they are going to bring that over to the show which basically paints the embodiment of evil and probably wont ever reform 

i think at the moment Chrysalis is meant to be the "arch nemesis" of the sisters and the mane six 

Eh, Chrysalis isn't evil I find. I guess YMMV here, but I view her as a ruler who values her subjects and does what she believes she has to do for her people, even if that means trampling others beneath her hooves. But not evil. Tirek is painted as the embodiment of evil, not Chrysalis. She has been shown to have some morals at least, was genuinely angry at Thorax for betraying her and the hive and genuinely angry at Starlight when she talked about that solution against their constant hunger (what does she know?!). To me, it's obvious she too would prefer to be rid of it once and for all from her reactions. Mixed feelings fighting inside of her, and anger+revenge got the upper hoof in the end.

Tirek is painted as the embodiment of evil, not Chrysalis.

Oh no she is she even mocks twilight about this

when twilight visits her yo make sure she's not being mistreated in Equestria's version of Blackgate twilight asks why she is the way she is and Crys says something like "ok... i'll tell you my tragic backstory..." and then explains how she's just a carnivorous plant that used to feed off ponies that had died in the surrounding swamp but was given life by a magic pool afterwards she says "so you see twilight... i have to tragic backstory, i was born this way! HAHAHAHAHA!" 

she had many chances to reform but she never did for example she disguised herself as a beautiful mare and made a Pegasus king fall inlove with her but when she revealed her true form the Pegasus didn't care he still genuinely loved her 

Chrysalis literally didn't care actually it seemed to enrage her more than anything 

but yes she will do anything for her subjects 

when there was going to be a War between Equestria and the Shadow ponies Chrysalis tried to stop it because it was in her own interest to due so but in the end instead of using her Army to ally with Equestria she just relocated her hive outside of the Continent to avoid the war and any deaths all together 

Edited by idunnomaybe

@@idunnomaybe,

Huh... Can't say I enjoy the way Chrysalis is depicted in the comics then, and can't say she sounds like the same Chrysalis either. Feeding off dead ponies is something the show will never endorse to begin with.

She also made the Mane 6 mad at each other in the first comic books but it's completely against her own interests. She feeds off love after all and her plan didn't appear to be anything like her usual modus operandi, sitting back enjoying herself in a couch and...not doing anything aside from watching Twilight and her friends proceed on to the location she gave to them instead of you know...capturing them when they were separated and plotting Celestia's capture when she was at her weakest because of the astrological event that forced her to defend parts of Equestria?

Chrysalis was depicted as base and a bit stupid and completely self-confident when in the show she's none of that. Getting her hooves dirty and plotting are her fortes (with her plots being successful both times, only foiled by a Deus Ex Machina) and she knows she has limits, being afraid during her confrontation against Celestia and shocked at her victory, and in this finale too, when they start evolving and konws things are spiraling out of her control. I'd heard she was great in the comics and was looking forward to reading the other chapters she appears in, but from what you told me I'd probably not like them.

Not to mention that the show just contradicted the comics here - had she truly been loved by that pegasus, she'd have stopped starving the same way Thorax did. At any rate, you've only cited comics Chrysalis for the evil depiction, nothing from the show. Comichryssy appears to be painted as an embodiment of evil, but it just doesn't seem to fit with Chrysalis from the show.

So...I'd like to know, do you think show Chrysalis is also meant to be an embodiment of evil? If so, why?

I'm curious as to what people thought of the final scene where everyone goes back to the village and we see that last minute banter between Trixie and Discord. I don't know if it's been discussed seeing as Thorax's transformation, Chrysalis rejecting Starlight's offer, and a few other major moments have been focused on extensively compared to the final scene.

"I was gonna say you're an above average illusionist." Or something like that. Good stuff. Helps that this episode actually made me like Trixie as a protagonist; never thought that would happen. Makes the flying pigs imagery kinda fitting. 

At any rate, Chrysalis does have her subjects' well-being at heart in the show. However, they've (all?) turned their back on her...she's lost a lot in that finale. She's not abandoning them, it's them who are opposing her, rioting against her, ready to fight. Of course she'd just up and leave, there's nothing she can do right now and there's a lot of thinking waiting for her.

