zerox

Do you believe in heaven?

I believe in a Celestial Kingdom, a place of incomprehensible joy and glory where the most righteous followers of God go to live in His presence forever. I also believe in a Terrestrial Kingdom, a heaven that's also beyond comprehension, but nowhere near as nice as the Celestial. This is where all good people go, but didn't make and keep all the promises with God that are required for the Celestial. I also believe in a Telestial Kingdom, a heaven where the not so good people go. It's more like a really nice Earth. These people will also feel the pains of hell though, considering that there are much greater places that they are locked out of for eternity. Then I also believe in a pure Hell, where the Devil is and very few people go. You'd have to be a pretty special kind of evil to go there.

Badges

Not really. And, to be honest, the thought of an infinite afterlife somewhat disturbs me. When I die, I’d just kind of like that to be the end. Anything else seems too permanent for my liking, and that would bore me indescribably.

Badges

Heaven is a place on earth. Do you know what that's worth?

• Brohoof 1
  • Yay 1

I know that no one truly knows what happens after death. However, I like to believe that there is a heaven. 

Either claim on this subject is unfalsifiable, so I can't exactly say if there is or isn't one. Though I believe that there isn't a "heaven" or a "hell."

If there is Love, there is Heaven. If there is Hate, there is Hell.

Badges

not really, because spirits are energy to me and they feed some "characteristics" of this world

Badges