I dunno, she's always come across to me like a hothead tyrant. Maybe she thinks she has her subjects' best interests at heart, but she's arrogant to the point of not accepting better options when they're presented to her, and she clearly takes a sadistic glee in attacking and conquering ponies. I like this show's tendency to reform its villains, but making her "well intentioned all along" honestly might annoy me at this point. She's the perfect foil to the ponies' friendships, and that'd reduce that a bit. 

Chrysalis was depicted as base and a bit stupid and completely self-confident when in the show she's none of that.

I dunno, not accepting Twilight's apology, leaving Starlight alone, and not giving her changeling replacements the intel to convincingly impersonate the mane six seem like pretty glaring errors in judgement for me, and I can't see how she'd make them unless she's completely inept or arrogant to the point of thinking those actions are unnecessary. 

• Brohoof 2

"I was gonna say you're an above average illusionist." Or something like that. Good stuff. Helps that this episode actually made me like Trixie as a protagonist; never thought that would happen. Makes the flying pigs imagery kinda fitting. 

She certainly regretted saying that the moment Discord started talking, realising he could actually make it happen. You can just see her face saying it all, like "oh wait..." :lol:

As for Chrysalis, she's so far the one taking the most time to reform - if she does end up reforming. They can handle it in a way that keeps her "arrogance" like you said, as well as shifting toward a friendlier self. In fact, she may transform as she helps the Mane 6 as an unlikely ally and afterwards, she's at a loss with herself  and runs away because it's altering her sense (no hunger for one) and perhaps her personality.

I'm just throwing an idea here. Regardless you're right that saying "she was nice all along" wouldn't exactly cut it. I concur she's trying to do what she thinks is best - perhaps dismissing any other way in the process - but just like Discord, she has actually done some evil deeds against great numbers. Starlight was lucky that it was limited to a village that chose to forgive her after she voluntarily stopped herself. Discord was forced into reformation and it's possible that Chrysalis is headed toward a mix of the two.

Accepting Twilight's apology? Have I missed something in the show?? Don't you mean slapping Starlight's hoof away? For the Mane 6 impersonation, I'd say it's to dumb it down for the younger audience, to make it glaring. The one posing as Twilight was quite convincing.

The one point hard to argue against is ignoring Starlight... Though I suppose she didn't think of her as that powerful (the time-travelling having basically never happened) and even if she were, the throne would null her magic so no threat. And she was right to think so, since her defeat came about due to some completely unexpected phenomenon. She can't kidnap everypony but yeah, this oversight cost her all she'd built.

Err... Sorry if my thoughts are a bit jumbled up or something, I'm getting a tad sleepy so it all comes out...it all comes out as it did, don't know how to qualify that. :D

Accepting Twilight's apology? Have I missed something in the show?? Don't you mean slapping Starlight's hoof away? For the Mane 6 impersonation, I'd say it's to dumb it down for the younger audience, to make it glaring. The one posing as Twilight was quite convincing.

The one point hard to argue against is ignoring Starlight... Though I suppose she didn't think of her as that powerful (the time-travelling having basically never happened) and even if she were, the throne would null her magic so no threat. And she was right to think so, since her defeat came about due to some completely unexpected phenomenon. She can't kidnap everypony but yeah, this oversight cost her all she'd built.

If the impersonations were less obvious, she would probably not need to replace Starlight, but she screwed up big time.

re: Twilight - should have clarified. Back in "A Canterlot Wedding," when Chrysalis was still in disguise and Twilight apologized for her outburst during the ceremony. What if Chrysalis had accepted that apology?

If the impersonations were less obvious, she would probably not need to replace Starlight, but she screwed up big time.

re: Twilight - should have clarified. Back in "A Canterlot Wedding," when Chrysalis was still in disguise and Twilight apologized for her outburst during the ceremony. What if Chrysalis had accepted that apology?

Good thing she's not perfect I'd say. :P

If the Mane 6 had done or not done a lot things, many problems could have been avoided. I'd say Chrysalis is skilled enough already. She likely didn't accept that apology because she was fearing having her cover blown. A slip-up. But it's only thanks to her few slip-ups that the day was saved - by a hair's breadth both times, might I add. And the 2nd time, in spite of the ponies being wary of the changelings. Certainly takes some skill there.

Edited by Ninjaed

Trixie learned a valuable lesson, and that is never be literal when you say something to Discord. He can and will take what you said and make it into a reality. The best part was that everyone else thought it was amusing, and Pinkie looked like she wanted in on the fun.

• Brohoof 4

Huh... Can't say I enjoy the way Chrysalis is depicted in the comics then, and can't say she sounds like the same Chrysalis either. Feeding off dead ponies is something the show will never endorse to begin with.

A little bit late here, just wanted to clear up this misconception. Comic Chrysalis and her subjects never fed on dead ponies. The tree they were born from was in some kind of dark magical goop pit with skeletons and bones in it, implying ponies had fallen into the goop and died, and the tree itself had little plants that ate insects that got too close. Then a rotten acorn fell in and Starswirl messed up and some of his blood fell in and I guess that made magic happen, and...Changelings.

It's frankly one of the weirdest origin stories I've ever seen. :awuh:

The origin itself seems to paint her and her subjects as being "Pure evil", but there's a few cases in the comics were she does show care for her subjects, except when they're being idiots. So, I think you could argue Comic Chrysalis is definitely the most evil villain so far, but not totally heartless either.

Not to mention that the show just contradicted the comics here - had she truly been loved by that pegasus, she'd have stopped starving the same way Thorax did.

This is debatable. Thorax actually wanted to be friends with Spike and others, and cared about them back. The pegasus here loved Chrysalis, sure. But it's made pretty darn clear that she hates him and finds him irritating. If the secret to stopping the starving is to share love, then Chrysalis certainly wasn't sharing any with him. He calls her "Shnookums" or something, and he kind of irritated me too actually. :please:

• Brohoof 1

@,

Wait, so once upon a time, there was a tree. One day, Starswirl passed nearby. Unfortunately, he received a small cut from a branch (or something) and his blood fell on the ground. Little did he know this droplet of blood contained enough magic to turn the tree into countless changelings...somehow. Sounds legit. :dry:

The pegasus loving Chrysalis part, I woudn't entirely agree. While it's true it might be a little debatable, sharing love is apparently the trigger required for changelings to evolve. Unfortunately, we see no changeling receiving love as well as not caring back in the show. It's either not cared about & doesn't care about, OR cares about & is cared about. We also did see cares about & is not cared about in Thorax before Spike helped.

This is why I've said that it was way more likely that, being given a constant income of love, the changeling wouldn't feel hungry anymore. Then getting past their self-preservation instincts and sharing it is what causes the transformation. From what I've gathered at least.

... Shnookums? Even the two nicknames you gave her aren't this terrible... :unamused:

Wait, so once upon a time, there was a tree. One day, Starswirl passed nearby. Unfortunately, he received a small cut from a branch (or something) and his blood fell on the ground. Little did he know this droplet of blood contained enough magic to turn the tree into countless changelings...somehow. Sounds legit.

The tree was already in some magic goop in the first place, filled with pony bones and a rotten tree, and eaten insects, and now Starswirl's magical blood. So, tree+ insects+ bones+pony blood+dark magic=Changeling's. Something like that anyway.

This is why I've said that it was way more likely that, being given a constant income of love, the changeling wouldn't feel hungry anymore. Then getting past their self-preservation instincts and sharing it is what causes the transformation. From what I've gathered at least.

The story of what she did to that Pegasus king opens with her and her subjects invading, so I imagine she only spent enough time around him as necessary to get what she wanted, and no extra. Maybe if she had been getting fed love from somepony who didn't give her annoying nicknames and had spent more time around them, maybe their love would have gotten to her.

Edit: I just checked the comic actually, the pony she drains was a stallion she was posing as the Fiancee of. When draining him, she actually mentions to him "The only Pony you're capable of loving is yourself, fortunately that can feed me just fine!" implying he was a narcissist who didn't really love her.

Edited by BasementGlimmer

@,

That's still just blood from a unicorn like one of the many buried in that place. Twilight and Starlight were both pretty terrible at magic at first. Starswirl was probably the same, you don't start a genius. In other words, what makes them so strong is their own personal skill, not their blood. Twilight's parents would clearly have been occupying very important positions otherwise. And since it's personal skill and not blood, that puts a damper on that easy "Starswirl did it" theory. Every time they want to explain something, poof! Starswirl did it! :dry:

It does look like it takes at least a bit of time. Chrysalis, as far as we know, showed no sign of this during Canterlot's Wedding and Thorax had spent more than a few days there after Spike's intervention. i don't know how much time passed by in that in-comics flashback so hard for me to tell. I simply assumed more than a few days at the very least for someone to become so infatuated, all the more so when it's a king.

That's still just blood from a unicorn like one of the many buried in that place. Twilight and Starlight were both pretty terrible at magic at first. Starswirl was probably the same, you don't start a genius. In other words, what makes them so strong is their own personal skill, not their blood. Twilight's parents would clearly have been occupying very important positions otherwise. And since it's personal skill and not blood, that puts a damper on that easy "Starswirl did it" theory. Every time they want to explain something, poof! Starswirl did it!

It's just shown that Starswirl's blood is the final trigger there, he get's bitten and blood sucked by a fly, then the fly get's eaten by the creepy plants on the tree. There's no real way to know for sure that it was necessarily Starswirl's blood that caused it, or if just any magical pony would have caused the same event, they probably just chose Starswirl because he's the first significantly magical pony from history they thought of.

I think the writer's intention here was just to create a significantly creepy and strange origin for the Changeling's, especially since Chrysalis is actually telling Twilight this story for the specific purpose of frightening her.

i don't know how much time passed by in that in-comics flashback so hard for me to tell. I simply assumed more than a few days at the very least for someone to become so infatuated, all the more so when it's a king.

Just copying my edit from above:  I just checked the comic actually, the pony she drains was a stallion she was posing as the Fiancee of. When draining him, she actually mentions to him "The only Pony you're capable of loving is yourself, fortunately that can feed me just fine!".

He calls her Shnookums and stuff, but that she says implies that he didn't really love her, and considering she eats love, I'd assume she'd be able to tell. He might have "Loved" her for superficial reasons, but that's not the same as really caring about someone.

Edited by BasementGlimmer

Well not to mention that odd monoluge to her own troops in the throne room who should already know her plan. That scene only existed for Starlight to find out the plan.  I mean could have easily just had thorax explain.

I can see the Queen planning ahead to kidnap all the mane six and the princess's. I mean the trip to "our town" (seriously give that town a name already!!) probably took about two days maybe.  although distance is odd in Equetira (Canterlot one episode is a few hours by horse carrage and the next needs an overnight train ride)

Welp, after One Piece, Pokemon and then Spyro in that order, I tackled ponies again and finished the second half of S6 I hadn't caught up on.

I have mixed feelings about this finale. While the first part, episode 25 is somewhat 'eh' on my scale of opinion, I adored the second half, and put it on par with the S4 finale. I just felt that trying to start the plot off with Starlight and her emotions and making a big deal about that, only to segway into a surprise changeling invasion could have been done a lot better, it felt rather sudden and thrown together, like the episode wasn't sure what it wanted to do. All that set up time they gave Starlight could have been made simpler and sweeter, imo.

That aside, I'm in love with the simple facts:
* Chrysalis was proven at last to be a heartless bitch, even when it comes to her subjects. She has always put the well-being of her own species after her own well-being and position of power. As I've always said, she was introduced as a classic Disney-style villain in the S2 finale, so I have never understood the people who thought she was secretly motherly to the Changelings. Any affection and care she may have shown was obviously a facade to get them to help her conquer nations, and the conspiracy theories that she lied to the changelings, forcing them to starve this entire time in order to use them as weapons are aplenty. May she rot in Tartarus with Tirek or join Sombra in the great beyond come S7, I don't think she's a character that should ever be reformed (even though that's very likely considering the Twilight > Starlight > Chyrsalis parallels the show is going for). I actually like her a lot more now that it's been fully established what her true relationship with the changelings has been - she's literally a mix of Scar and Zira from the Lion King franchise, but more on that later.

* On that some note, I am ecstatic that the changelings asides from Chrysalis have been reformed. Not even reformed, because honestly, unlike Queen Cheese Legs they were never evil, they were desperate and hungry, and were told that the only way to not starve to death was to conquer nations for their queen. I think Thorax is an adorable muffin, and I think he'll make a wonderful new king who will help bring the changeling empire into a new golden age. Now that they're no longer hunter gatherers, they can actually advance their civilization into modern times like the ponies have, perhaps. I want to see Celestia and Thorax discussing horse to bug horse politics in the future, like she said they would.

* I loved the 'Reformation Suicide Squad' of Discord, Trixie, Starlight and Thorax saving the day. We saw character interactions, teamwork and jokes we've never seen before, and seeing the fruits of the Mane Six's labors was pretty amazing. The only reason Chrysalis was defeated for a second time, and the changeling empire went from foe to ally was because of all the work we've seen put into reforming these characters throughout past seasons. That's pretty damn cool.

* Finally, I for one do not mind the new changeling designs. Changelings in mythology are types of fairies, which are, for the most part, vibrant as fuck. I think it's very fitting that they went from black with slight blue to all manner of various colors, and I especially enjoy King Thorax's horns. He's an Alpha Changeling now, same tier as Chrysalis. I sure hope we get to see him take on his former queen in S7, I think he deserves it.

--

All in all, despite the rather slow and clunky first half, and the rather bizarre fact that this is the first finale with no song, I definitely loved this finale, if for no other reason than the fact that the poor changelings are finally free from an oppressive rule and can be close allies with ponies now. I need to see more Spike and Thorax bromance before I die.

Looking forward to seeing what Chryssie does come S7. I can only imagine she'll team up with some new villain, or free/resurrect Tirek/Sombra and have some kind of mass-scale catastrophe that requires the ponies, changelings and possibly other allies to all team up in order to overcome. We'll have to wait and see.

In the meantime, though, I'd like to take a moment to boggle at just how much Lion King 1 and 2 was in this changeling plotline.

* 'A conquest-obsessed tyrant rules over a group of hungry and desperate outcasts in order to take over larger nations'.

- Chrysalis and the changelings, Scar and the Hyenas, Zira and the Outlanders.

* 'A lone individual flees a dark regime, only to return later to become a much grander leader.'

- Thorax and Simba.

* 'After losing all of their followers, once said followers found a better way to co-exist with the former opposition, the evil leader turns down a guiding hand from the protagonists.'

- Chrysalis and Zira.

There are more, but these are the big three.

Never too many Lion King similarities. <3

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, such an episode! Mind blown! I have mixed feelings about it, even though - if I consider Twilight's Kingdom and The Cutie Re-mark the best episodes of all seasons and I was saying the two were equally great, I don't know whether I should consider this Season 6 finale equal or maybe slightly lesser. I would still give it a 5/5, as what I saw surprised me pleasantly (was mega EPIC)  but also confused me about some of the things. I have not yet realized what has just happened, what I have just watched.

And thanks to never watching spoilers, summaries, trailers,  spoiler art,  I had no idea who was going to be in the Season 6 finale, who was going to be a hero, was anyone going to be reformed or not, was there going to be a new villain / not. Perhaps I will leave more than one thought here at different times when all these new events settle down in my mind.

To start off with the title, I liked the Lord of the rings and I have read the book Hobbit before the Lotr book, all before watching the movies. 'To Where and Back Again' reminds me exactly of 'Hobbit', so it is attention catching, made me curious where they would travel!

The two-parter started with a plot that absolutely didn't imply the events afterwards. I had no idea Starlight Glimmer would be in the center of attention or the main hero but was expected she would have her spotlight on the good side after all she has learned. Needless to say, an interaction of Starlight with Princess Luna gives me nice chills, just the idea that they two have a dialogue (although this has already been in 'A heart's warming tail').

It all started as an episode that suggested a different plot - Starlight would make her fellow villagers angry at her and the Mane 6 would turn their backs to her, then she would have to find a way to fix this. Rather boring but that's what it looked like. (On a side note it's a finale written by Josh Haber who wrote also the Season 5 end episodes, so good that he made it into an interesting ending).

How I knew who was going to emerge out of this portal

post-37448-0-92174000-1481421688_thumb.jpg

Then, from an episode of dreams and celebration in a village the plot twisted suddenly into changelings. Totally random and unexpected but I would have this than continuing in a more predictable way. (I thought Starlight did some spell that made all ponies mean). Trixie in 2-parter, I am not her fan but after all these episodes and thanks to being friend of SG, it all came as a good combination to be dragged into a finale, so that was a great choice. 

Good invisibility effect

post-37448-0-77357100-1481421690_thumb.jpg

Then Thorax - nice to see him, also such a powerful ally, being able to transform! Add Discord and this is the weirdest party, and yet so interesting to see how they would act. If I haven't mentioned enough, Queen Chrysalis is my favorite villain, from older seasons 'The Canterlot Wedding' were my favorite.

And oh my I had no idea I get to see Chrysalis' HIVE! ( see without digging too much or at all in MLP fandom you dont get spoiled!) When they enter, that was the epic part of the episode. The idea of constantly changing exists and doors, I loved that!

post-37448-0-80280600-1481421691_thumb.jpg

post-37448-0-20287200-1481421693_thumb.jpg

I have mentioned how I associate the idea of Changelings to SC2's zergs as the exact same unit with same ability and the same type of hive exists, for example compare the way they move in

and how Chrysalis appeared:

post-37448-0-18995900-1481421694_thumb.jpg

And the mane in this state gave me chills

post-37448-0-08967200-1481421695_thumb.jpg

But after seeing this plot twist, they do go on their own story I can say.

This is the part that confused me, changelings reformation? They look like fairy dragons now? I am still trying to realize they turned into this. Is it for good, is it for bad? I actually like the idea and how they turned into this, although I had no expectations of a whole race of evil beings to turn into what they did,. And Chrysalis reformed would be really weird, so Im glad it ended that way and totally want to see Chrysalis again in some final combat!

- ' It's all on you Chrysalis!'

post-37448-0-75606600-1481421696_thumb.jpg

I loved this episode, need time to realize and accept this reformation I could put it among the Season 4 and 5 finales but for now I will keep it slightly below, I epic episode, though!

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

WARNING- SPOILERS

I wish that this episode wasn't so rushed. The whole reforming changeling thing was so weird to me! They all looked so weird! Good news though, not everyone was reformed! The changelings that were impostering ponies are still out there! That's gonna be awkward! Also, Chrysalis can just make more drones if she wants. I'm excited for season 7 because I want her to come back!

• Brohoof 3

Just caught up with the rest of the world today and have to agree with most of what's been said here already.  Great finale - my new personal favorite partly because it didn't have songs (much less being overloaded with them).  They did several things here that I really wanted to see:

Main plot that depended on secondary characters (Starlight Glimmer is now a primary character, I know, but it's obvious she couldn't have done this all herself).

Discord showing genuine protectiveness of Fluttershy (I absolutely loved his "They took Fluttershy?  WHERE!?!").

Seeing the Changeling hive - and especially Thorax's information about how it worked.  This came across as surprisingly realistic and believable - especially the detail about two of the patrol changelings going off to protect the queen.

Chrysalis staying true to her evil self at the end.  Not every villain has to be reformed, guys.  Also, exposing her selfish means and showing that the Changeling army isn't inherently evil.  (There's a pretty strong parallel here to Nazi Germany - specifically how Hitler led his forces with an iron hand, but many of the people in those forces didn't agree with him or particularly want to carry out their orders.)

The one thing I really wanted to see and didn't was some direct interaction between Chrysalis and Discord.  I realize that the two characters' timelines would likely not have intersected before, but it was also a headcanon of mine that the two had once been friends or partners in crime, and Discord would have "sided" with her temporarily to gain her trust, only to betray her due to some "unfinished business".  Ah well - I guess that'll have to forever remain headcanon.

Great episode to cap off a great season.  I'm really glad Season 6 got back to the show's roots and showed us more slice-of-life lessons, and less "OMG the fate of Equestria lies in your hooves again!".

• Brohoof 3

i feel like the part where queen chrysalis  was about to be reformed but didn't was kind of surprising, because she really looked like she was going to  become reformed like starlight, and discord!  :confused:

I dont think that she will be reformed. I dont read all topics in this post but some ponys forget that was many changelings out of "Changeling Kingdom". So she still have her army and not changing. She will seek her revenge, maybe in season 7, I dont know..

• Brohoof 1

i understand, but didn't most of the changelings reform? there may still be a few out there,  but i feel confident, that sooner or later, she will reform. At the end, it looked like she was considering taking starlight's hoof, but she didn't. But at that moment, it looked like she was fighting the urge to take her hoof. So i am interested for season 7 as well! :pinkie:

• Brohoof 2